Photo

some things are completely fucking broken

21 replies to this topic

#21 dmzipp

dmzipp

• Moderators
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

people come up with this reasoning "oh but it can be mitigated under these specific conditions" and then go "hurr durr problem solved" as if they are not aware literally anything will be mitigated under specific conditions. I guess if there's a spell with the effect "immediately win the game" (such as haunt with manabreak), all you need to do is buy orchids and keep him silenced from the moment he spawns so that he can never cast it. this seems like a completely fair and balanced matchup now that we know the counter.

you can lose with any of the combos. I've seen it done. here's a video.

https://youtu.be/IFACrIx5SZ0?t=85

say it with me: understand the basic principle

#22 JDD

JDD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

people come up with this reasoning "oh but it can be mitigated under these specific conditions" and then go "hurr durr problem solved" as if they are not aware literally anything will be mitigated under specific conditions. I guess if there's a spell with the effect "immediately win the game" (such as haunt with manabreak), all you need to do is buy orchids and keep him silenced from the moment he spawns so that he can never cast it. this seems like a completely fair and balanced matchup now that we know the counter.

you can lose with any of the combos. I've seen it done. here's a video.
https://youtu.be/IFACrIx5SZ0?t=85

say it with me: understand the basic principle

Blahblahblah. This just shows that you dont even play at a high skill. Haunt with manabreak is not even strong by itself alone even with just desolate. Have you even played with this build or you just get stomped cause you aren't even a decent player. For haunt to be considered strong, you need to have riptide or helix(or both) in your build to secure at least 1 kill. This build also relies HEAVILY on haunt, that the hero is actually very easy to kill once you find him(usually farming) as he has no defensive or escape abilities. This is why experienced players ward the jungle area or hunt the hero as he is just a sitting duck while haunt is on cooldown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users