Embarassingly stupid bug

12 replies to this topic

#1 NiBer

NiBer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

I don't know if it's intentional (which would be stupid), but why the hell doesn't Vlad's armor aura stack with Assault's armor aura? If it's something unable to be done due to game mechanics then how come IceFrog did it? The worst of all is it's not even a normal bug related to picking certain spells that are in conjunction buggy, no. This is literally a game mechanic that should've been implemented before the map even started its development.

• Positive armor aura is no longer prevented from stacking with other items. This means that it works with items like Vladmir's Offering.

#2 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

No reason to get all pissy, every change is done manually done via dota's changelogs, so small things can be missed out sometimes.

Next time you're going to report a bug please be a bit more friendly about it, feedback & bug reports are great and all but not in this way please :)

#3 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

This is literally a game mechanic that should've been implemented before the map even started its development.

SsBoHPv.jpg

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#4 NiBer

NiBer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

No reason to get all pissy, every change is done manually done via dota's changelogs, so small things can be missed out sometimes.

Next time you're going to report a bug please be a bit more friendly about it, feedback & bug reports are great and all but not in this way please :)

Small? That's hilarious.

Also, are you trying to tell me I don't have the right to be who I am? I didn't say any swears for that matter.

#5 NiBer

NiBer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

SsBoHPv.jpg

Wow what an adult Admin. Learn to take criticism of obvious big fails that are currently in your 'map'.

#6 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Wow what an aggressive user. Learn to create informative and non-insulting bug reports of obvious big fails that are currently in our 'map'.

PS. All ur loses is up to u, not up to 3 bonus armor

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#7 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Small? That's hilarious.

Also, are you trying to tell me I don't have the right to be who I am? I didn't say any swears for that matter.

Try to look at dota2, they have designated beta testers, even an own public testing platform where thousands of players are testing the game and yet the game is buggy.

I don't think you are being very fair here towards us, but oh well -  do your worst - flaming people who give you stuff for free sure is playing fair.

#8 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

omg!!!!

HOW CAN YOU MAKE FN OF HIM!?

EXCUSE ME BUT 3 ARMOR(!) LOSS IS THE BIGGEST IMPACT TO DOTA SINCE... OMG! SICNE EVER!

e:This is literally a game mechanic that should've been implemented before the map even started its development.

xD i love dis guy! Plays this map maybe for months and acts like he played it back from 2008 ^.^

fuk u

#9 NiBer

NiBer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

I don't care if half of the spells don't stack with each other just fix the damn obvious problem with game mechanics that shouldn't even be there in first place. At least Lordshinjo knew when to release a proper map. Yours is just buggy, takes forever to load on slow pc's and previous bugs that were fixed are back in (talking about 6.74 here). I have no idea why did you even take control of it if you can't do the job properly. If you can't handle this kind of criticism that is TRUE (i simply told whats the problem and shown my frustration) then you shouldn't be moderating. Get your stuff together, guys.

#10 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:49 AM

LoL :-D

Give that man a cookie. Then he might calm down. I also miss my 3 bonus armor every day, I totally agree :-D Bet he lost cuz of that and blamed the map then, because three armor reduce dmg by ~4%?

:-D

#11 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:18 AM

I don't care if half of the spells don't stack with each other just fix the damn obvious problem with game mechanics that shouldn't even be there in first place. At least Lordshinjo knew when to release a proper map. Yours is just buggy, takes forever to load on slow pc's and previous bugs that were fixed are back in (talking about 6.74 here). I have no idea why did you even take control of it if you can't do the job properly. If you can't handle this kind of criticism that is TRUE (i simply told whats the problem and shown my frustration) then you shouldn't be moderating. Get your stuff together, guys.

Don't play it, then :)

Or, how about you do it better? No? Eh..

#12 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

LMAO LordShinjos Maps were bugged AS FUCK i played them from the very first maps and i can tell you that it 1.) Took months if not years for updates and 2.) There was a helluva bugs that NOBODY CARED TO FIX the people just played around the bugs and 3.) the balance was a JOKE you could do absolute mega retard overpowered builds

I cant believe you said that! It should be qft.. lmao

fuk u

#13 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

NiBer. Just stfu. K?

Your argument is invalid. <_<