17 replies to this topic

#1 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

Hello Lod creators and community

firstly, i would like to appreciate how amazing the lod map has become and how strong it has become in thanks to your hard work and dedication to a great game full of interesting combos and really quite fun. i am here today in my hopes in only adding more enjoyment to the lod map i know and love by suggesting hero idea/concepts that maybe with your guidance/acceptance can be put into the lod map like chakk and the utility hero have been. now i understand i am no programmer and that the wc3 engine is old and has its limitations, but if the hero idea is programmable, i have several hero ideas ready and waiting upon, fully completed that would add great spins to lod itself and add interesting combos to further enhance what you have already done a great job at.

I will wait for your response first before posting hero ideas and i hope to hear from you soon,

thanks again for your time and energy

#2 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

they are lazy dont bother : D

#3 xxx

xxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

okey We will approve your sugesstion if your heros idea is better than Batman and Superman :D

ps:  Just kidding but Just a hint to create a new heros and his abilities you need alot of stuff is required in world editor.

hero model - warcraft source or if you want custom model and be found on hiveworkshop.com then import those models and fix their path. quite anoying.

ability- there is feel base spell on warcraft source mostly dota spell is created by jass code or triggers. and it is very complicated because not the spell idea but the actual animation effect and special effect. But it will be easier if there is a custom source spells for references that you can import and make a little change in the code to match with your map. you can also found those spell map in Hiveworkshop.com.

#4 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

there are kinda endless programming query. bug fix - features - balance - bug fix - features - balance - bugfixes. we already had one hero coming but then new versions & bugs starts to appear.

you can always suggest heroes and stuff, but we are really limited in terms of time. cant promise anything, but surely will take a look

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#5 Ech0

Ech0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

I support this idea fully. New heroes bring a new touch to the game and is very refreshing to have these new changes in the game. Besides doing only the new heroes i suggest you may do another utility hero, or enable more spells to utility hero (old spells from older dota) not the most imba spells that existed in early versions but most preferably old great fortitude and marksmanship old terrorblade reflection and other things that seems completely workable to the concept.

#6 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Hero Suggestion #1

Envy, The Harpy Witch

Strength: 16 +2.3

Agility: 11 +1.2

Intellect: 23 +2.5

Life: 454

Mana: 299

Armour: 2

Movement Speed: 310

Story: Teaching and training the fundamentals of arc magic and how to apply it upon her enemies, the Harpy Witch  enjoyed teaching her skills to her Stone Peaks Clan in order to kill enemies and eat their corpses. This tactic went well for some time for enemies avoided her Clan for fear of dying and life was good for Envy and her clan while inflicting fear and anguish to her enemies. During a routine hunting party, there was a large flash of light in the distance of Ashwood Forest, something the harpy clan had never seen so the hunting party went to investigate. Upon arrival while scouting the area, there was thin, bald and what looked like a fragile warlock, sitting peacefully on a few rocks. The hunting party lead by Envy, saw this as an afternoon snack and swooped in to confront the warlock and earn their easy reward. Little did the hunting party know that the warlock was Ziadan, of the 4th Circle of Shadow, a powerful warlock that mastered the dark powers of shadow magic and quickly casted a spell to summon his shadow fiends to barely kill each harpy. Envy now on the ground extremely damaged and looking up to Ziadan expecting her death, tried to muster some willpower to fight back the warlock but before she could, dark powers were infusing into her like a poison. Ziadan had used Envy as a minion of his dark army slowly poisoning Envy with his dark magic, and allowing her to feel immense pain and anger by slowly letting her to eat her hunting party leading to much sorrow and hate within her. Envy now fully infused with darkness in her, and by the commands of Ziadan went to kill her Stone Peaks Clan honing her skills and allowing her to master them in the name of her master Ziadan. Ziadan's next fight would be with the Sentinel but would not need to go, instead Ziadan would send his newest minion of the dark, Envy to kill and destroy anything she sees.

