4 replies to this topic

#1 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:14 AM

So i'm having a suggestion for this skills damage type...

This skill used to be a part of some of my favourite combinations throughout LoD history but yesterday trying to playing it again, (we are still playing older version 6.83 so not yet berserk blood nerf) This skill is in every way completely underused, and people only take it for "fun combinations" however it could be really be made more efficient choice...

Anyways, i was utterly devastated finding out simply 1 passive skill, blocking it completely...Yeah you quessed it... It's BB.

Thought it was supposed to be mixed damage spell (phys/magical) but it seem BB completely blocked it at low hp levels... So mine friend said it works in a way that which ever resist the most is used? However i thought it was supposed to work as separate...

D2 quote

The following damage types were removed in patch 6.82 to simplify the game mechanics.

Composite

Composite damage (also known as mixed damage) was a physical damage type that was reduced by both armor and magic resistance. It went through magic immunity and did not affect ethereal units. This damage type was used by 16px-Acid_Spray_icon.png?version=1e85c8f Acid Spray, 16px-Wild_Axes_icon.png?version=d3023fcc Wild Axes, 16px-Diabolic_Edict_icon.png?version=9a9 Diabolic Edict, 16px-Summon_Spirit_Bear_icon.png?version Summon Spirit Bear (the backlash damage), 16px-Land_Mines_icon.png?version=68617d0 Land Mines and 16px-Suicide_Squad%2C_Attack%21_icon.png Suicide Squad, Attack!. All of them were changed to physical damage, except for the backlash damage from the Spirit Bear, which was changed to pure damage.

So i'd suggest please make it so, or even better make it pure so people actually sometimes pick it...

Ech0

#2 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:05 PM

i`m I the only one  that cudnt understand what is the cryin about BB  ?!?  and what in common bb has with dmg types xD ?
Also by 16px-Acid_Spray_icon.png?version=1e85c8f Acid Spray, 16px-Wild_Axes_icon.png?version=d3023fcc Wild Axes  were always physical dmg ^^

#3 Hillomunkki

Hillomunkki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Berserker's Blood gives magic resistance. Those skills deal composite damage. Composite damage gets reduced by BOTH magic resistance and armor i.e. the hero with Berserker's Blood resists most of the damage.

Acid Spray and Wild Axes were never pure physical damage.

#4 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

Well this topic was clearly about techies skill Suicide and am suggesting to change its damage type to something that isnt blocked by magic resistance like physical damage as it is in normal dota... That was mine point.. Don't know bout the other skills, its simply copied from d2 site.

#5 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

And the Rearm, Suicide, Reincarnation will be all game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users