48 replies to this topic

#1 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:08 AM

There are about 50 aghanims ingame already, but still another 50+ heroes lack of upgrades.

Do you have any good ideas which kind of upgrade would be useful for their ultimates? Left it here.

We want to make every ulty upgradable.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#2 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

Kunka  - (makes the ship to drag everything on its way and shen stun it :D)
Centaur  - increase the duration to 4.75 and  dmg value to 4x stats value
Roofs overgrowth - adds damage 50 dmg per 0.5 seconds
Wisp Relocate - reduce the CD from 60 to 30 seconds
Alchemic : reduce bat to 1.25 / 1.05/ 0.85   ( Regen increase from 50 75 100 to  60 95 130 )   (without EB mode )
Dragon Knight  - 100%dmg in 150% aoe  75% in 300 AOE ,  50% in 400 AoE
Bristleback -  aghanim makes u immune to slows
Tuskar - critical 5x
Legion Commander - steals 4 of the enemy primary attribute
Earth spirit - duration from 6 to 10 seconds
Magina - if damage dealed to the target is lower than 40% of his maximum HP  , the ulti will provide 500/700/900 A o E  physical damage
Sniper - Reduce cast time of the ultimate to 0.5 seconds , and increase the damage to 750 (also the dmg will goes true magic immunity)
Syllabear aghanim - ADDS PASSive which allowes u to regen 1% of ur max hp /sec in battle  when u are in bear form
Morph -  illiusion takes 75% dmg and deal 110% damage 
Naga siren - Adds a subability which allowes you to wake up a single target and beat the shit out of it :D
Mirana -  fade time reduce to 1 sec ,  duration to 20
Rikimaru - when unseen   riki ult provide 5/10/15% MS and 0 colision (like spectre dager and broodmother spinweb)
Trol - also increase the MS by 10/15/20  and dmg by  10/20/30 
Drow Ranger - remove the 400 range restriction and  provide aditional 20 more agility
Lanaya  - remove the active side of the traps , instead give the traps  passive aura for MS reduce like omni  30/40/50% (400 a o e)
Ursa - dmg bonus equal to his MAXIMUM HP
Gondar - slows the target by 10 /20 / 30 %
Ember spirit -  Half the CD of the charges and reduce the mana cost to 50
Storm - Reduce the mana cost (lvl3)  to  0.5% + 5 and removes the initinal mana cost :D
Nesaj - reduce the CD to 35 seconds
Naix - after coming out of infest form  u become invulnarable for 3/4/5 seconds
Lycan -  increase MS to 725 and bonus HP from 100/200/300 to  250/500/750
Pit lord - when the teleportation is active u and ur allies in the circle recieve 50% dmg absorbation buff  for the duration and 5 seconds after the teleportation finishes
Leoric - THe skeleton king cannot except that he is killed and he cames back from the dead enraged    with 20/30/40% MS AS and DMG BONUS for 10 seconds after the reincarnation
Slardar - provide lifesteal over the  target of the ultimate  - 20/30/40% ( like open woulnds  magical and physical lifesteal)
Leviatan -  reduce all attributes of the affected heroes  by  10/15/20% (the reduces comes after the dmg of the stun)
Magnus - incr  AoE to  550
Bloodseeker - 10% more dmg
Bone -  100% hp conv    10% dmg , 40 duration
Broodmother  - adds 10/20/30% slow
Nerubian Assasin -  2/3/4 seconds stun when hit
Weaver  - dramaticaly reduce cd to  10 seconds
Morted - 40/50/60% of the critical damage will be converted in life
Nevermore - secondary efect after death deals not 50% but 90/100/110% dmg
Terrorblade  , aply  reflection image on cast , witch deals 70/80/90% dmg and slow by 20.30.40%
Spectre - illiusions takes only 90% dmg and deal 150% dmg
Slark -extend the duration to 6.5 seconds and reduce cd to 40
Medusa- reduce CD to 80/60/40
Krobelus  - spirits dmg increase to 70-80
Winter Wyrven - incrase castrange to 1000  AoE from 350 to 450 and duration to 3.25 seconds

