#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:24 AM

Makes sense that any attack would have a chance to stun if they hit is armor.  I dont understand the range limitation.

#2 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:20 AM

It's a balance thing.

The thing is that you get massive amounts of power with that kind of absolute control.

I was pissed off as fuck when they removed it. Normaly you can bypass it's effect by outranging Craggy.
But then it was removed. And you always had a chance to be stunned when attacking. Always.

Making BKB mandatory for any carry in the game to take down someone who has Craggy, unless you wanna be unfrequent and "maybe kill him".

Countering stuff is a regular thing in dota/lod. But enforcing it to this degree is ridicilous in my oppinion. "Craggy spotted, go farm bkb".

Now you have the option of gameplay - to outrange it VS Craggy user to get inside the Craggy range for the benefit.

Melee carries still suffers from this, but in worst case scenario they can let up that task for someone else who is more appropriate - a ranged carry per example.
Without that limit. There are no alternatives. Only BKB and sufficent casters will do.

I am strongly against Craggy having it's range limitations removed for balance reasons.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

Before, craggy was 20% chance and no limitation at level 3.  Now it's 15% and limitation over 500 range.  Just seems like the 15% nerf was enough.  Everyone I play with picks reactive over craggy and it never used to be that way.  If ranged heroes are allowed to take a passive stun that hits 25% of the time they should be subjected to craggy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users