#1 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

Buyback does not disable farming gold from AI units.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#2 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

Adic Spray debuff is permanent (Without side effects).

Boots of travel can target sentry + observation wards.

Drafting (Extendel balance fails to count disables).

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#3 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

Focus Fire interupts it'self from being casted.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#4 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:52 PM

Illusisons does not get visiual cosmetics from kill-streaks.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#5 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:35 AM

Buyback does not disable farming gold from AI units.

Boots of travel can target sentry + observation wards.

fixed

Focus Fire interupts it'self from being casted.

can't reproduce, probably target was running was so hero tried to get in attack range

Drafting (Extendel balance fails to count disables).

can't reproduce either. 1 stun restriction works only when ls+eb, else there are plase for 2 stuns on ls

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#6 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

@Draco.

- Buyback : No response given from you. Do one.

- BoT : Good.

- Focus Fire : Has quirky mechanics, and to my experience it is the triggered attack order from casting the spell that interupts it from being completed.

In most scenarios, I need to double check that I have the buff and if not -> cast it again. Please, add a slight delay before that order is issued to the caster.

Thus letting the spell complete properly, also add a slightly higher cast range to prevent this missbehaviour.

- Drafting : In multiple games people have complained about the team reaching the disable cap. While infact they havnt. In addition - alot of spells that actually are disables does not count toward this cap. Such as "Tornado" and "Greater Bash".

In future updates, do a rundown on all the skills being checked as disables if they actually disables a unit with one or multiple game mechanics entirely. Such as movement, casting, items, and attacking. That prevents a player from performing an action for a time frame.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#7 XGN/Xyhannx65<3

XGN/Xyhannx65<3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:43 AM

haahaha, this is funny.... there's something a time that u cannot see ur hero while playing... not dead either... O.o??? it lost from the map and even u tried pressing F1 or (Hero Pic i think :P ) beside the minimap, useless -_- i dont think its a bug but usually it works when my friends are playing... :P :P

#8 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

- Focus Fire : Has quirky mechanics, and to my experience it is the triggered attack order from casting the spell that interupts it from being completed.

In most scenarios, I need to double check that I have the buff and if not -> cast it again. Please, add a slight delay before that order is issued to the caster.

Thus letting the spell complete properly, also add a slightly higher cast range to prevent this missbehaviour.

problem is: cast range stict constant value, while attack range very various. thats why Focus fire uses attack order first, and only when attack foreswing starts it fires spell again. either this way, either constant cast range :| i can't think about alterate mechanic right now

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#9 XGN/Xyhannx65<3

XGN/Xyhannx65<3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

problem is: cast range stict constant value, while attack range very various. thats why Focus fire uses attack order first, and only when attack foreswing starts it fires spell again. either this way, either constant cast range :| i can't think about alterate mechanic right now

that's kinda strange :/

#10 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

@Focus Fire : I'd figure it was actually in those lines. And my simple suggestion is to increase from its regular 600 ish cast range to 700.

Thus if they move away, you would still get the buff from FF but in the gameplay scenario of: position to chase them

Vs.

Shit doesnt activate, you stand as a dumbfuck for a brief moment. Realizes it and casts it again.

And if that doesnt solve it's muppet behaviour, rework it. Give it an acid bomb that places a buff on yourself from a dummy. Which then at that point (After "Spell Casting point is complete/in effect" + Wait 0.5 sec -> ) Gives an attack order to the debuffed unit.

Frankly, I avoid picking this spell in general as of it being lowmeta atm in addition to the its muppet behaviour. Only when I get a good setup from the draft do I get tempted to pick it. Only to later on rage at it for malfunctioning.

However, if it simply must have a foreswing in order to activate and cannot be avoided by any means (even using dummies that makes the swing for you).

I guess theres simply no avoiding it. That the skill will inherently malfunction.

Which means, it's the end of discussion for that skill.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Bugs, Glitches, Exploits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users