#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:22 PM

There is no problem with BT (borrowed time) and reincarnate in 4 skill mode.  It's balanced fine.  But when you play 6 skill mode as often as I do you come to find BT and Rein are OP.  And it's not because the ultimate by itself is necessarily op.  It's because certain drafts give your team multiple Reins and multiple BTs.  You can have a team of 5 skilled players take on 5 much less skilled players and if all 5 less skilled players draft either bt or rein you pros are gonna be in big big trouble.  Multiple BTs and Reins is OP.  It just is.  play 10000 6 skill lod games like I have under the current meta and you will see what a major asset these skills are.  So for balance I suggest a choice of two options.  

1.  You can nerf BT and rein in -bo and balanced mode (which can understood as 6 skill mode) and leave them un-nerfed in extended balance mode which can be considered four skill mode.  Overall nerf with cds and change spells like doom to bring down BT, ect.

2.  You can limit each team to taking one BT and one Reincarnate.  Set certain skills get set as "limited" and only allow one of these rare skills per team.  The whole reason the South America branch of RGC plays the mode where you can only take one skill per team is to eliminate the situation of op drafting.  The game should not be purely about your team just drafting lucky skill sets.  

But I along with many other players including the Serbian noob ManBearPig would agree that limiting a team to only one of each skill is over-the-top nerfing.  It's unnecessary to do that.  So my suggestion would be to label certain skills (BT and Rein) as "limited".  One of each per team, tops.

#2 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

This can be done same way like it was for bugged 2x trax aura in same team ( game lagged) so when one of players gets bt or reinc others from same team can't pick those spells or just set drafts like d20 so players in same team  can't get this two heroes multiple times even in -bo.

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

hellz ya MBP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users