#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:30 AM

Rikimaru's ult gives you 4 blinks that have a charge cd on them.  This makes sense to give ball a charge cooldown because you cant target the thing if you pick a hero with no cast animation.  You can simply zap back and forth till the other team is dead.  You cant target it with a stun or doom or orchid because it zaps so quickly.  There should be something like a .75 s cast animation so some damn thing to give you a small window of opportunity to hit the damn thing.  It's so strong, especially with scepter.  You can zap back over the hero a hundred times till it's dead and he will never hit you.  Pretty much have to get crazy lucky to stop the thing and kill it.  Makes me wish there was an item where if they use a spell on you or fly over you with ball it stuns them for a moment.  Sort of a blade mail shield vs magic but to stun them so you can breathe for a second and stun them with a spell.  BKB doesnt work cause they just fly away till your bkb is up :D  Maybe we could make pipe have this feature.  upon activation any hero who uses magic on that hero is stunned for 1 second.  Having an ult where you can blink as much as you want is strong enough, then to add magic damage to it and let it blink as far as you have mana for and with no cooldown and with a scepter upgrade to let you zap short distance for free.  Its op and can go to hell.  We made basher have a cd so no more perma bash and aftershock nerfed so no more of that crap.  This is the new aftershock.  To zap back and forth over a hero and use stuns till they die.

#2 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:31 AM

Hmmm and I just read the change log and you guys are on the same page as me :D  Thanks.

#3 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

Ball lightning is still OP.

Can be countered by:

- Orchid
- Silence
- Gust

Neither of these (exception of Gust) has projectiles and will land on cast.
- Thus ending the zapping briefly.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#4 Hillomunkki

Hillomunkki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:39 PM

Even with 6.85's activation mana cost nerf it's still completely ridiculous. I'd suggest getting rid of the invulnerability altogether-

#5 CryWolf

CryWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationRomania, Transilvania

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:31 PM

Even with 6.85's activation mana cost nerf it's still completely ridiculous. I'd suggest getting rid of the invulnerability altogether-

Like Phoenix`s Dive ^_^ that should be ok

#6 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

The ability is okay, maybe up the static costs and reduce the percentage costs so it is even more worthless in 5 passive str/agi carries.

We need more, not less, mana intensive abilities for int heroes.

#7 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:57 PM

Yes.  Our only way to kill it was to catch it with ravage then stun it to death and have carries hit at same time.  Basically 5v1 it :D Then of course you deal with the 6 skill mode of it also having either BT or Rein and you better hope you can perma stun/disable it before it zaps away again.

#8 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

Remove the aghanims for Ball Lightning.

I agree that mana abilities needs to be more intensive for int heroes than efficent.

In exhange for the removal of aghanims:

- Reduce activation cost slightly (up to half)
- Increase Mana per distance traveled
- Lower invurnability time frame.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users