48 replies to this topic

#21 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

As there are now a lot of suggestions and upgrades on display. If i may ask @Dracol1ch could you perhaps list the suggestions you are thinking you may implement or have your own ideas.

the more ideas - the better. i like only about 10% of mentioned, rest either imbalanced, either don't worth it's cost.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#22 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

True Form - Grants 1 additional bear. Upon death (While in trueform): Reincarnate by sacrificing a bear.

Spirit Form - "Passive AoE Tether": All allies gain same regeneration as the Keeper does.

Ravage - Gains an additional charge.

Infest - Cooldown Removed

Assassinate - Gains area of effect on impact.

Requiem - Grants sub-ability: Teleports caster to target point, Requiem is casted in sequence (if not on cooldown)  after teleport is complete.

Earthsplitter: Gains twice the Width and Distance.

Stampede: Includes casters regular speed in addition to 522. All stats are now included in the damage dealt instead of primary.

God's Strenght: Damage dealt is converted to Pure damage.

Overgrowth: Spawns a tree instead when casted, the tree will recast Overgrowth. (The tree can be destroyed by attacking).

Relocate: Caster will passively move < All and Any > unit with each jump within a 200 aoe. (Minus Ancients).

Dragon Form: Attacks grants flying movement temporarily, duration of other dragon debuffs are doubled.

Warpath: Attacks also activate Warpath.

Chemical Rage: Improves BAT, no longer requires unit to stop/stand to attack.

Walrush Punch: While the strike is activated and unconsumed, gain additional armor and magic resistance. Improves cooldown.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#23 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

Hey if I may ask How is this agahnims project going? Is it still a planned improvement.

#24 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:36 PM

the more ideas - the better. i like only about 10% of mentioned, rest either imbalanced, either don't worth it's cost.

This quote pretty much says it, though personally I only like about 1%  :rolleyes:

Keep suggesting creative and unique stuff!

#25 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:35 PM

Veno : add lvl 1/2/3 poison sting to sceptered ult (lvl 1 ult casts a level one sting on top of normal damage and so on).  This will make people actually want to get venos ult and the targets will be able to be killed by the ult rather than just run away and drop to 1hp.

Terrorblade: Scepter allows life to be swapped 10/5/1% down from the 15%.  Also increases cast range at each level.

Bat:  Flaming Lasso should gain DPS as Mirar said above.  Good idea.  lvl 1/2/3 of bats fire trail I imagine would be enough.  If it's not just drop the cd in addition and/or lvl 2/3/4 bat fire.

Tide: Ravage icrease damage increase stun duration at every level and lower cd.  Prolly increase damage 100/200/300, stun .1, .2, .3 and cd lowered 10, 20, 30

Magnus:  make the shockwave shoot in every direction.  Three shock waves, lvl 1/2/3 (level one ult uses level one shockwaves and so on) in every direction and decrease the cd by 10, 20, 30.

Spec:  adds lvl 1/2/3 dagger trail to hauting images.  lvl one for examle: image gains 5% move speed, enemy loses 5% and trail deals 50 dam.

Lycan: autocast level 2/3/4 howl when changing to wolf-form.

#26 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:37 PM

Morphling: Creates 2 images.
Troll: Also affect towers and balistas.
Lycan: immune to stuns in wolf form (stun skills still do damage though)

Faceless Void ~ Backtrack: Duration of incoming negative effects reduced by half.

(or if that not codeable)

Faceless Void ~ Backtrack: Chance increased by 10% at each level.

Gondar: Also passivly give true sight around you in 300 AOE (i think it can be done with hidden unit, like Bala darkness above head)
Slardar: Skill will can be used on buildings :D
Leoric: Makes you immune to physical damage for 4 seconds after revive.

Drow Ranger ~ Marksmanship: Bonus removal AOE detection reduced to 200. Also adds 20 strength. Strength bonus also removed like bonus agility did.
Rikimaru ~ Blink Strike: Can target any unit. (buildings, wards, mines, magic immune, etc)
Rikimaru ~ Backstab: If attack not from behind then deal half of damage.