Skill One: Crippling Essence(active, nuke, line, immobilize)

Envy uses her witchcraft knowledge to create havoc mixing and enchanting to create a shadow bolt that goes in a line damaging anyone who comes in contact with it. If heroes are hit, they feel immense pain and causes them to be paralyzed for some time. The immobilize dealt is greatest to the first target it hits and is reduced by 1.5 seconds with each hero it passes through

Level One: Does 100 damage and immobilizes heroes only, for 1 second. The shadow bolt will travel 400 distance

Level Two: : Does 150 damage and immobilizes heroes only, for 2 second. The shadow bolt will travel 600 distance

Level Three: : Does 200 damage and immobilizes heroes only, for 3 second. The shadow bolt will travel 800 distance

Level Four: Does 250 damage and immobilizes heroes only, for 3.5 second. The shadow bolt will travel 1000 distance

Manacost: 90/110/135/155

Cooldown: 15 seconds/14 seconds/13 seconds/12 seconds

Animation: A purple arrow/bolt that is released up to 1000 range

Extra Information: its like your standard power shot skill that wind runner has but mixed with an ensnare effect. in essence, its a long range net that does damage.

Skill 2: Soul Shatter (active, disable, nuke, slow, line)

Envy steals the soul of a target creature and enchants it with hate or despair so that it can be released at enemies doing damage and weakening them so that may be tormented with more curses. You may be able to steal up to 3 souls

Level One: Envy steals the soul of a creep killing it in the process. If the soul is released with despair, it releases it to do 25 damage and slowing the targets MS by 5% that stacks up to 3 times and lasts 4 seconds. If the soul is released with hate it does 25 damage and 25 more damage it the target has less than 30% life

Level Two: Envy steals the soul of a creep killing it in the process. If the soul is released with despair, it releases it to do 50 damage and slowing the targets MS by 7% that stacks up to 3 times and lasts 4 seconds. If the soul is released with hate it does 50 damage and 25 more damage it the target has less than 30% life

Level Three: Envy steals the soul of a creep killing it in the process. If the soul is released with despair, it releases it to do 75 damage and slowing the targets MS by 9% that stacks up to 3 times and lasts 4 seconds. If the soul is released with hate it does 75 damage and 35 more damage it the target has less than 30% life

Level Four: Envy steals the soul of a creep killing it in the process. If the soul is released with despair, it releases it to do 100 damage and slowing the targets MS by 11% that stacks up to 3 times and lasts 4 seconds. If the soul is released with hate it does 100 damage and 45 more damage it the target has less than 30% life

Manacost: 60/70/80/90

Cooldown: Despair: 5 seconds/4 seconds/3 seconds/2 seconds

Hate: 7 seconds/6 seconds/ 5 seconds/4 seconds

Soul steal: 25 seconds

Animation: when storing the creeps souls, like necrolytes heartstopper aura, but purple spirits that swirl with 1 swirl meaning 1 spirit. when released with rage a red skull will be shot out. when released with despair, a green skull will shot out

Extra Information: this skill is like nevermore's skill but works in a different way entirely. firstly to use this skill, you will need to kill a creep (like clinks death pack) to get a soul charge (which can we stacked up to 3 charges) to be used for the desired effect that comes from rage or despair. for example if I have the soul charges on my hero, and i use the rage effect and right after use the despair effect 2 soul charges are gone. if I were to use another skill all the soul charges would be gone and thus you won’t be able to use the effects. I know it sounds confusing but if you need clarification just ask

Skill 3: Etheral Enchant (active, buff, passive)

The Harpy Witch enchants herself or others with a mystical and powerful spell, blocking some magical effects and giving the Harpy Witch a passive in which she can use to further torture her enemies.

