#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:17 AM

Make it meta as whiteboard says.  I just picked it with multicast and it lost us the game.  Very hard to cast.  Gotta pinpoint the hero yet theres this giant aoe around it.  Why not make that aoe hit.  Make it demonic purge the whole area and automatically kills all images.  That would make it pickable.  Be nice if it despelled doom too.

#2 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

That's comfort. Not a question about power or balance.

Meta is defining of what is best currently and offers best min-maxing in terms of conquesting a victory.

Interface targeting issues is not meta-related.

Now, to make things clear: I'm guessing you want it to be an AOE-skill instead of singel target (by casting means).
And also apply "Purge" which harms/kills illusions and summons in addition to removing buffs and debuffs.
- Including Doom.

And I agree to this proposal.

A proper illusion wiping skill could prove a handy option in the draft.
 - Sidenote: I dont care about what happens to the targeting cursor.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

Ok so perhaps the best thing to do with it is still have it target only one hero.  All illusions and summons in the area of the purge graphic get wiped out.  If it's an enemy they get purged of positive effects, including borrowed time.

Sceptered version: Allows the targeting of allies.  They get purged of negative effects, including doom.  Any enemy illusions and summons in that aoe graphic get wiped out and the ally gets healed for 200/300/400 hp.  And still keep the additional charges upon sceptering and the lowered cool down.

I think this mold is better than what the spell is now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users