7 replies to this topic

#1 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:14 PM

full tank builds dont even take damage on early game, ent wont ban even its being abused. they are asking for emergency patch cuz they are too lazy to ban it

#2 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

It is only 48 physical damage reduction. By level 7, even techies with 0 items can hit harder than that. The debuff removal is the best part of the skill, not anything else.

#3 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:00 PM

It is only 48 physical damage reduction. By level 7, even techies with 0 items can hit harder than that. The debuff removal is the best part of the skill, not anything else.

*stacks with vanguard and other stuff + get that with reactive armor and you're gonna become a walking roshan

#4 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

I am fairly sure it doesn't stack with vanguard, since both are based on the same ability, what was it, thick hide?

And damage reduction applies before armor. So you reduce damage by 48, and then it is reduced by armor, so armor bonuses do not make it better...

If you want to complain, complain about bt on carries.

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

Kraken is bugged but there wont be a quick patch so have patience. We have own lives and they're priority, the map is a hobby and nothing else so don't expect anything you don't pay for.

edit: by the way, if your communities refuse to ban spells, you're always welcome on RGC where there are mostly competent staffs that actually ban people that pick banned spells.

#6 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 06:00 PM

I am fairly sure it doesn't stack with vanguard, since both are based on the same ability, what was it, thick hide?

And damage reduction applies before armor. So you reduce damage by 48, and then it is reduced by armor, so armor bonuses do not make it better...

If you want to complain, complain about bt on carries.

Kraken Shell now stacks freely with any damage block. please check the changelog. trust me its op, I got ess kraken shell blur and heap as skills and vanguard, threads and dominator. I was able to tank 5 people in early-mid game already. note they had swipes and ess on other team. they had no chance. 

#7 HUEHUE

HUEHUE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:51 PM

Its not op because its stacked, its op because it gives double the value and thats where its bugged. Meaning: Instead of 48 dmg reduction you get 96 dmg reduction on lvl 4. This is the reason, why the spell should be banned everywhere.

#8 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:51 PM

Play at https://gamers.host/ there kraken Shell is banned and evry report of abuse will be handled pretty fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users