Please View this Video:

#2 CryWolf

CryWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationRomania, Transilvania

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

Well, is an outdated map, nobody play that anyway and if some1 dose, they should switch to the last version

P.S. : stop using hackz, that ain`t cool

#3 kuyz

kuyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:50 AM

Can you describe the bug I cannot understand anything from the video. Is this the perma invi bug?

CryWold, we mostly play latest stable map v6.81 v6a as well as v6.82 v6b beta 3 for the dota2 additions. Our players are still hesitant to switch to v6.83.

#4 CryWolf

CryWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationRomania, Transilvania

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:07 AM

X_X

Anyway :D

If you look at his dmg, at a moment is  0-0 :D

#5 kuyz

kuyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

I don't think that is it at all. I don't see where his damage became 0-0. What I can see now that as bara is morphing to bear form, he gets dueled, then he suddenly acquires all passives or auras. Is this correct?

I see bara's skillset as (1) str morph, (2) untouchable?, (3) dragon's blood, (ult1) bear form, (5) craggy exterior, (ult2) sunder? At 0:55 in the video he suddenly has these auras/buffs/passives aside from dragon's blood: sadist, empowering haste, razor's passive, lycan's passive, beastmaster's aura, spellstealer's aura, probably even riki's invis that's why he seems to have invis. (Edit: I also see bara gained moon glaives since his attacks started to bounce even killing sniper.)

I have played some games where a player suddenly gains perma invis when dueled and I think this is that bug. Abusing it would likely involve collusion with a member of the other team.

If the posted replay is owned by bara, who is using hacks, (manabars, mp/hp regen indicators and whatnot), would the use of said hacks contribute to weird shit like these happening?

#6 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

there was a bug with morphs: if morph being interrupted somehow earlier than casting can be finished, it become broken - all existing passives starts to work immediately. was fixed in one of 83versions.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users