#3 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

sewww some the changes you added i really do like like pit lord and terrorblade but some i don't agree with like slark and broodmother so i  am going to suggest on the heroes i disagreed with on your list, all the heroes that i don't  mention are the changes on your list that i agree/like/are fair for scepter upgrade:D

Roofs overgrowth: dota 2 change gives it a subset skill where you get eyes of the forest skill and vision and overgrowth anyone within range of that (global overgrowth and global vision in the sense) 

Wisp Relocate: 

Alchemist : Anytime alchemist casts rage, the level of acid spray is released as an aura independent from his own acid spray

Dragon Knight:  Brings back all the past dragon forms ablities and applies it to the current one, adds the green dragon poison, increased AoE by 50, and adds 50 damage

Bristleback: warpath increases attack speed by 5% per stack, goo limit increased to 5, 

Tuskar: adds 50% cleave and life steal with every walrus punch to outclass his falcon counterpart

Rikimaru: decrease ms to 10%, but good :D

Magina: reduces mana in the target location by 30% and then activates mana void

Morph: allows you to morph 2 targets instead of one

Naga siren: after the sleep effect wears off, applies an image of the target that slows them for 30% and deals 50% damage and takes 125% damage

Mirana -  fade time reduce to 1 sec, adds a shadow attack upon attacking an enemy adding 50 damage per use

Troll: Globally increases MS by 30% 

Lycan - nerf life to 450 instead of 750

Lanaya: although i like yours, makes traps useless, Increases limit of traps to 14 and traps now stun for .5 seconds and then slow as following

Leoric: upon revival, leoric gains a shield that absorbs 500 damage for 8 seconds, if the shield breaks it releases a wave of agony to everyone within 700 AoE for 300 dmg, if the shield does not break, it heals leoric for 300 life

Slardar - gives slardar a 500 range blink to the target that does 75 damage with a 8 second cooldown to anyone who is amplified

Leviatan - all enemies hit by ravage also get hit by anchor smash of its level and increases the stun ,25 seconds (3 seconds overall)

Magnus sends a shockwave of its level after the stun is released and increases empower cleave by 25%

Bloodseeker - Reduces armor by 1 every second  and keeps that armor reduction 2 seconds after the duration of rupture is done

Broodmother: there is a 40% chance to spawn a spider on attack and adds poison sting from the spiders onto insatiable hungers attack

Weaver : although good as it is, kinda too powerful with weaver invis and this, so i suggest that you get a 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds after the spell is used

Morted: attacks have a 15% chance to trigger stifling dagger of its level to the target,

Slark: gives slark a 50% attack speed boost while in dance and dance lasts .5 seconds longer

Krobelus  targets hit by exorcism spirits are slowed by 20%

#4 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

So basic point should be that every aghanim should be worth to build and actually having people to do them like it benefits them. But let's not make it too overpowered anyways. I agree though with Youbejammin that those what he listed need change and im all good with it except for few tweaks still so people would actually buy the aghanim.

Slardar - gives slardar a 600 range blink to the target that does current level of slardar bash upon landing with a 8 second cooldown to anyone who is amplified.

Weaver  - dramaticaly reduce cd to  10 seconds ( I think noone will do agha for 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds)

Bristleback: stack limit 5/6/7->6/7/8 removes movement speed cap.

Morph -  illiusion takes 75% dmg and deal 110% damage cooldown to 60

Krobelus  Grows AoE to 800 and applies slow aura of 20% for both movement and attack speed.

Morted: Now this is actually hard since many of these buffs im figuring could easily be bought with items. cleave, slow, bash life steal, it's almost the same as buying an other item for it. So let's figure smt that would actually make people to think of buying agha for it. (this was way too op i think: Morted - 40/50/60% of the critical damage will be converted in life and i think noone will buy agha for 15% chance of dagger)

Broodmother: there is a 40% chance to spawn a spider on attack and adds poison sting from the spiders onto insatiable hungers attack )same goes for here, i dont thing many will buy agha for this)

Lanaya: remove the active side of the traps , instead give the traps  passive aura for MS reduce like omni  30/40/50% (500 a o e)grows vision range  500/500 vision range. (very underused skill)

Magnus sends a shockwave of its level after the stun is released and adds 25% slow to targets ( should be done that they automatically gets that shockwave dmg and slow)

Nevermore - secondary efect after death deals not 50% but 90/100/110% dmg cooldown from 100 ->70

Bone -  Can eat ancients (experimental) im not sure if it gets a little out of hand then :D But atleast the skill would be picked a lot more often.

#5 Loki

Loki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

Brooda

-number of webs is increased by 4, hp regen stack for each web (96 hp/sec if use 12 webs on the same place)

-into center of web create aoe, witch block enemy ground vision and give true sight (aoe range 200 - 300?, implemented via dummy vision blocker arrange in a circle, due to wc3 mechanic circumstances ally will see this aoe, so it will be something like mini-ward)

#6 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Brooda

-number of webs is increased by 4, hp regen stack for each web (96 hp/sec if use 12 webs on the same place)

-into center of web create aoe, witch block enemy ground vision and give true sight (aoe range 200 - 300?, implemented via dummy vision blocker arrange in a circle, due to wc3 mechanic circumstances ally will see this aoe, so it will be something like mini-ward)

This sounds very cool. although not straight upgrade for ulti but anyways tinker ulti also upgs rockets and laser. I liked this suggestion very much.

Now for Phantom assasin's ultimate i cant figure a good solution what is not solvable with another item or the skill gets way too much out of hand.

1. Update the chance a little and factor? 20% 5x (meh pretty lame. But highly boosting dps)

2. Critical dmg=pure?

3. Give some buff like bloodbath. resulting on higher attack speed and damage for few seconds after crit?

4. Cleave on hit heal on hit etc.

None of these seem like interesting i thin except maybe for the pure dmg. If someone has good idea that would make the agha worth while to buy, but not make the skill op feel free to share.

#7 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:31 AM

New sugg for Morted ulti - Increase the proc chance from 15 to 20%  , also  if the dmg done by the critical strike is lower than 30/40/50% of the target maximum HP -  next critical HIT will not be 2.5x/3.5/4.5x but 4x/5.5x/7x , and if the buffed critical is lower than 40/50/60% of target maximum HP  a debuff will be aplied that remove all base armor

Weaver ultimate new cool sugg -  in the time right after using the Time lapse ,  the hero release Circle shockwave around him , dealing  30/40/50% of the damage that  is healed and burning enemies mana for 80/100/120% of the recovered mana.
Example -  Hero with 2000 HP takes 1000 dmg in 5 seconds and use 200 mana , Then the hero use ulti  and  a shokwave for 500 damage and 240 mana burn is released around it 
Additional effects -  The enemies are knocked back for 400/550/700 range from the position of the impact with the wave 

#8 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

regarding Mortred:

you have to know that its impossible to find out if critical strike happened either if it happened from ulti and not some kind of Buriza.

So suggestions about "on crit also ... " irrelevant - can't be done

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#9 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:52 PM

Instead of buffing numbers from existing ultimates, slap on something gamebreaking. Jawdropping, meta/gameplay changer.

Example: Chainfrost - Unlimited bounces.

This upgrade allows for infinite damage to be dealt, as long as hostiles doesnt scatter.

If they scatter, Chain frost will deal it's final blow before dispersing.

Burrowed Time - Absorbs / Heals allies.

This upgrade allows Abbadon to heal his team by tanking.