Level One: Blocks all stuns effects on the target for 4 seconds. Every time Envy uses this spell, she gains a passive that reduces 2 spell damage to a maximum of 10 spell damage reduction

Level Two: Blocks all stuns effects on the target for 4 seconds. Every time Envy uses this spell, she gains a passive that reduces 2 spell damage to a maximum of 18 spell damage reduction

Level Three: Blocks all stuns effects on the target for 4 seconds. Every time Envy uses this spell, she gains a passive that reduces 3 spell damage to a maximum of 24 spell damage reduction

Level Four: Blocks all stuns effects on the target for 4 seconds. Every time Envy uses this spell, she gains a passive that reduces 4 spell damage to a maximum of 32 spell damage reduction

Manacost: 180

Cooldown: 60 seconds/50 seconds/40 seconds/30 seconds

Animation: like Ion Shell but a bit bigger and a different color

Extra Information: just blocks stun effects but disables and slows will still be able to work. every time this skill is cast, she gains a passive damage reduction to spells. in essence it’s like a version of Tide Bringers kraken shell

Ultimate: Gloomy Misery (active, nuke, stun, AoE)

The Harpy Witch curses her targets sending them to their doom releasing a shock to all enemies within a 600 AoE. With this shock, she may now amplify her cursed words to cause immense pain to all heroes who remain near her for the duration of the curse

Level One: Instantly releases a shock doing 100 damage in a 600 AoE of Envy. If any enemy hero stays within the 600 AoE of Envy for 3 seconds, they will take an additional 150 damage and be stunned for 2 seconds

Level Two: Instantly releases a shock doing 150 damage in a 600 AoE of Envy. If any enemy hero stays within the 600 AoE of Envy for 3 seconds, they will take an additional 250 damage and be stunned for 2.5 seconds

Level Three: Instantly releases a shock doing 200 damage in a 600 AoE of Envy. If any enemy hero stays within the 600 AoE of Envy for 3 seconds, they will take an additional 350 damage and be stunned for 3
seconds

Manacost: 200/250/300

Cooldown: 120/120/120

Extra Information: firstly it just does normal damage and puts a debuff on the enemies that were hit from the AoE. if those heroes, any of them, stay within the AoE of the witch (she can still move while the effect is being cast) they will take more damage and be stunned 

Animation: bigger and brighter version of dispersion

the story/balancing was done back a long time ago, ive since then tried to rebalance and reorganize the hero idea as best i could but this is only of the very few ideas i have, i decided to go with an easy hero before going into the more complicated heroes/ideas that i have in mind, any issues both programming/skills/concept/balenceing can be addressed here, Thank you

#7 xxx

xxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:32 PM

The hero have very good details. But the abilities don't have much strategic involve in lod. It need more special like Chakk ulti or the heros that can random spell. I would be more like to see abilities that can contribute to the game strategics, 

1 spell should have great potential and unique to become a hard carry

1 spell should have a unique escape-type ability something like invis or blink.

1 spell should have a combat type area of effect type. Anti aftershock>?, anti tanker? anti 1 hit? 

and a support ability as well?  

I like to see the hero that can balance the yin and yang of the game. Help the poor and anti the rich.

At last, Just some opinion from me. Hope you don't mind YBJ.

#8 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

ur talking about another utility hero, thats not the point here, its too add a new hero model/skills to add more interesting builds to the mix :D

ill think of another utility hero to help address ur issue

#9 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:57 AM

stuns cant be ignored, thats completely uncodeable. u have to rethink skill #3

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#10 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:27 AM

i see, i only reason i did the skill 3 the way it is is because i thought it could be coded like bkb, but i guess im wrong, anyways

Skill 3: Grace into Darkness (aura, buff, passive)

The harpy witch using her powers of darkness allows for enemies to suffer in the pain she endures during battle. This pain her eneimes take increases her ability to corrupt her enemies in eternal darkness

Level 1: increases Envy's Magic Resistance by 8% Enemies who cast spells within 800 range of Envy have 8% of that spells damage returned to the caster
Level 2: increases Envy's Magic Resistance by 12% Enemies who cast spells within 800 range of Envy have 12% of that spells damage returned to the caster
Level 3increases Envy's Magic Resistance by 16% Enemies who cast spells within 800 range of Envy have 16% of that spells damage returned to the caster
Level 4: increases Envy's Magic Resistance by 20% Enemies who cast spells within 800 range of Envy have 20% of that spells damage returned to the caster

#11 PancakeSpecial

PancakeSpecial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

i see, i only reason i did the skill 3 the way it is is because i thought it could be coded like bkb, but i guess im wrong, anyways

Level 4: increases Envy's Magic Resistance by 20% Enemies who cast spells within 800 range of Envy have 20% of that spells damage returned to the caster

BKB is magic immunity like Repel. Allowing some spells but not others would require the code to have been structured to expect that kind of thing, which I suppose it wasn't, and would therefore require essentially rewriting magic handling. 

