#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Way too easy to push down a base with krobo ult and cyclone.  This omniknight had repel and cyclone and would just mow towers and heroes and rax down.  No spells should be touching you if the hero is a mile high in the air.  If you cant hit that hero it shouldnt be able to hit you.

#2 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:24 PM

like if enemy goes invis he shouldnt see you too?

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

Draco your point makes no sense.  I will re-explain mine.  If you cant hit the enemy because they are way up high in the air they should not be able to hit you either because they are too high in the air.  Cyclone should be used as defense not a way to mow down base towers.  All you have to do is krobo ult and repel and cyclone and repeat.  The towers fall, the heroes fall, it's cheap.  Do you want a replay that shows what its like to play vs rearm cyclone repel exo?  It's just as strong as rearm wards or rearm golems and we dont allow that cause it's cheap and it ruins the game cause you really cant stop the push.

#4 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

Also I dont think flaming spears should be considered magic.  They should go through repel shield.  People been lighting arrows on fire for centuries.   Repel is strong enough.

#5 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

this game is not about mirroring but countering

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#6 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

1410 replay time he starts mowin down towers and heroes which is normal for exorcism.  But you cant kill him once he makes cyclone.  He just has to get close to heroes and towers with exorcism and repel.  Then we start attacking him with hits and he just cyclones and we either die or the tower falls.  He can do this all game.  Nothing will stop this push.  Global silence should turn off exo or something to counter this.  It's just insane.  Flame spears dont even penetrate the repel.

1530 owns hero 1545 second tower falls ez of course.

1640 mows down third tower even with two heroes there.

1900 take half the tower down and a hero.

2130 takes another tower down.

2210 takes another tower down.

2430 not even trying to use spells on him just hitting and doing barely any damage since repel blocks flame spears.

2500 tower

Now hes knocked down all our towers and has tons of gold for items so he buys ghost staff and cyclone to make it more impossible to stop him from pushing.

2715 base tower and half a rax

3040 now hes got cyclone: base tower, three heroes both rax and we cant do shit.  IMBA.

3150 base tower

3230 both sets of top rax

3330 mid rax

3620 mid rax

His team wasnt even there most the time.  This is the same effectiveness as rearm golems.  You cant stop da push baby.

this game is not about mirroring but countering

Counter dat studly.  Try a practice run with those skills.  See if anyone can stop you.  Imma pick that shit from now on.  It's gg push just like rearm golems was.

Attached Files

#7 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

Diffusal blade.
Blood rage.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#8 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:14 AM

Diffusal blade helps a tiny bit.  Can get rid of the repel but he still cyclone and take down a tower or rax then be invis when he comes down and can blink away easy then wait 5 more seconds till repel is back up.  This build is amazing.  Get it and see if they stop you.  You dont even need good allies.

#9 5togo

5togo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

I guess attacking him when the 2.5 seconds cyclone is over is too hard

#10 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:22 PM

5togo you should watch the replay before commenting cause you have no idea what the situation is obviously. 

#11 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:29 PM

If you combine Exorcism with Pandarien Ultimate it will become even more inbalance xD, tested it couple of times. You own early game.

#12 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

Ghost staff.
Silence.

Lots of damage.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.