3disables

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ziremayi

Ziremayi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 03:57 AM

why no longer can pick more than 3 disables spells? come on guys, it's lod.
i suggested u to make players able to pick 6 basic levels, i mean i don't want to pick any ulties, for example i want to pick 6 passive levels, but i can only pick 4 basic lvl and 2 ulties.why there is some limits like these? why no more 3 stuns and why i have to pick 2 ulties? it won't be unbalance. because there is counter items like silver edge against 6 passive levels. and orchid and bkb against more than 3 spells. so why u can't let us free to pick levels? yes u removed tinker refresh with zeus ulti. it makes map more balanced. but about 6 levels and NoMore3disables? i don't like it. pls fix it like before ! and change it for us to be free to pick 6 (every) spells except MORE THAN 2 ULTIES.
there is more sterategies in lod because we are free to pick (any) ....

#2 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:57 PM

Because picking stuns became the entire game.  Pick stuns and force the opponents to counter with BKB/linkens.  The game has more dimensions than this but will never be realized unless we limit stuns.  Need another stun to pull your combo off?  Build rod of atos or teamplay.

#3 Ziremayi

Ziremayi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 07:16 PM

Jimini_Cricket
yes my favorite setup is FULL STUNS. u removed earth shaker after shock*, one of my favorite strategies just removed easily ! and now u limited the stuns. maybe i don't want to damage my enemies. i just want to stun them then our carry can kill them easily. it's strategy man. force the opponents to counter with BKB/linkens only? they can buy orchid and skullbasher and hex too. they can pick silences spells and stun/bash too. they can pick rage, u know what doing geo ult and ursa ult? it decrease the duration of stuns. and many items against stuns. bro it's not a good reason. the game is not the war of zeus vs phantom or centaur. it's more than it. there is many strategies and people like u are ruinning the map. and as i said, it wont be unbalanced map with freedom in pick stuns ! if i pick 6 stuns, then i can't damage them. it's my limitness and balance. now u know what balance is. if i have 6 stuns, then i have no dps and as and ms, with the one of that items and spells that i just said, i will be fucked up. i call it "Balance".

your teammate can cover the stunned heroes with legion 2nd, oracle ult, and abaddon 2nd, that spells will remove stuns.and...

i suggest u to reading the details about ursa ultimate(even without aghanim), and geomancer ultimate(for str heroes). then we can talk more. GL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users