Photo

How does WC3 Patch 1.27 affect DotA LoD?

23 replies to this topic

#21 vHAPpY

vHAPpY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:31 AM

I am almost sure this has to do with WC3 addons like Fog Click detector, Mana Bars or something else.

#22 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:41 PM

1.27 aside from the issues with playing, indicates that they are once more working on warcraft 3 and they are not stopping at just creating a compatability patch. Expect great things from blizzard, though to the players, I guess it won't be much of an impact, but to the modding scene it will.

*Tips fedora*

#23 NeverMore

NeverMore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:18 PM

@ResQ

@DracoL1ch

Did you guys experienced some 1.26 bugs while making and testing your LoD and new dota maps? 

Wasn't able to figure out why it crashes when doing whatever or in which situation and you made some workaround or disabled that item or whatever?

Maybe know some map/war3 or editor limitation or something that can be improved by developer and it could make a future LoD/DotA map development better?

Now its time to report and request these stuff and get them fixed in 1.27b

Sorry about my english, i hope you get what i am trying to say.

#24 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

@ResQ
@DracoL1ch

Did you guys experienced some 1.26 bugs while making and testing your LoD and new dota maps? 
Wasn't able to figure out why it crashes when doing whatever or in which situation and you made some workaround or disabled that item or whatever?
Maybe know some map/war3 or editor limitation or something that can be improved by developer and it could make a future LoD/DotA map development better?

Now its time to report and request these stuff and get them fixed in 1.27b

Sorry about my english, i hope you get what i am trying to say.

Yes. Draco actively posted and still posts here: http://www.hiveworks...sh-list-257163/
Blizzard coders read the posted thread as stated here: http://www.hiveworks...arcraft-277296/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users