#12 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

also basically you never know how many damage points spell will inflict. sooo.. this one uncodeable too

#13 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

Skill 3: Etheral Enchant (active, buff, passive)

The Harpy Witch enchants herself or others with a mystical and powerful spell, blocking some magical effects and giving the Harpy Witch's enemies a curse after the enchantment is up

Level 1: The Harpy Witch gains magic immunity for 2.5 seconds, after the 2.5 seconds, enemies in a 800 range take 100 damage
Level 2: The Harpy Witch gains magic immunity for 3  seconds, after the 3 seconds, enemies in a 800 range take 150 damage
Level 3: The Harpy Witch gains magic immunity for 3.5 seconds, after the 3.5 seconds, enemies in a 800 range take 200 damage
Level 4: The Harpy Witch gains magic immunity for 4 seconds, after the 4. seconds, enemies in a 800 range take 250 damage
Manacost: 100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 10 seconds

#14 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:27 PM

inbefore people would use it like naix' rage =)

#15 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:01 AM

thats why the skill looked familiar, back to trying to think of a skill again

http://www.scrollsof...e_Cursed_01.png

Storm Peaks Shield (active, buff, heal)

The Harpy Witch uses a shield that she mastered training her clan before she was poisoned and enchanted by darkness. Absorbs magic Damage and heals the harpy witch if the shield breaks/cooldown finishes

Level One: Absorbs 100 magic damage and heals the harpy witch X2 her main attribute if the shield breaks/cooldown finishes, Lasts 9 seconds

Level Two: Absorbs 200 magic damage and heals the harpy witch X2 her main attribute if the shield breaks/cooldown finishes, Lasts 9 seconds

Level Three: Absorbs 300 magic damage and heals the harpy witch X2 her main attribute if the shield breaks/cooldown finishes. Lasts 9 seconds

Level Four: Absorbs 400 magic damage and heals the harpy witch X2 her main attribute if the shield breaks/cooldown finishes. Lasts 9 seconds

Manacost:100/110/120/130

Cooldown: 20 seconds

#16 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Jack Snakes

The Trapwork Assassin

Faction: Sentinel

Model: Bandit

Icon: Bandit

Sound Set: Bandit

Starting Stats

Strength: 18 + 1.9

Agility: 20 + 2.4

Intelligence: 17 + 2.1

Health: 492 

Mana: 221 

Armor: 2.5

Damage: 42-50

Movement Speed: 305

Story: Born and raised in a small town just outside the Lordrean walls, Jack Snakes enjoyed building  things when he was young whether it was fountains, swords, fire pits and even houses were loads of fun for the youngster. It was because of this experience as a youngster that Jack became quite familiar with the materials he used which would soon be tested for bad news of an attack on Lordrean and its villages was near. With little time to escape, young Jack tried to keep his family safe while his father was out fighting, protecting the house with simple traps. As the attack commenced, necromancers who served Arthus came to his doors killing everyone in sight and dropping the dead father on the ground, but failed to kill the little boy who was hiding near his battered parents bodies. Many years passed, and although the boy suffered from depression, found a new home within the Lorderean walls and has learnt and trained hard for his next traps are aimed at the Frozen Throne.

Skill 1: Tree Arrow Trap (invisible, damage, stun)

Tree Arrow Trap: sets up trees with armor piercing arrows adding fear to enemies for the trees can shoot targets without warning. Does damage and stuns, can be released doing more damage and stunning longer.