#27 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:31 AM

Morphling: Creates 2 images.
Troll: Also affect towers and balistas.
Lycan: immune to stuns in wolf form (stun skills still do damage though)

Faceless Void ~ Backtrack: Duration of incoming negative effects reduced by half.

(or if that not codeable)

Faceless Void ~ Backtrack: Chance increased by 10% at each level.

Gondar: Also passivly give true sight around you in 300 AOE (i think it can be done with hidden unit, like Bala darkness above head)
Slardar: Skill will can be used on buildings :D
Leoric: Makes you immune to physical damage for 4 seconds after revive.

Drow Ranger ~ Marksmanship: Bonus removal AOE detection reduced to 200. Also adds 20 strength. Strength bonus also removed like bonus agility did.
Rikimaru ~ Blink Strike: Can target any unit. (buildings, wards, mines, magic immune, etc)
Rikimaru ~ Backstab: If attack not from behind then deal half of damage.

Now this is the stuff that I like.

I have feedback one these.

Morphling cant have 2 illusions because of his sub-ability to swap places with them.
It's better to buff the one that you can have.

Troll: Full buff duration for allies instead of half (In addition to towers and ballistas).

Giving bkb effect on Shapeshift would break the skill. The only counter so far in game is timers and stalling (Disables, halberd / disarm, hex, windwalk, blinking away etc).
- Especially with 100% of the duration instead of 5-10 sec that bkb offers. This effect needs a tweak or a new suggestion.

Backtrack - I like the reduction of CC timers by half. But I think you can do something more than buffing prock chance. Say, an active sub ability that that enables 100% prock chance for 5 seconds or one garuanteed prock chance with a cooldown.

Track: Already suggested a similuar skill which grants clearvision around you when casting a sub ability (plus granting Track global cast range).
Amp Damage: Also suggested buildings to be targetable, in addition to a re-applying buff (as charge of darkness works) that jumps to a nearby target when the unit dies/buff times out/is dispelled.

Reincarnation: Golden suggestion, I approve of this. Add magic damage for kicks.

Marksmanship - 20 str is weak for 4200g item. Same for Aoe removal, it's convinience not power. Say it lowers your BAT instead (thus buffing the maximum attack speed achievable by model).

Blink Strike - Also suggested free targeting. I approve of this.

Backstab - I dont like encouraging lazy gameplay. Better to offer more power: Includes all stats instead of primary.

All in all good stuff, I want to see it implemented.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#28 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

Vengeful Spirit ~ Magic Missile: Stun duration increased by 0.25 sec. Bounce 1 time on random enemy unit in 500 AOE prefer heroes 1st.
Bloodseeker ~ Rupture: Duration is increased by 2 sec. Also pulls target 100/200/300 range in direction to caster. (Range is based on Rupture's level, target can be pushed even behind caster)
Ursa Warrior ~ Enrage: Duration increased to 20 sec. Passively adds 300/400/500 max HP.

#29 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:50 AM

Need ideas for

- Techies' Suicide Squad, Attack! (note: next patch derived from 6.84 buffs CD:  Suicide Squad, Attack! cooldown reduced from 180/170/160/150 to 160/140/120/100)

- Dragonus' Arcane Bolt

- Necrolyte's Heartstopper Aura

- Nerubian Assassins's Spiked Carapace

- Doom's LVL ? Death

- Bloodseeker's Rupture (didn't really like the ones posted yet)

If you can think of something creative, please write it down. Don't force yourself to think of something, those kinda suggestions are never really that good - usually spontaneous ideas are much more creative.

#30 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:50 AM

Need ideas for

- Techies' Suicide Squad, Attack! (note: next patch derived from 6.84 buffs CD:  Suicide Squad, Attack! cooldown reduced from 180/170/160/150 to 160/140/120/100)

- Dragonus' Arcane Bolt

- Doom's LVL ? Death

If you can think of something creative, please write it down. Don't force yourself to think of something, those kinda suggestions are never really that good - usually spontaneous ideas are much more creative.

#Suicide Squad, Attack! - Respawning after casting Suicide.

