LOD OMG TELIA maps

7 replies to this topic

#1 letruck

letruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:53 PM

the map developer what can you say about this map LOD , Russian version , with the old skills of the heroes in combinations and additional bonuses in circles?
telia-stats.net

in the map built-in map hack detector

mod

ap 

sd 

td -hero

ar

+

sm (mod which for example for the ult Tracy gives strength if you took the hero athlete, and another example pasiv of Clarke per hit gives into if you took the magician)

mod write 

-mdaffrsmbcb2

-mdaffrsmbcb3b4b2b1bu

-mdaffrbcb2

-mdafbcb4sc

maps file

http://omg-stats.net...ile.php?id=6753

#2 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:57 PM

I used to play Telia maps a long time ago in general this map is more close to dota IMBA , than lod but there are few things that i love about it The Geomancer ultimate , the old razor ult and old NA passive.. The MH detector is lame tho , it just looking for fog clicks , the real mhers dont use that future of the map hacks cuz they are smart. Also hapens alot to confuse some hotkeys with MH ..

#3 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:43 AM

there is NO antimaphack at all. Whole generation of hacks being developed to avoid any kind of leaving traces. Its pointless discussion about shield and sword, where shield is fucking Stout shield and sword is fucking lasersabre. We cant edit WC3 but only map, so no way to upgrade shield at least into Vanguard

additional bonuses in circles

what does this means?

i love about it The Geomancer ultimate , the old razor ult and old NA passive

disregard old razor's skills and Spiked Carapace are plain WC3 skills, whats about geo's ultimate?

from my point, as i could see in dota2 skilldrafting, its owerhelmingly OP. i see no way to balance it inside LoD.

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#4 xxx

xxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

You can enable geo ulti on -Bo or - IB (imba) ( enble rearm golem, choro, 1 hit grow in this mode).

I think this will be a huge refresh of the map. People will come back to play.

honestly the map is too boring right now,

#5 letruck

letruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

what does this means?

So I wrote a mod -mdafbcb4

b4 - I can choose the means 4 bonus for hero ( mod b2 -2 hero , mod b3-3 hero )

fv9GQ.jpg

Well, you can take an extra agility, strength, range, protection, the body's regeneration and further other bonuses

see iknonki skills, even here there is the old skills with old bunkers

Uhsz.jpg

mod bc

further take skill to fashion bc with his circle, for example, 40 percent chance of Ogre 2 x Remote Control

jiAdm.jpg

Here's the address card Developer   http://vk.com/zetox

SAIT http://telia-stats.net/index.php

I'm from Russia, sorry translated by translator

#6 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

short explanation : its still 6 skills mode but  , all players can pick up to 4 team boost passives that stacks for example each player can add 2 armor or range or regen dmg etc to team heroes , also u can pick a self buff that aply only to you from the hero circle  , like i sait its more close to imba dota than lod .
About Geomancer ulti i love it cuz its just so deam well coded in this lod  , no bugs no lags all works , on the other side yeah its imba as hell :DD 

#7 xxx

xxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:55 AM

short explanation : its still 6 skills mode but  , all players can pick up to 4 team boost passives that stacks for example each player can add 2 armor or range or regen dmg etc to team heroes , also u can pick a self buff that aply only to you from the hero circle  , like i sait its more close to imba dota than lod .
About Geomancer ulti i love it cuz its just so deam well coded in this lod  , no bugs no lags all works , on the other side yeah its imba as hell :DD 

Only like the geo combo, other things is bad.

#8 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

can't see any point in simple "bonus abilities" right now. maybe other time

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users