If they crowdcontrol him, stalling the timer and denies him damage. No healing is granted.

Etc.

Personally, i'd like to see more stuff in this manner that can be counter-acted upon but in nature will destroy everything from default approach stand-point.

Personal suggestions i'd like to see with additional Aghanims:

Posion Nova - Prevents HP regeneration.

Replicate - Clone is permanent + Unlimited cast range.

Dark Portal - Teleports hostile players as well.

Spirit Form -  Idk, pop something in here.

Assasinate - Each killing blow of this skill grants additional bulletsize and skill aoe on impact.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#10 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:27 PM

It is with great dissapointment that I observe the new implementations of additional aghanams.

Practicly, all of them can be replaced with Dagon. As none of them provides an uniq effect that revolves gameplay. Or atleast, a funky effect that is desirable more-over than what the skill allready does. Geniunly, more of what it was allready doing.

I'd rather like to see Enrage to apply Overpower as well from the aghanims, than moving from <current> to <max> hitpoints.

Aoe on the assasinate, (And also a buff indicator for hostiles to notice when Assasinate is casted).

I encourage you to be creative with this opportunity. Not percieving this as a check-list that needs to be filled with w/e crap you can pop ontop out of your head on the spot.

But if you insist on checking Agha-less ultimates off, heres my boring solution. Add more stuns to all of it. Even if it allready applies stun go for an additional timer or increase it.

Honestly, I appreciate implementing new content. But simultaniously im dissapointed what's been added thus far.

I hope you will do better further on.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#11 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

But if you insist on checking Agha-less ultimates off, heres my boring solution. Add more stuns to all of it. Even if it allready applies stun go for an additional timer or increase it.

That gotta be the most sarcastic text ever. :D

But i think so far it's the easiest agha upgrades they've done as you gotta start from somewhere. Since i think some of them may be harder to do if able at all,correct me if im wrong. So let's just give some time Since i think there were very nice custom effects suggested on this thread already for some skills, also some of them are "boring" buffs to existing skills. But i give few examples what actually i liked very edgy and giving fairly nice content to the game from the suggested skills so far.

Kunka  - (makes the ship to drag everything on its way and shen stun it :D)

Alchemist: Anytime alchemist casts rage, the level of acid spray is released as an aura independent from his own acid spray

Brooda

Slardar - gives slardar a 600 range blink to the target that does current level of slardar bash upon landing with a 8 second cooldown to anyone who is amplified.

Rikimaru - when unseen   riki ult provide 0/5/10% MS and 0 colision (like spectre dager and broodmother spinweb so you can walk through trees etc)

I personally liked the draggin ship a lot and the truesight/vision blocking healing webs with agha(fogging if no units near or possibly inside the web). As you know in spiders web the spider is the king and you are his prey. So i think it would be fairly nice upgrade for it and both webs and brood ulti is fairly low used skills and i think this would change that thing. Also the ship would grap everything along its way to the destination. It was very nice suggestion.

However i do not know how easy it is to make such changes but i hope the best :)

For whiteboard i think this thread is very open to discussion and if you or any of your fellows who you play with have some nice suggestions then just please be welcome and share it and see how people feel about your suggestions. I personally like "refreshing" skill changing updates more than simple buffs for skills. Some skills are atleast for me harder to think of a working solution that would be skill changing and refreshing but also fit in the heros profile and his ultimate skill. Since i think the skills should not get too far from what it is meant to be.

Ech0

#12 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:39 PM

I also had some other suggestions for some of these skills that would basically be refreshing and enabling a new feeling to old skills but going alongside the basic hero's idea and his minor skills for some. Skills would require fresh animations and i think it would be nice since people will feel a new touch and probably would pick the skill and do the agha more often.

Tidehunter: After doing the basic ravage spikes and dmg. Tide releases 8 tides(gush) in 45degree steps from himself towards the circle AoE of ravage around him. Dealing 260 damage, slows movement speed by 40% and reduces armor by 5 for 4 seconds to any unit inside the AoE.

