Best Hero to Pick?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Kirby Satoshi

Kirby Satoshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 12:39 PM

Hello, it's me with another question once more. Now, I'm aware that each hero has different stats, stat growth, base attack time, attack range and other stuff. I'm going to ask for the best hero pick for situations like for example, you made a spellcaster kind of build.

This question really bugged me so I hope the ones who has this kind of knowledge can help me out here!

Thanks in advance!

#2 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 09:56 PM

That highly depends on your tavern, but sometimes it doesn't even matter. Just pick the one with the most int for mana or just -random and buy mana items. If you got something with high int and str (ogre, undying, omni, ...), those are preferable too.

#3 Vordik / Captain_Elk

Vordik / Captain_Elk

Elite Member

• Administrators
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRussia, Nizhniy Novgorod

Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:08 PM

Based on your game style, preferences and skillbuild. Tbh i'm trying to make overpowered heroes a bit weaker and improve too low bodies (i mean stats in total comparing)

Sure, some aces still exist. Harbinger, Dazzle, Clinks, etc.

#4 Kirby Satoshi

Kirby Satoshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:55 AM

Hmm. Well, if I may ask then, who has the highest overall stats then? That might give me a well-balanced hero to pick.

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:48 AM

Hmm. Well, if I may ask then, who has the highest overall stats then? That might give me a well-balanced hero to pick.

It doesn't really matter because you're not getting that hero every time you play anyway (unless you play -ap). Plus, "the perfect hero" doesn't exist, everyone has some drawbacks and advantages, and the differences aren't that big. At least that's our goal.

So while there may exist a hero with overall best stats (probably something like Bane or Pit lord), he would get crushed by any proper str/agi carry if you were to choose Bane as a carry with classic agi/str carry skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users