4 replies to this topic

#1 DiegoTP

DiegoTP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:05 PM

Hi, im new for here.

I come to ask if there is any tool for the hotkeys of the latest LoD Map.

Some spells, such as Rubick's R, Ezalor's R use keys that are not available in the common keys (Q,W,E,R,D,F,T,G) that allow me to modify in the "Garena Total" tool because they occupy the movement commands.

I want the spells show on the top and left on the commands to be used whit Z, X and C. Is there any way to do it?

Ty for all ppl, and sorry for my bad english.

#2 Kirby Satoshi

Kirby Satoshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:50 AM

I use the config.lod.ini file to define my hotkeys for spells and items. If you want to try it, here is the download link for it. http://d1stats.ru/configdota/?lang=en

Also, you can edit other stuff that can be useful in playing LoD and you can know how to edit mentioned file.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong though.

#3 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

I use the config.lod.ini file to define my hotkeys for spells and items. If you want to try it, here is the download link for it. http://d1stats.ru/configdota/?lang=en

Also, you can edit other stuff that can be useful in playing LoD and you can know how to edit mentioned file.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong though.

You don't need to download any file, it's automatically generated by the lod map in your warcraft 3 root folder if it is missing. You can edit this .ini file with any editor/notepad program.

You can set static keys there which I personally recommend, because then you won't ever have to fiddle around with changing your keys.

There's also the -bind command ingame which may or may not always work perfectly... (use it to see how it works)

#4 DiegoTP

DiegoTP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

but, with that I could use the keys I wanted? because currently using the spells stolen by Rubick are difficult to use without keys, or the Devour of Doom.

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:29 PM

but, with that I could use the keys I wanted? because currently using the spells stolen by Rubick are difficult to use without keys, or the Devour of Doom.

Static keys in the .ini file literally means you'll be using spells assigned to their slot. Like QWER, but with total freedom, you can add any key you like there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users