13 replies to this topic

#1 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

Hi

- Old Marksmanship (+45 agi) is not working on slot 4 when you type -sp. Before you lvl it you must type -sp to show your passives, learn marksmanship then type -sp again. IT works fine on slot 6 with or without -sp.

- New Marksmanship is not giving bonus damage on str and int heroes, it gives just agi.

- This is not actually a bug but in RC mod you shouldn't be able to upgrade Supernova with Aghanim (just like Guardian angel) if you have rearm as second ulti.

Reason: one player picks wrath/mc and other supernova/rearm, once player with supernova gets aghanim its pretty much gg.

P.S.

In game I played yesterday Goblin Shredder from opposite team was immortal at the end of game.

Bug occurred around 29 min mark (not replay time) and minute later you can see how whole teal is trying to kill him but he is not loosing any health at all.

Attached Files

#2 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

Hi

- Upgraded Borrowed Time lasts more than 6 secs as it says in description, actually more like 10 secs. I hope that this is not a typo and that you will reduce its duration to 6 secs.

#3 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

If 2 guys in the same Team gets Supernova with Scepter they got unlimited Rearm too cause if one takes you in Supernova your Supernova is resetted and you take the other again in your Supernova and his one is resetted too.

Actualy i never tried it but it should be possible.

#4 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

nope its not possible cuz supernova does not refresh itself 

#5 StrangerInMoscow

StrangerInMoscow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

if two players on the same team use spectre haunt ulti at the same time - game crashes

#6 PancakeSpecial

PancakeSpecial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Not sure if it's a bug, but I got some "running out of groups" messages in the last 2 minutes of this game. It said to report it. so here's the replay:

http://stats.ohsystem.net/?game=191216

I also have the locally saved copy of the replay if that will help.

#7 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

thanks. it is bug-related, but sometimes it still allows to play normally. just inner system issues.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#8 Neromax65

Neromax65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

We played mod -ars6fnfromdmnpma, and every hero, that got Midnight Pulse couldn`t cast it, because of "Cannot cast" error. I suppose its a bug.

#9 Neromax65

Neromax65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:10 PM

Regeneration of Ring of Health and Perserverance doesnt work, when Armlet is turned on and then off (I have zodcraft, which shows hp/mp reg, may be its problem of this programm, but i think it`s ok), it can be solved by repickuping these items, regeneration of other items works normally.

#10 resqbiggestfan

resqbiggestfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

@ Neromax65 last i checked Zodcraft is garena master with new name so mb stop using maphack :ph34r: and how the notorious antimh system didnt detect Zodcraft ?

#11 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:13 AM

how the notorious antimh system didnt detect Zodcraft ?

Because its not active. The patch is only active on certain game modes. And so far my bot is the only one with a direct connection.

#12 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:01 AM

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or is made on purpose to give advantage to the team with a leaver.

But, team with a leaver can pick heroes right after last skill is picked while other team with 5 players have to wait for fog to fade out.

#13 resqbiggestfan

resqbiggestfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

Infest (naix ult)ancient dragon + bottle dragon move super slow :( dragon gets detected as flying courier TT

#14 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

pretty much everything fixed, except god-mode bug (can't reproduce at all) and 2 haunts (didn't crash either)

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users