#Arcane bolt - to grant vision on the targe (not just on airborn projectile) would make it a more ideal chasing spell than it already is.

#Heart stopper aura - Needs to dimminish / halt / remove hitpoint regen. I suggested previously a paste of Ice blast effect. But can be limited to HP regen alone instead of all HP recovery.

#Spiked Carpace - Got nothing. People refuse to pick defensive spells that cant be used as pure offense.
- With exceptions of the veteran players who likes to test their limits and fuck around.

#Lvl Death is simply underpicked because people are morons. The spell is incredibly powerful and underpicked because it has a criteria to it. Picked with MC on 4x cast = removes 80% of HP + 250 ish x 4 damage. Op.
- No actions needed, it will take time before people learn.

#Rupture - Check up the previous suggestion of rupture applying a stack for Thirst on that target. In addition to granting all allies a single stack of Thirst with a ruptured (boosted) hero as source.
- This will allow the user to achieve 6 stacks (7 with refresher) by circumstantial soft-cap. 1 to each ally while active. More if rupture can be drafted by multiple heroes etc.

Also, this is the wrong thread for un-aghanimzed suggestions.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#31 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:10 PM

LVL ? Death %HP damage does not multicast, only base damage

Also, this is not the wrong thread, because I asked specifically for changes the mentioned spells will benefit from by buying aghanims  :rolleyes:

#32 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

First thing to come in mind but i dont know if it's too brutal... The doom one

- Doom's LVL ? Death= Succesfull kill with this skill removes 1 level from enemy.

- Heart stopper aura = Removes hp regen. Would be really nice counter for all alchemists shadow dances false promises etc... <-Highly often used skills

But if i may ask. Some of these Heroes/skills already has aghanims upgrade. So is this plan to get people pick these skills more often or? I just think when its done like this you actually need to take 2 skills to benefit the most or to benefit at all?

I simply mean if i play a build like what i sometimes do. Rearm+Time lapse+ Furion teleport combined with anything and dagon lvl5 i mostly want to go all offense skills with this one, but i think the carapace will also be very nice. Anyway, if i dont pick it what good can i get buy buying aghanims for weaver ulti if i do not have carapace.

Ech0

#33 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

Nerubian Assassins's Spiked Carapace

I think this armor would be perfect to have a mana burn passive.  Very similar to Centaurs return but the attacks take away mana.  Nerub has mana burn as a skill so this makes sense. 25/35/45/55 mana burned from attacks and spells used.

Techies' Suicide Squad, Attack!

Change the damage to 700/350  //  1000/500  //  1300/650  //  1600/800 

A side note on another techies skill.  Does Remote mines mc?  It says it does but it looks like only one mine was placed.  Is it doing mc damage?

Bloodseeker's Rupture

Remove the feature:  вЂў If the affected unit moved more than 1300 distance in 0.25 seconds, it will not receive any damage.

Aghanims upgrade:  adds 10% to distance damage  (30/50/70)

#34 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:39 AM

A side note on another techies skill.  Does Remote mines mc?  It says it does but it looks like only one mine was placed.  Is it doing mc damage?

It does get multicasted, but the new ones take like 0,5s to appear. So if you plant them in combat situations, spam focus detonate several times, otherwise you only explode the first one placed.

#35 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

Need ideas for

- Dragonus' Arcane Bolt

- Doom's LVL ? Death

Bloodseeker's Rupture
option 1: Global cast range. Reduce cd by 10 sec.
option 2: Can be casted on allies or self with positive effects. (aka heal skill)
option 3: All damage caused by this skill will heal the caster. (initial damage heal instantly; move damage heal caster as victim moves each tick)

Techies' Suicide Squad, Attack!
option 1: Charges hero to target with 500 cast range. (works similar to void's time walk, but also suicide on arrival)

option 2: AOE damage always apply upon hero death. (regardless of this skill is in CD or not)

Necrolyte's Heartstopper Aura
option 1: Increases AOE by 50%. Also affects allies and self with positive skill effect.
option 2: Give you active skill - Heart attack
(Cast range 650, single target, CD 35 sec, Duration 15 sec; Stops health restoration of the target from healing and all regen possibilities including pots runes skills items fountain etc)

~ OR if that hard to code ~
(Target hero starts to constantly loose its Str attr. Lowers 2 str each sec up to 16 total ~ 8 sec. Then after 8 sec more all Lost str this way will coming back to it)

Nerubian Assassins's Spiked Carapace
Adds passive physical damage return (5% / 15% / 25% / 35%). Reflects the portion of all physic dmg (melee, ranged, skills); Does not lowers incoming phys dmg.