Level One: 70 damage/0.75 second stun/100 range to set off/ (if released) 90 damage/1 second stun/ 500 range if released. Max Traps allowed is 3

Level Two: 140 damage/1 second stun/125 range to set off trap/ (if released) 160 damage/1.25 second stun/ 550 range if released. Max Traps allowed is 5

Level Three: 200 damage/1.25 second stun/150 range to set off trap (if released) 225 damage/1.75 second stun/ 600 range if released. Max Traps allowed is 7

Level Four: 250 damage/1.5 second stun/175 range to set off trap/ (if released) 275 damage/2.5 second stun/650 range if released. Max Traps allowed is 9

Releases the nearest trap to the Trapwork Assassin 

Manacost: 50/80/110/140

Cooldown: 9 seconds (3 second preparation time)

When a Tree Arrow trap is applied to a tree, the tree itself will become a light red tree to target allies. If the arrow can be any arrow imported to the game preferably Mirana’s arrow

Additional Information

A simple trap that damages and stuns enemies that touches or gets hit by the arrow. If an enemy is within proximity range of the trap, it will instantly damage and stun the target. If a trap is released, it will travel a certain range in which if it hits a target, damages and stuns the target for even more. There is a limit of traps that a player can put and when setting up traps, there is a 3 second delay where your hero has to prepare it. Traps released are in the direction you are facing and have a 300 cast range to ensure the arrow goes where you want it to go. Only 1 trap may be placed on a tree. Traps are invisible to the enemies in which if seen by a gem or wards, will show the coloured tree or nearby clamping traps. If placing a trap that’s pasts the limit, the oldest trap you set will disappear.

Skill 2: Clamping Trap (invisible, immobilize)

A trap that immobilizes enemies by clamping their feet firmly to the ground, forcing them to fight helplessly for some time.

Level One: 1 second immobilized/150 trap range set off/limit of 2

Level Two: 1.75 seconds/150 cast range set off/limit of 5

Level Three: 2.25 seconds/150 cast range set off/limit of 7

Level Four: 2.75 seconds/150 cast range set off/limit of 10

Manacost: 20/30/40/50

Cooldown: 8 seconds(2 second preparation time)

When a trap is set, a small clamp is placed on the ground until an enemy sets the trap off. When a trap is set off, the enemy will have a small chain/bear trap clamp at the enemies feet to show that they have been immobilized.

Additional Information

A simple trap nothing special. Traps here are invisible and instantly immobilize the target if set off. Traps may be seen by the enemy if a ward or gem is in place. If a trap were to past the limit, the oldest trap 

Skill 3: Stealthy Preparation (invisible, buff)

The Trapwork Assassin becomes a stealthy ninja increasing his movement speed and his traps so that he can prepare his traps for more pain and suffering. Traps placed while invisible will not break the invisible and preparation times are reduce to 0 while invisible. While invisible, a trap placed will reduce the length of the invisible by its preparation time

Skill One: 5% MS increase/invisible/lasts 10 seconds/tree arrow trap will deal 5 extra damage/clamping trap will immobilize for an additional .2 seconds

Skill Two: 10% MS increase/invisible/lasts 15 seconds/tree arrow trap will deal 10 extra damage/clamping trap will immobilize for an additional .35 seconds

Skill Three: 15% MS increase/invisible/lasts 20 seconds tree arrow/trap will deal 15 extra damage/clamping trap will immobilize for an additional .50 seconds

Skill Four: 20% MS increase/invisible/lasts 25 seconds/tree arrow trap will deal 20 extra damage/clamping trap will immobilize for an additional .65 seconds

The Assassin will become invisible so your standard invisible skill. For the increased effects, tree arrow trap will be a some what darker red while for clamping trap, the trap placed on the ground will be larger in size clamping with the increased effect.

Additional Information

Simple once again, a invisibility spell with a twist that aids the assassin. Once again, Traps placed while invisible will not break the invisible and preparation times are reduce to 0 while invisible. While invisible, a trap placed will reduce the length of the invisible by its preparation time. An example of this is that if you are invisible for 20 seconds and place say an arrow trap, it will be placed instant but the invisibility will be reduced to 17 seconds.

