cheat invulnerable frozen throne instant win

5 replies to this topic

#1 Abracadabra

Abracadabra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:24 AM

Hi everyone. Recently I had a a couple of games against a cheater under nickname _tsunami_. I have noticed that even he dies many times in a game, his level and purchased items are usually higher than other players. I had two games with him yesterday. in the first game his teammates leaved the game and they remained two. He was playing on the side of sentiniels. His fellow wrote forfeit, and after several seconds our frozen throne was destroyed even there wasn't foes near it, and we lose the game. In the next game when he also started to lose the game, he leaved it, but soon after his frozen throne became invulnerable. After we had mega creeps due to lots of creeps game began to lag, so we had to leave (although, there wasn't another way). What cheat is this, and how can we protect ourselves from such kind of cheats?. Thanks in advance.

#2 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:01 AM

idk about invulnerable throne, never seen that

but desyncronization like in the 1st example is commonly known thing, sadly rgc doesnt address this issue

thats not a real cheat, just.. platform's issue

upload replays btw

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#3 Abracadabra

Abracadabra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

How a pity that I forgot to save, notwithstanding I have a piece of evidence in favour of my claims: Here it is   https://imgur.com/a/lOEd9oZ

visibly it's a high-quality cheat, if even you have not had to face it before. 

#4 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 03:19 PM

What lod Version is that? I think you should turn on automatical replay saving in the wc3 gameplay options for the future.

#5 Abracadabra

Abracadabra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:56 PM

What lod Version is that? I think you should turn on automatical replay saving in the wc3 gameplay options for the future.

v6.85p6RGC2. I thought I could download replay afterwards in stats site of our server, but it turn out that option was removed. Next time will try to act smarter

#6 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:12 AM

This is a very old map. You should play on rgc as everyone else does to play the normal maps. It's highly likely the "cheats" you describe are unique to wherever you're playing. Could even be that the map being used isn't genuine and has cheats in itself. We recommend playing on rgc for that reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users