7 replies to this topic

#1 Z0diaç

Z0diaç

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:36 PM

1) Reduce Courier and its flying upgrade restock cooldown;

2) If your hero and your courier are near shop and your inventory is full, the next item you buy will be placed on the circle. My suggestion is send this item to the courier instead;

3) When someone leave the game, its gold and items should be shared by vote. I suggest 2 types of share:

[1] No share: items will be unlocked, just the way they are actually;

[2] Sell and share: items will be sold automatically and the gold shared;

There will be 2 minutes to vote. The most voted option will be selected. If draw, mode [2] will be chosen.

#2 MapHackUser

MapHackUser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

ResQ and vordick don't care about suggestions from users.

They only do what they think is good. its the reason why LoD is dying.

u can still use this forum to report bugs xD

#3 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:57 PM

1. Seems like ok idea for pubs

2. This is more of a bugfix and may be tricky to do, we'll see

Wrong, around half of the changes in the upcoming patch are either fully or partially suggested by players

Also, it's extremely wrong to make it sound like Vordik and me are of the same opinion regarding every change, we are definitely not.

#4 Z0diaç

Z0diaç

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

1. Seems like ok idea for pubs

2. This is more of a bugfix and may be tricky to do, we'll see

Thanks for the feedback.

To be honest, I understand they won't agree with many suggestion in the forum for many reasons: they know a lot more about the game than players; they know what they can do and what they cannot; they have their own debate; etc.

#5 MapHackUser

MapHackUser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:06 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

To be honest, I understand they won't agree with many suggestion in the forum for many reasons: they know a lot more about the game than players; they know what they can do and what they cannot; they have their own debate; etc.

Rofl, then u didn't meet vordick yet, resq knows what i mean. ("go play in iran lod if u dont like my updates")

I won't be surprised if he removes MC.

They already removed everything.

#6 MapHackUser

MapHackUser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

Why the fuck would someone say heals are op and don't need buffing.

And in fucking 1900 point games no one picks them?

Its obvious that he is too stupid or he has something against players opinions.

Sorry if i am being too rude, its just sad watching LoD die in his hands.

#7 Vordik / Captain_Elk

Vordik / Captain_Elk

Elite Member

• Administrators
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRussia, Nizhniy Novgorod

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:04 AM

1) Reduce Courier and its flying upgrade restock cooldown;

From 7 seconds to 2. Multiple couriers (>2) are not needed sometimes, that's why not 0.1 seconds, like most of items. Need to have time for looking around. And, sure, randomly bought item could be sold in short period.

3) When someone leave the game, its gold and items should be shared by vote. I suggest 2 types of share:

[1] No share: items will be unlocked, just the way they are actually;

[2] Sell and share: items will be sold automatically and the gold shared;

There will be 2 minutes to vote. The most voted option will be selected. If draw, mode [2] will be chosen.

I'm not agreed. Selling is worst way to spending items because it gives very low amount of gold. Half of boots may be disassembled on components, most of items will be much more useful on some hero than on selling. ex. economy ~3k gold on Lothars is much more useful than getting ~600 gold per player, which they may lose in nearest seconds on death.

After reading some suggestions i broke table by face. But i'm trying to look on each and then filter adequate ones.

Firstly we'r just old players  :)

And yes, we have different vision on most things. Even debates about small differences sometimes takes much time and nerves.

Basically, i'm bringing mostly buffing and reworking (as from d1-d2, as different), ResQ mostly nerfes. Not exclusively, for sure.

They already removed everything.

To be honest, i want to talk/read about each disliked thing (excluding bugs, of course) and compare, who bring it here. Just for self known at least.

#8 Z0diaç

Z0diaç

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:58 PM

I'm not agreed. Selling is worst way to spending items because it gives very low amount of gold. Half of boots may be disassembled on components, most of items will be much more useful on some hero than on selling. ex. economy ~3k gold on Lothars is much more useful than getting ~600 gold per player, which they may lose in nearest seconds on death.

I agree about the economy part, but when the case is public games, it changes completely. Most of the time, items are stolen from leavers and sold, so who pick them stay with the whole money. Another problem is: people with bad skill kit keep the items, resulting in a hard time to win the game or lose it faster. Voting will let people choose what is the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users