Ultimate: Assassin’s Mark (Passive, Buff)

If an enemy hits or touches one of the Trapwork’s Assassins traps, he leaves a mark on them increasing his attack speed, movement speed, damage and reduces preparation times for every master crafter has 

Level One: 5% MS increase/5% AS increase/25 extra damage/reduces preparation times by 1 second/within a 1000 range

Level Two: 10% MS increase/10% AS increase/45 extra damage/reduces preparation times by 1 second/ within a 1500 range

Level Three: 15% MS increase/15% AS increase/65 extra damage/reduces preparation times by 2 second/ within a 2000 range

The assassin will have an aura under him that is similar to thorns aura, as well as his hands going red for some time

Additional Information

This is a buff that occurs ONLY when a trap has been set off allowing you to pound on enemies. If your mark is on and a trap has been set off, it will re-apply the mark refreshing the length and its effects.

#17 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:24 AM

Armon, The Human Shield

Footman model

Footman Speech

Role: DPS’er or Tank or Supporter

Stats Strength: 21 + 2.8

Agility: 19 +2.2 Overall Gain:6.1

Intellect: 10 +1.1

Life: 549

Mana: 130

Armor: 4

MS: 300

Range: Melee

Story: a footman who steals armor from his enemies to destroy the foes of the allience.

Skill One: Shell Rupture 

The Human Shield hits the targets armor with much ferocity, the armor itself starts to shake and almost crumble. Does damage and puts a debuff on the target that gets additional damage to the target based on the armor difference

Skill One: Does 50 damage and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage done to the target based on the armor difference times 5. Lasts 4 seconds

Skill Two: Does 100 damage and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage done to the target based on the armor difference times 6. lasts 4.5 seconds

Skill Three: Does 150 damage and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage done to the target based on the armor difference times 7. Lasts 5 seconds

Skill Four: Does 200 damage and puts a debuff on the target increasing damage done to the target based on the armor difference times 8. Lasts 5.5 seconds. 

Cool Down: 7/8/9/10

Casting range: Melee

Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100

Animation: A red slash to represent the skill and a red vibration on the target for the debuff

Additional Information: this spell pretty much a simple damaging spell that grants a debuff on the opponent target make the armor difference between you and your opponent inflicted in extra damage. The armor difference will be multiplied by 8 which will be the increased damage. An example of this is the I have 8 armor, and the opponent has 4, the armor difference between us is 4 times 8 which is an added 24 damage per hit that ONLY you can deal

Skill Two: Armor Absorption

The Human Shield focuses and uses his bulky armor as an offensive skill doing more damage for the bulkier and heavier his armor is. Also, he has a chance to absorb some of the enemies armor to further increase his damage and further weaken his opponent making sure they have nothing to defend themselves with

Skill One: Using the Human Shields armor, every hit will have his armor added as damage. There is a 15% chance that the Human shield will steal 1 armor from the target for 2 seconds. Each effect refreshes the duration of the armor reduction.

Skill Two: Using the Human Shields armor, every hit will have his armor added as damage. There is a 25% chance that the Human shield will steal 1 armor from the target for 2 seconds. Each effect refreshes the duration of the armor reduction.

Skill Three: Using the Human Shields armor, every hit will have his armor added as damage. There is a 35% chance that the Human shield will steal 1 armor from the target for 2.5 seconds. Each effect refreshes the duration of the armor reduction.

Skill Four: Using the Human Shields armor, every hit will have his armor added as damage. There is a 45% chance that the Human shield will steal 1 armor from the target for 2.5 seconds. Each effect refreshes the duration of the armor reduction

Duration: 2.5 seconds for armor reduction on enemy at all levels while the armor gain for the Human 

Shield is in effect for 3.5 seconds . 

Mana Cost:n/a

Animation. A debuff and buff on the status bar of the targets. Also a small glow to show the effected 

target. 

Additional Information: Pretty much, at level 4, there is a 45% chance that you will steal an enemies armor for 2.5 seconds while the stolen armor will last 3.5 seconds on the Human Shield. Every time the effect occurs, the duration for the spell is refreshed as well as the additional armor decrease from the effect.

