#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

It seems to be the greatest stun in the game is a passive basher on a carry with high attack speed.  You can keep a unit stunned til death and you can farm linkens and bkbs so they cant stop you from doing that.  I think the basher duration should be lowered by .2 on every bash in the game.

#2 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:06 PM

Can you stop QQ about every game you lose. You do0med wrong hero (my roleplay sf) entire game . Game went late and farmed slardar with bash rekt you all. Move on.

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:16 PM

farming bashers with attack speed is retardedly easy.  Give me wolf, huskar blood, swipes or something similar ill rek your team every time.  I dont think it's fair someone cant defend themselves because you perma bashed their entire life away then moved on to their ally and perma bashed their entire life away.  If you want the full bash it should be a very late game item like abysal blade.  

#4 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

No.

#5 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:33 PM

to bash one till death you Need a 1v1 fight and thats rare in a teamgame like lod

your Team has to be dominating the game and evry basher build can be pwned with a simple craggy hero

Evasion helps too, with Evasion you get most time halberd so you got a disable for bashers

#6 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:51 AM

Evasion, tiny passive, hex, abyssal, blademail, euls, ghost, stuns, illusion skills, summons, halberd. Really, permabash is in a fine spot, strong vs someone who is not prepared, like a braindead 6 passive carry, but easily countered by things you should have or itemization.

#7 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 October 2015 - 01:14 PM

Can you stop QQ about every game you lose. You do0med wrong hero (my roleplay sf) entire game . Game went late and farmed slardar with bash rekt you all. Move on.

Took some time before people are starting to catch on.

It's good to see people have the wits intact.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#8 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:03 PM

It seems to be the greatest stun in the game is a passive basher on a carry with high attack speed.  You can keep a unit stunned til death and you can farm linkens and bkbs so they cant stop you from doing that.  I think the basher duration should be lowered by .2 on every bash in the game.

I would say NO.

Yes, I like to pick bash builds often. Yes, i prefer Troll melee form. It all is able to be countered in team fights & in 1v1 situation. Keep this thing exact as it is, so no need this to change.

#9 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:26 AM

Reduce the bash duration by 10%   i.e 2 sec bash goes to 1.8; 1 sec bash goes to .9.  Once these bash carry heroes farm items like linkens, lothars, bkb and hyperstone you really cant stop them.  We all work so hard to bitch about the stun meta being upheld at one stun so we have a chance to breath during battle yet we let carry bashers take down a 2k hp hero without even being able to move.  It's hypocritical to want casters to be held to one disable and let perma bash carry rule the map.

#10 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:42 AM

Perma bash is okay, but berserker rage really needs more downsides. Movespeed boost, great dps boost, bonus hp and a bash to boot? Something needs to go, or it needs to go sprint route and make you take extra damage.

That being said, I am not opposed to nerfing carries. It does get annoying how most games have about 8/10 players playing carries.

#11 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:56 PM

I agree w shieldbreaker.  When I think of perma bash I have troll form in mind.  The 2 second bash is too long on top of an already buffed hero.  1.8 is fine.  Players will still take that skill just as much.

#12 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

i dont see trollform very often and compared with slardar or voidbash ist weaker

trollform bash 10% Change 40 dmg 2 second stun

voidbash 25% Change 80 dmg 1 second stun

slardbash 25% Change 120 dmg 1 second stun

they got only half stunduration but much better bash change

and as said there are enough skils to make permabash impossible

but the most important point is, to pick a hero with fast castpoint or even someone with basher can permastun you just try it out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users