#21 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:49 PM

Well draco I think you have dispersion dispersing damage before all the reductions.  If someone does 100 damage to a hero that is magic and bb is causing the magic damage to be blocked by 50% then the damage dispersed should be 10 and thats assuming level 4 dispersion .  It certainly feels like it's dispersing pure damage.  Same with bristleback.  Seems like spray is dispersing pre resistant numbers.  And it seems like dispersion and spray are coming through as pure damage and not being blocked by any resistance.  

Dispersion is pure dmg return , bristleback is physical dmg , in answer of ur post I will say that :
if the "bugs"​ that u describe are caused by dispersion  or backtrack or bristleback picked  separated , than it is a bug however
if u pick dispersion + ​backtrack , or dispersion + bristleback or bristle + backtrack  or the 3 of them together   than the almost impossibility to kill the owner of those spells  is not caused by a BUG
the mechanism ​ of the skills is structured by passive healing from % of the dmg received
the immortaility is casual for ALL dota lod version when the dispers , bristle and backtrack are picked all together its  ALMOST imposible to kill except with insane critical strike  (enchant totem + morphed stats +  morted crit )   and u can manage with 15% to overdmg the enemy MAX HP after dmg reduction  by armor .
For example :
you have 500 dmg
you hit enemy with 10 armor (smting like 40% dmg reduction)  and 1000 (with max 2000) hp
if the enemy has no disp​ersion and bristleback  you will deal 300 damage to him
However if the enemy has dispers + bristle (62% reduction)
you will deal 110-120 max dmg to him  
if the enemy​ has backtrack and dispers and bristle
and when the hit penetrate the armor  if backtrack triggered
you wont do any dmg , instead you will heal the enemy for 62% of your dmg after the dmg reduction by armor
so you will heal the enemy for 180-200 hp and his hp will go from 1000 to 1200
overdmg crits
if u have very high dmg that is greater than the enemy MAX HP  after the dmg reduction by armor , you will kill him instantly no matter his skills , even refraction and abbadon ult cant do shit about it.​
​​​

#22 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:22 PM

IC.  Thanks sewww.  I think everyone saying they are glitched is making everyone more paranoid.  True these are just ultra tanky combos.  I hope they are not glitched.  I know Draco and Resq been working hard on this map and could use a break I'm sure :)

#23 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:47 AM

Holy Persuasion not working with scepter (cant dominate ancients) replay attached

Other game tree chop with battlefury not working  can provide replay for that if needed

Unit cap with holy persuasion also broken i could dominate unlimited number of neutrals and lane creeps. Dominated mud golem cant attack buildings .

Attached Files

#24 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:00 AM

battlefury's issue located and will be fixed

holy persuation kinda new tho

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#25 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

Postby zehk В» Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:51 am

The hosted map has been updated and the followings are some glitches I observed.

1. You cannot level perm invis under -sp unlike other passives.

2. Formless ult disappears when u obtain ur own ultimate. For example, assume you have finger of death as the first ult. If you obtain finger of death from an ally or a foe, you will lose formless ult forever. 

3. You cannot chop down trees with battle fury.

4. Root still entangles the enemies after the eye of forest is chopped down.

5. You cannot upgrade relocate with scepter.

6. You can still life steal from return and dispersion with octarine core although they are clearly passives.

7. Octarine core's cooldown reduction works better than it is supposed to for some skills.

I did not have a chance to check some of the prelisted glitches on the new version of lod map.

Posted on ent forum.  Not sure if you knew about all this yet.  I asked him to elaborate on #7.  Waiting for response.

#26 Bergman1

Bergman1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:19 PM

A bug I managed to reproduce in -ap mode (I don't have replay):

The effect of blur seems to be inverted: you are faded while away from heroes, and visible while enemy heroes are close.

#27 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:25 AM

Octarine leeches health from < MAGIC DAMAGE > irregardless of source.
- Passives, Nukes, Dots.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#28 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:36 AM

Octarine leeches health from < MAGIC DAMAGE > irregardless of source.
- Passives, Nukes, Dots.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

as intended, anything but attack damage. wards cannot lifesteal to owner.

just to confirm this words.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#29 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:59 AM

A bug I managed to reproduce in -ap mode (I don't have replay):

The effect of blur seems to be inverted: you are faded while away from heroes, and visible while enemy heroes are close.

6.84 change

#30 Bergman1

Bergman1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:04 AM

This is probably an old bug, but I'm not sure if it has ever been reported:

Rearm+linkens doesn't function very well together. Casting rearm removes the linkens sphere buff and means you have to wait the full duration for it to reappear on your hero, only to be removed again the next time you cast rearm.

6.84 change

Oh, I see. My bad

#31 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

Still waiting for a 6.84d replay where bugs with bristleback, dispersion, backtrack, etc. happens. This was fixed in 6.84d, and no replay of 6.84d yet proves that bugs with these spells still exist.

#32 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:45 AM

http://storage.entga...ile=6504068.w3g

55 mins in the red msg glitch that lags everything.  Internal mechanism fail.

#33 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:26 AM

Postby BluB В» Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:29 pm

I just found this thread and I'd like to add a few bugs to the list:

1.) When using Spawn Spiderlings and Ball lightning, casting spawn spiderlings will cast ball lightning instead (both manual click and hotkey)

2.) Return doesn't always return dmg (was using slardar, only every 4th or 5th attack returned dmg, might have different effect vs hero and vs creeps)

3.) Rocket flare doesn't multicast, red letters still show though(was using sylla as base hero)

4.) Nature's Attendant and Exorcism will cast at the same time if picked together no matter which one u press.

#34 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:42 AM

The mega tanks in this version a strong as hell cause of octarine and vanguard being buffed and radiance with the 17% miss and heart heal % increase and blade mail cd reduced and linkens cd reduced and kraken upped and anti magic cloak upped.  Did I miss any?  Some of these tanks are blowing our minds taking on the whole team and pushing towers like mad.   Ive heard a lot of good players say they are befuddled when it comes to figuring out how to bring them down. If bristleback comes through as physical damage wouldnt it makes sense to let dispersion be physical as well?  Blocking 20% of the damage is pretty damn strong by itself add on dispersed damage that's pure makes it op imo.  I also dont think radiance needs 17% miss.  Wouldnt 10 be enough?  

I think the small nerfs on radiance and dispersion would help.  There definitely needs to be some small nerfing here and there with mega tanks.  People are thinking they are glitched and you guys are right imo, they are not glitched.  Everything just got buffed to the point tanks are now mega tanks.

#35 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:45 AM

@Jiminy_Cricket

6 skill easy mode with balance off :lol:

New idea Download rgc http://www.rankedgaming.com/ then /j lod play 4 skill mode with decent people and get chance to meet your idol Whiteboard.

This mission of converting 6 skill players to 4 skill loders is approved by ResQ :P

Now serious I like 6 skill retarded modes also, they gave me 4-5000 fun games (ohs, ent, russian bots, and few R.I.P lod communities on battlenet) I know how frustrating is stacking for elo/points and how painful 6 skills builds are. I still play from time to time but not as much like before lets face it its boring. 4 skill Lodo is way better and more balanced game still few op builds remain but they are not overpowered in 6 skill way ( soloing entire enemy team with passive monster with pa blink or totem grow geminate jinada SoF 1hitter). Although there is few tryhards able of soloing team even in 4 skill mode :ph34r:.

If You need help setting up RGC send me pm  will help 99%

#36 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

ill come played rgc with you guys.  Id like to.  I really do like 6 skills though :D  And yes I do need help.  I dont think rgc approves of my wc3.  I dl it from the internet and it must have something that rgc doesnt approve of.  I dont have any third party shit.  It just didnt approve of my wc3.

#37 estaffer

estaffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

ill come played rgc with you guys.  Id like to.  I really do like 6 skills though :D  And yes I do need help.  I dont think rgc approves of my wc3.  I dl it from the internet and it must have something that rgc doesnt approve of.  I dont have any third party shit.  It just didnt approve of my wc3.

screenshot of the error would help. Yes, i would also like to have more players /j lod

#38 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

estaffer mpb fixed for me.  Had to remove a file that helped open eurobnet.  Thanks though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users