Skill Three: Safeguard Force

The Human Shield uses his shield as an added precaution in case something goes wrong, using inner discipline and focus to cast a buff on a target resulting in a damage reduction to the target

Skill One: target has a 15% chance to absorb 25% of the damage and release 5% of the damage dealt to the target who has dealt it. 

Skill Two: target has a 15% chance to absorb 35% of the damage and release 10% of the damage dealt to the target who has dealt it.

Skill three: target has a 15% chance to absorb 45% of the damage and release 15% of the damage dealt to the target who has dealt it.

Skill Four: target has a 15% chance to absorb 55% of the damage and release 20% of the damage dealt to the target who has dealt it.

Duration: 5 seconds/5 seconds/6 seconds/6 seconds

Casting range: 400

Mana Cost:100/110/120/130

Animation: a floating shield around the target. A mini shield will be shown as the reflected damage from the source

Additional Information: this spell is a weird one but the effect is greatly powerful. There is basically a 15% chance to absorb 55% of the damage dealt to a hero (allies or you) which in turns, releases 20% of the damage absorbed back to the enemy. An example of this is that if a spell hit a hero for 600 damage, and the hero who has this buff on him has that 15% chance proc, 330 of the damage is absorbed making the spell only do 270 damage but 120 damage (20% of the max damage dealt before absorption) is dealt to the enemy who cast the spell. This spell works on both physical attacks and magic and the damage is dealt first to the target who has performed the attack following the absorption of damage after.

Ultimate: Wrecking Ball

In many years of training, the Human Shield becomes a huge metal rolling ball having much of the damage dealt to enemy targets and weakening them and having allies absorb armor if they get in his way. The hero will also be able to pass impassable terrain such as small cliffs and breaking through trees

Skill One: Does 25 damage to enemy heroes that are hit and slows their MS by 5% if the target/targets are continuously hit every second. Allied heroes hit by this spell will have a 3 armor increase that is temporary taken from the Human Shields armor and a 5% decrease from damage. All effects last for 6 seconds

Skill Two: Does 50 damage to enemy heroes that are hit and slows their MS by 7% if the target/targets are continuously hit every second. Allied heroes hit by this spell will have a 4 armor temporary taken from the Human Shields armor and a 8% decrease from damage. All effects last for 6 seconds

Skill Three: Does 75 damage to enemy heroes that are hit and slows their MS by 9% if the target/targets are continuously hit every second. Allied heroes hit by this spell will have a 5 armor increase temporary
taken from the Human Shields armor and a 11% decrease from damage. All effects last for 7 seconds.

(Note: additional damage from Skill 2: Armor Absorption can be added with every hit the target/targets 

retrieve)

Cool Down: 90 seconds/80 seconds/70 seconds

Duration: 6 seconds/6 seconds/ 7 seconds

Casting range: Has a mini 200 AoE to do the damage and effects

Mana Cost: 150/200/250

Animation: a metal ball rolling and doing it effects.

Additional Information: makes the hero into a large metal ball rolling doing 75 damage per second and having their MS slowed by 9% every second if the target/targets are hit every second. The armor increase in armor to the hero with the decrease in armor form the enemy/enemies from skill 2 can still work while in this form. Essentially, it's a somewhat better version of Pudge’s Rot spell where it does damage per second and slows, but a bit stronger if you focus your skill on one opponent. Also, if you happen to roll on top of an allied hero. They will have their armor increased by 5 which is taken from the Human Shields armor and a 11% reduction from damage. All effects such as armor increase and damage 
reduction to allies, slow, damage last for 6 seconds at level one and tow, while 7 seconds at level 3. 

Armor from skill 2 will last as long as the effects last, listed in skill tow.

#18 youbejammin

youbejammin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:30 AM

a word of advice to the developers is that even if the hero idea isnt implicated into the game, if it is possible at all to add some of the skills developed here would be a great achievement for me and the dedication that is put into some of these ideas :D thanks again for the support, and your development of lod as a whole :D and the new hero is quite enjoyable so kudos for whoever created her :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users