Rooftrellen: Overgrowth would enable leeching seed effect on every unit on the AoE healing the allied and dealing the enemy for 60 damage/heal per pulse. Pulses 6 times

Spectre: Haunt would make illusions shoot spectral dagger to hauntable enemies when cast (or simply buff placed if its not able to do or is hard)

Centaur Warchief: Affects also lane creeps making them move like insane? Collision also deals dmg to neutral/lane creeps. Lane creep collision dmg based on casters values or if not able to do then fixed amount of lets say 300? Duration to 5 ( then it would really be stampede :D)

Tauren chieftain: Makes it a direct impact like fissure for example or for that animation very fast moving like 0.5 sec and cooldown to 60.

Lycan: Summons a wolfhorde while transforming ( 3 Illusions that deal 40% and take 250% dmg)

Rupture: Ruptured target's blood will be always sensed enabling thirst (truesight on target and giving caster a movement speed buff 40% this should go in changes of dota maps thirst. )

Terrorblade: Sunder cast range to 600 and applies reflection.

Hope some of them atleast is suitable :)

#13 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

It is with great dissapointment that I observe the new implementations of additional aghanams.

Practicly, all of them can be replaced with Dagon. As none of them provides an uniq effect that revolves gameplay. Or atleast, a funky effect that is desirable more-over than what the skill allready does. Geniunly, more of what it was allready doing.

I'd rather like to see Enrage to apply Overpower as well from the aghanims, than moving from <current> to <max> hitpoints.

Aoe on the assasinate, (And also a buff indicator for hostiles to notice when Assasinate is casted).

I encourage you to be creative with this opportunity. Not percieving this as a check-list that needs to be filled with w/e crap you can pop ontop out of your head on the spot.

Honestly, I appreciate implementing new content. But simultaniously im dissapointed what's been added thus far.

I hope you will do better further on.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

yeah, if everybody on the Earth could be so creative, guess we'd have to  find new word to describe "creativeness"

main point of aghanim - its improve your spell that way it become more powerful. Not HP boost, not Dmg boost, not a movespeed boost, not a DPS boost. not a magic DMG boost (dagon) - just one or few spell buffed. That have to be worth - 4200 gold for agh means it HAVE to be useful.

You seriously think that Overpower (5hits) will WORTH as good as 4200 gold? As well as Assassinate which mainly used to hit running enemy, barey with anyone else nearby?

Its about usefullness. Noone would use aghanims unless they provide something good to fight. And practice said that "good for fight" doesnt have to be unique or creatvie - it just have to help. Yay, even stuns-for-every-spell would do that. Will check this out later if run out of dagons again.

#14 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:34 PM

I agree, the upgrade of aghanims should be worth the money and item slot. Whether it be just buff or more thought out upgrade that has some special effect that you'd be willing to pay for 4200 and use item slot for. However i think buffs for skills could do the trick but i think creative upgrade would lead in better results especially on the ultimates that are very seldom to be picked.

People like upgrades what they can see more than upgrades that they know. For eg. dragging kunkka ship i think would lead to better result than upgrading its dmg or adding longer stun to it. Cause it inspires an idea and they recognize things how they can use this during the skill pick phase and have more choices how to combine skillls with it.

Most LoD players love the diversity of the map and doing your custom build more than just playing competetive game where every thought action or placed skill matters.

So i think if its possible and not too time consuming to do and if you ofcourse want to. More creative solution would lead in better outcome.

#15 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

i've never said "go mass stuns", its just current option while lacking of options

#16 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:17 AM

Draco, dont go sarcastic on me.

I want to see fun stuff implemented, that is all.

For the record, a tank build with Enrage, getting a free (and/or additional) Overpower on cast, perhaps in combination of Max hp booster. Easily smacks down casters and carries alike.

I know, because I did it. +350 (Un-aghanimzed). With nervewrecking 4.5k Hitpoints.

A common theme in drafting well crafted builds, is to go all the way with your concept.

This will be an exception of going personal on matters, but I will not simply stand for mockery.

If you disagree with that specific concept, that's fine by me. Things are subjective.

Now I admire proffesional responses, if you may.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#17 resqbiggestfan

resqbiggestfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

Lycan- ignore pathing like on spectral dagger + 30% lifesteal and make him imune to negative buffs for first 5 second like mini bkb

Alche- also gets bonus hp like in old versions or bring up the old rage pls :D

#18 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Coup de Grace - Each Strike reduces armor by 10% of your agility (Or Main attribute). Stacks.

Amplify Damage - When buff dies/expires/dispelled, it's placed on another nearby unit. Can also be casted on structures.

Ghost Ship- Caster rides the boat until impact destination. Applies slow to all hostiles it passes.

Rupture - Triggers one stack of Bloodthirst (for that and from that target) during ruptures duration. Walking damage now has aoe.

Until further.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#19 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

there is alot work to do with new Agha Upgrades =D

Winter's Curse  - Incerases the Attackspeed (or dmg) of the cursed Attackes 20/30/40%

Ice Blast            -  Instant Damage on the castet Line, ignores Magic resistance/immunity

Flaming Lasso  - Allows you to attack during Lasso or Adds 100/175/250 Dps to Flaming Lasso

Exorcism          - The Spirits will heal instant 25% of the dealt Damage

Arc Warden     - Cause he got no Ulty we can make Agha upgrading another spell like on Tinker Magnetic Field is now an Aura (follows you) with 500 Aoe

Stone Gaze     - Instant turns Enemys into Stone

Shadowdance - You get no Damage or Heal until Shadowdance Ends (like False Promise just no incerassed heal)

Haunt              - If you use Reality you get a 7 second Attackspeedbuff (30%) with Puredamage (People use it rarely they Keep staying Woods and just farm that should Change that)

Sunder            - If you die 6 seconds after Sunder your Target dies too (will make nice Teamsaves and a perfect anti Tank spell since there are to less)

Requiem of Souls - Allways Release Maximum of Lines and removes range based Damage to 600 aoe

Coup de Grace - Evry crit Trigger a current lvl Dagger with 100% critchange

Time Lapse     - Time Lapse causes a crack in the time and takes 2 illusions with you back (Illusion 60/70/90% dmg take 200%)

Vendetta         - Change to Puredamage

Death Pact     - Ancients (not Roshan) can be targeted

Rupture          - Let your Allis feel the Bloodrage (evry ally gets a lvl4 buff of Thirst global during Rupture)

Reverse Polarity - Decrases movespeed after Stun for 80% 4 seconds

Amplify Damage - Incerases 20/30%40% Magicdamage to the target (mc stacks the damage/armorreduction)

Reincarnation     - Heals Allys in 1000 aoe for 30% of your max Life if you die (its already a Tanks spell so thy finaly got a reason to doesnt Count on immortaly :P)

Dark Rift             - Releases an Inferno on both Locations (before and after teleport) that deals for 7 secods 100/150/200 dps

Shape Shift        - Transforms you into the God of Wolves Ignores Pathing of Trees/Creeps and prevent for 20% of the Damage taken

Infest                  - Automaticaly jump into another unit until there are None left

Phantasm          - Makes your Illusions Magic immune

True Form         - Transforms into a Wildkin instead of a Bear with 1,7 Bat 300 MS same armor/lifebonus a 400/800/1200 rejuvenation and 0,2 casttime

that are only 60% of the Heros and i think this changes can be usefull and funny some are a Little bit overpowered but ist just an idea

#20 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

As there are now a lot of suggestions and upgrades on display. If i may ask @Dracol1ch could you perhaps list the suggestions you are thinking you may implement or have your own ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users