#1 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

can you please small nerf this.  BT is the most powerful ult in LoD, hands down.  The cd should be raised 5 seconds at every level and the duration should be lowered .5 seconds at every level.

#2 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

BT was already nerfed

#3 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 May 2015 - 09:18 PM

the level 3 and level 2/3 sceptered BT is OP late game.  If multiple allies draft BT they are almost guaranteed to win.  It lasts too long and the cd is too short.  Can we nerf it by .5 secs and nerf the cd by 5 secs?

#4 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:07 AM

the level 3 and level 2/3 sceptered BT is OP late game.  If multiple allies draft BT they are almost guaranteed to win.  It lasts too long and the cd is too short.  Can we nerf it by .5 secs and nerf the cd by 5 secs?

If you play without -OS (oneskill) then that's not a problem of the map, rather a problem of the mode choice.

Anyhow I agree that BT is one of the best ulti choices, but it's not overpowered. If you buy items to counter it, there shouldn't be any problems (euls to cyclone him when BT popped, or ghost scepter to protect yourself, etc.)

#5 Guest_vHAPpY :D_*

Guest_vHAPpY :D_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:17 AM

also doom

#6 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

doom no longer overrides bt which is another reason it's become so op.

check this bt out, actives at 30:30 game time, down at 30:36, back up at 3110.  And thats not even sceptered.  Crazy op.  This game another example of two players, one being a mega tank, on the same team who get bt.  40 sec cd with no scepter is insane in lod.

Attached Files

#7 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

Timers are the core of this game.

You counter timers with timers of your own or with gameplay.

An example of this is the following:

Opposing team has 10 seconds of stun available.

Which means you will have a timer of 10 seconds you must deal with.

Either:

- You eat it all up and stand afk for 10 seconds.

- You strike first and destroy them before they can. With stuns or "2muchDMG2handle".

- Get your own timer. Black King Bar fits the job for this one. (It synergizes with previous option.)

- Find ways to stall out the timer.

- Disjoint projectiles that would stun you.

Those are the most common, either you get more power or compensate your lack of power with gameplay.

Borrowed Time works the same way in this concept, only on the other side of the coin.

It doesn't destroy. It's a self preserving ability. More indepth counter strategy for BT is using Ice Blast to remove healing during the effect.

Yet once again I find you whining at the forums without considering the full depth of the topic first hand.

If things simply were a case of bad balancing according to the highest meta (which is afaik currently based on the europe LoD channel mostly). It's a worthy consideration.

But as I see it, you're butthurt and need to thrive yourself as a player instead of demanding reduced resistance via the forums.

Sidenote: Playing outside 4-skills mode and extended balance warrants balance issues by default.

I suggest you start looking for the next broken thing for people to whine about on the forums.

Best of luck.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#8 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

whiteboard, when you insult someone you only insult yourself.

Please fix BT.  It is going on every 40 seconds even without scepter as my replay shows.  And Doom no longer counters it.  These two things have made bt imba.  Peace.

#9 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

Hi

I agree with Jiminy_Cricket, BT is not OP but is quite "strong". And I would really like to see some slight nerf, here are some suggestions:

1. Increase CD at all levels with or without scepter by 10 sec.

2. Remove auto activation but decrease cd to 30 sec on lvl3. (I suppose this suggestion would be very unpopular).

3. Add amount of damage you can take under BT, something like 1000/1500/2000 (scepter increases those values by 500). If you receive more damage than those values BT will run out/stop even if duration is not over.

4. Add mana requirement like reincarnation, if you don't have enough mana BT won't activate.

Btw, don't want to open new thread for this but IMHO reincarnation cd should also be increased a little. It's really hard to kill someone with it in late game and 60 secs is pretty low.

By the time you respawn and get to him his reincarnation is ready.

I suggest is to change cd from 60/160/260 to 80/160/240 which is not a big nerf.

Greetings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users