• LocationBulgaria

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

v4h 

today i made pushing build but i was disapointed

Venomancer wards cant be multicasted like on older version
Furion trees also cant multicast
Wolves (lycan) cant multicast  ...
Rexxar summons also cant.

This is so stupid  why the fuck those skills dont do multies , the purpos of the multicast is to multiply the skills .....

#2 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Multicasting summon spells will just replace the existing units, even if they only exist for a splitsecond.

A replay of veno wards not multicasting would be appreciated, it works 100% fine for me.

#3 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Multicasting summon spells will just replace the existing units, even if they only exist for a splitsecond.

A replay of veno wards not multicasting would be appreciated, it works 100% fine for me.

On 6.74c v5e  version Lycan Wolves can be multicasted  on 4x summons 8 wolves ,  also tombstone dont know if here can be multed , today will make some more games with multy + summons and will post replay.
Sven Warcry when multicasted  gives only the + armor stacks 2x/3x/4x   but the movement speed remains only 12% no matter the multy , i will love to use this skill fully functional with multicast , pls fix it : D
Razor Ultimate also dont multicast ... i`ve seen it on older versions to proc multies 

#4 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Tombstone can multicast, and it's op. They balanced the summon skills so they won't mc (they shouldn't mc, because as ResQ said, new summons would replace the old ones). It's obvious that warcry or razor ultimate won't multicast, warcry doesn't stack with itself, also the new buff replaces the old buff, same with razor's ulti. If you wan't to check more, go LoD dota (singleplayer) , type -ap --> -WTF (skills have no cooldown or manacost) --> test hero skills for if they can mc. Usually nukes, stuns can mc, channeling spells won't mc, illusions, summons (although infernal can mc), buffs also won't mc.

*Tips fedora*

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

On 6.74c v5e  version Lycan Wolves can be multicasted  on 4x summons 8 wolves ,  also tombstone dont know if here can be multed , today will make some more games with multy + summons and will post replay.
Sven Warcry when multicasted  gives only the + armor stacks 2x/3x/4x   but the movement speed remains only 12% no matter the multy , i will love to use this skill fully functional with multicast , pls fix it : D
Razor Ultimate also dont multicast ... i`ve seen it on older versions to proc multies 

You remember wrong, lycan wolves were never multicastable. No summon spell multicasts except for Invokers Forge Spirits. The other summon spells aren't and were never on the list of spells that can multicast.

#6 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

You remember wrong, lycan wolves were never multicastable. No summon spell multicasts except for Invokers Forge Spirits. The other summon spells aren't and were never on the list of spells that can multicast.

2nhopyg.jpg
294hyzp.jpg
28un0k2.jpg13ydphc.jpg2h4w3kz.jpg

SAY WHAT ????????????     So  if u cant code it , it doesnt meen that it cant be done ^^ ,  Snowwwy and Thalia did it 
Here is replay http://www.wc3parser...=1390466461.w3g
Here is link to map http://rghost.net/43836751

#7 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Thats not 6.74c v5e, you said it worked before and now it stopped working, your screenshots are from a complete different version of LoD. And I never said it's not possible to be done, it was just never specifically coded so it is not a bug :)

#8 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Actually this is in some cases really op. Its nce that not all are possible.

Did you know as mentioned before a mc x4 on the forge spirits can raze every tank?

Its not only the amount of spirits, the killing thing is the negative armor.

However i think x4 forge spirits is more powerful than x4 wolfs. 

It is actually the point where you are viewing from.

- The forge spirits can raze tanks.

- The wolfs can completely lock a hero, they are invi and by using move on them they would stay in a circle around but not attack. If a hero hasnt a blink he is just blocked there the whole time until the lifetime is done.

- Treants are really dangerous and can be simple used.  rearm+teleport+treants, might some supporting passives or chakra magic and the enemys have no option to hold your push. No one if you can manage this ;-) To have additional multicast on them is killing just everything.

- Spirits of Rexxar, are decent, they can be mc IMO, but not the ewl. It would be too op to have 4 flying rats who can simple patrol and display nearly the half map. But on the other case, the perm invi whch does not reveal anymore on casting is still there and would still killing every crap :-D the pig should simple not stack on the slow and it would be fine.

Just a short overview what im thinking about a mc option.

About exorcism mc isnt needed there. Did you every play s6 with agha on exorcism + super nova? you can have every 120 min the double amount this ulti and its simple killing allover, also a tank has no real chance.

Regards

#9 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

What about Razor ultimate ,Leshrac Explosions , wisp spirits ? ?? , they are stackable too  , i would like to see them added in multicast list 

Almost forgot , THe Drunken Panda  ultimate , primal spirits   :DD  it is so cool to see this ulti multicasting ^^

#10 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

Why do you even play 6skills. This shit is so op, you can basicly 5s kill anyone D:

*Tips fedora*

#11 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Why do you even play 6skills. This shit is so op, you can basicly 5s kill anyone D:

People want that :-) We hosting several modes, and our experienced since the votemode option simple show that s6 is the most wanted status.

Votes: 94.234

Vote for default chev1(sds6): 74.143

Vote for chev2 (ardms6): 10.423

Vote for rgc1: 4

questions? :-D

#12 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania