Photo

[ASK] Last version of LoD that can be played on LAN (outside RGC)?

Lod request asking

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shnxxx

Shnxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 05:33 PM

I would like to know what is the last version of LoD that is playable outside RGC. Me and my friends want to play LOD but the latest versions need to be played on RGC and we don't want that. We would like just to have fun playing it and not competetively. Thank you!

#2 Shnxxx

Shnxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 08:28 AM

bump.

@ResQ @Vordik

I would also like to add that in RGC, we're not allowed to host 2v2, 2v3, 3v3, etc.. Any help would be much appreciated!

#3 Vordik / Captain_Elk

Vordik / Captain_Elk

Elite Member

• Administrators
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRussia, Nizhniy Novgorod

Posted 27 April 2021 - 08:01 AM

Latest at moment of your question i'd suggest to not play, it may crash in big fights
89a3 you may can :)

UPD: sorry for long answer

#4 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 10:03 PM

Any of the maps can be played outside of RGC. There is 0 restriction on the choice of platform. BUT! you have to keep the following things in mind:

1) make sure you are on the correct wc3 version (1.26)

2) for LAN/single player mode, that you have disabled the limit of "8MB map size". this can be done through 2 methods:
a. (may not work perfectly): start the map once in LAN mode while being on RGC, this may or may not patch your wc3 to disable the map size limit.
b.: use a map size limit disabler, such as the one from here: https://www.hivework...t-ver-6.259571/

I would also like to add that in RGC, we're not allowed to host 2v2, 2v3, 3v3, etc.. Any help would be much appreciated!

this depends on the channel you're in. the reason why this isn't allowed in most channels is because it fucks up the ranking/ladder system.

you might find a way to host LoD maps for 2-8 people in "rpg mix" channels.

#5 Vordik / Captain_Elk

Vordik / Captain_Elk

Elite Member

• Administrators
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRussia, Nizhniy Novgorod

Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:51 AM

> this depends on the channel you're in. the reason why this isn't allowed in most channels is because it fucks up the ranking/ladder system.

Game with less than 6 players not goes in statistic :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lod, request, asking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users