#36 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:22 AM

Bloodseeker's Rupture

Remove the feature:  вЂў If the affected unit moved more than 1300 distance in 0.25 seconds, it will not receive any damage.
Aghanims upgrade:  adds 10% to distance damage  (30/50/70)

Id also like to add aghanims scepter rupture causes caster to be instantly blood thirsty upon casting and lasts the duration off the spell.  Not sure if damage increase and this would make it too op.  Can just do one or the other if so.

#37 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

LvL? Death: Cast point increased and add 2 sec stun.

Suicide Attack: Auto suicide if the skill is not on cd, regardless of beeing stun or so (1000 aoe). Also applied slow effect of 40%.

Spiked Carapace: Add passively armor according to the level 1-2-3-4 and the number of attacks reflected are 1-1-2-2 also the damage is universal and go through spell immunity and resistance.

Rapture: Add automaticly bloodrage to you and the target. Also slow the target's attackspeed by 30%.

#38 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:09 PM

Sunder - can be lowered to 5% (instead of 25%)  I think sunder is weak at 25 btw.  15 or 20 is better.  Sunder has a long cooldown and linkens blocks it.

Hand of God - heals allies and damages nearby enemies (just like purification).  Cancel the current cd upgrade and heal increase.  Have it be the same cd as Wrath of God.  Hand of God would be so fun if this was implemented!

Fiends Grip - enemy attackers who fall asleep will be in a lvl 2/3/4 nightmare.

Mana Void - increased damge .1/.2/.3 and target loses the ability to regenerate mana for 10 seconds.

Stone Gaze - stoned units no longer have increased magic resistance.

Adaptiveness (Ogre Lord ult) - one hits illusions; passively increases main attribute by 5/10/15.

Sandstorm - adds linkens effect just like deathward while channeling.

#39 Burnt

Burnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:10 PM

Ravage - pierce magic immunity

totally BURNT

#40 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:37 AM

Necromastery - more souls

Star Fall - deals more dmg

Leap - deals bleeding dmg (idk how much) on a small aoe on where it lands

Pounce - Adds 2 more charges

Return - Returns 1/8 of dmg taken

Assassinate - triggers headshot on target (headshot dmg also mcs)

Spider web - Slows 1/2/3/4% of ms when enemy is inside web

Morph - bonus stats when in water (u guys decide when you also want to apply the bonus stats in rosh's area)

Presence Of Dark Lord - Apply Fear to enemies in range (Fear - Reduces little dmg,as,ms,stats,magic resist,regen. since this shit reduces everything, i don't care how little of numbers it reduces. also it stacks with everything related with the things said above)

Great Cleave - Aghanims version deals chaos dmg but nerf the % of damage dealt

Warcry - makes all units around (except allies) shiver. (I guess slow,stun, or silence, My imagination isn't wild enough)

All of kunkka's skills exept X mark - deals more dmg when on water.

Dragon's Blood - adds little more strenght

Purification - Dispels negative buff on target

Io Spirit - adds 2 more spirits

Aphotic Shield - make it pure dmg

Spell Shield - blocks a skill like linkens every 30 secs

Healing Ward - adds another ward

Phantom Rush - after skill activates, next attack is pure dmg (Illus not included, and skill can't be picked if hero has enchant totem, geminate attk, or grow)

Wave Of Terror -  Apply fear on target, Duration 2/4/6/8 secs can stack with other skills that have fear

Smoke Screen - deals poison damage on people inside smoke

Rupture - reduce cd or add another charge

Searing Arrows - damage doubles

Spectral Dagger - make dmg pure

.. I would like to suggest more but I got bored

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users