No replies to this topic

#1 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:45 PM

Hi

- It would be nice if you could rescale Force of nature mana cost to something like 100, 120, 140, 160. 160 mana for 2 treants is too much.

- Maybe, double the mana cost for Spirit bear to 150 but reduce his CD in half to 60 sec. You get too much for 75 mana comparing to other summoning spells.

- Similar like Force of nature you could rescale mana cost for Conjure image to 50, 60, 70, 80. LVL1 Conjure image is really not worth 80 mana. Mirror image costs 70 mana and you get 3 images. Yes, they receive more damage but you have 3 of them at least and they last longer.

- Another rescale of mana cost for Arcane orb, to 70, 80, 90, 100.

- Leap, I find it inferior to blinks and wind walks because CD it too high and MS&AS you get in return is negligible. I would suggest to reduce both durations, CD and spell buff.

- I suggested this few months before and I'll do it again. Can you reduce treshold of Kraken shell to a constant of 450 for all levels? Now, only heros that have 24+ str can benefit from removal of negative buffs, and that will be just before they die and those that have less str will die before buff removal activates. I'm talking about early game here.

- Playing Mystic Flare + Essence Aura combo with Aghanim is really strong. And if you have mc than it turns to op. Maybe setting a 1-2 sec CD to lvl3 will do it so that you cannot spamm the shit out of enemy.

P.S.

- Rescale the stun duration of Fire stomp. On lvl1 you have to wait 1.2 sec for 1 sec of stun in 350 AOE around you, kind of sucks. Make stun duration like 1.6, 2.4, 3.2, 4 sec.

- Poison Nova effect speed if kind of slow and very easily to dodge. Can you speed up the effect a little bit?

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users