10 replies to this topic

#1 BagiPofiksiPliz

BagiPofiksiPliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

Баг с пассивкой воида
если взять спектр3 брист3 или ио3, и с ними пассивку воида, то когда срабатывает пасс воида, то юнита хилит, на размер процентов вышеперечисленных 3х пассивок
Можно заходить и стоять под фонтаном и тебя при этом будет хилить

#2 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:16 AM

This is called mech-fagging by abusing a thing called "triggered heals".

And has been around for a couple of years now.

You can combine this with Overcharge, Spiked Carpace, Refraction for additional stacking of triggered heals.

Practicly making you unstoppable with 24% (dispersion) + 44% (Bristleback) +20% (Overcharge)

A total of 88% damage reduction from all sources + 100% with either Backtrack or Refraction/Spiked carpace procking giving you 188% damage reduction.

At that point, you will be refunded hitpoints equal to 88% of the damage dealt to you with 0.00 damage taken from that source.

Game has relatively low amount of counters to this atm, which i've been pressing on before which is Anti-healing spells.

- Iceblast

- Boosted Poison Nova.

Also dont forget to pick Chemical Rage / Flesh Golem for additional healing and tank capacity.

For future reference, please use English when making posts.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#3 BagiPofiksiPliz

BagiPofiksiPliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:54 AM

МНЕ наплевать, на твоё объяснение, я и без тебя знаю механику, так быть не должно, это баг!
vunait9sj64n.jpg

#4 BagiPofiksiPliz

BagiPofiksiPliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

This is called mech-fagging by abusing a thing called "triggered heals".

And has been around for a couple of years now....

14332682086736.jpg

Рисунок: Ну давай расскажи мне что это не баг а фича

Запомни ты никто!

Зовут тебя никак

Так что пожалуйста закрой рот и не мешай закрытию багов, это не абуз это баг

Мне сказали что админ тут драколич и рескью

Так что уйди с дороги!

#5 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:54 AM

No, this is not a bug.

- And certainly not an intended feature in the game, but this is how things work when you combine them.

It's a manufactured result by certain elements and factors that has been in the game for a long time now.

And yes, it's ment to be exploited as much as possible.

Also on a sidenote, if you refuse to use English language for forums i'll report it.

as far as getting offensive goes: go fuck yourself mate.

If you want this to be a less of a problem in games, counters to healing should added with new and/or ontop of existing spells in the map.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#6 BagiPofiksiPliz

BagiPofiksiPliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

No, this is not a bug.

- And certainly not an intended feature in the game...it's ment to be exploited as much as possible....Also on a sidenote, if you refuse to use English language for forums i'll report it....: go fuck yourself mate....Regards, Whiteboard.

Р’Рѕ первых это РЅРµ логично, РќР• ЛОГР?ЧНО, РјРЅРµ РЅРµ важно почему, мануфактуринг, механика или что либо ещё, только потому СЏ Рё назвал это багом, так РЅРµ должно быть. РњРЅРµ РЅРµ важно что это уже давно. РўС‹ будешь это отрицать, Р° СЏ Р±СѓРґСѓ имете Рѕ тебе плохое мнение. Р? СЏ РЅРµ РѕРґРёРЅ тысячи РёРіСЂРѕРєРѕРІ скажут что ты просто РЅРµ разбираешься РІ сути.
Спектра снижает урон на 24%
Брист на 40%
Вместе 64%
КОгда срабатывает воид2, ты не должен получить урона
Но сейчас кроме не получения урона, получаешь дополнительный хил в 64%

Если ты говоришь что это нормально, пожалуйста уйди с этого форума, такого безполезного человека как ты, который только и умеет в жизни, что делать отписки, я не встречал.

Во вторых, я прочитал правила форума, там нигде не написанно, что язык должен быть английским, в дополнение к этому хочется отметить, что автор карты, так же говорит на том же языке, что и то что я пишу будет понятнее автору карты. Но специально для тебя, возможно, в единичном случае, я сделаю перевод используя гугл-переводчик.

Короче: РљРѕРіРґР° срабатывает РІРѕРёРґ2, 64% дополнительный С…РёР» РЅРµ должен быть; СЏ РјРѕРіСѓ  писать РЅР° любом языке.

Firstly it is not logical, it is not logical, I do not care why, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or anything else, just because I call it a bug, it should not be. I do not care that it's a long time. You're going to deny it, and I will have a bad opinion about you. And I'm not alone, thousands of players will say that you just do not understand the essence.
Spectrum reduces damage taken by 24%
Brist 40%
At 64%
Void2 when triggered, you do not get damage
But now, in addition to not taking damage, you get an additional 64% healing

If you say that it is normal, please get out of this forum, such useless person like you, who only know how in life that do unsubscribe, I have not seen.

Secondly, I have read the forum rules, it is not written anywhere that the language should be English, in addition to this, we note that the author of the map, just speak the same language, that what I write will clear the map author. But especially for you, perhaps, in a single case, I'll do the translation using Google Translator.

In short: When triggered void2, 64% extra healing should not be; I can write in any language.

#7 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:10 AM

Firstly it is not logical, it is not logical, I do not care why, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or anything else, just because I call it a bug, it should not be. I do not care that it's a long time. You're going to deny it, and I will have a bad opinion about you. And I'm not alone, thousands of players will say that you just do not understand the essence.

Spectrum reduces damage taken by 24%
Brist 40%
At 64%
Void2 when triggered, you do not get damage
But now, in addition to not taking damage, you get an additional 64% healing

If you say that it is normal, please get out of this forum, such useless person like you, who only know how in life that do unsubscribe, I have not seen.

Secondly, I have read the forum rules, it is not written anywhere that the language should be English, in addition to this, we note that the author of the map, just speak the same language, that what I write will clear the map author. But especially for you, perhaps, in a single case, I'll do the translation using Google Translator.

In short: When triggered void2, 64% extra healing should not be; I can write in any language.

#1(Triggered heals) Actually it is logical. Each of these skills heals accordingly instead of reducing damage taken.

-> Thus when you go above 100% you get healed instead for all % amount above 100%. Every time.

That makes it a feature, intended or not by developers.

#2 Language, it's fucking common sense. You want to communicate with others for the sake of the development of the map.

And get this < TO BE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDESTAND OTHERS >.

For that reason I don't use my native language (Swedish) or try to communicate using jpg's or just facerolling my keyboard expecting shit to make sense to others.

I know Russia has it's own terms and conditions for socializing (drinking vodka and speaking in russian tounge) but this is a middle way for a the sake of a map.

#3 Essence of the map - Personally, I prefer triggered heals as they are because they are fun to exploit and extremely overpowered.

Every game has it's problems, I happen to enjoy them.

And as far as your oppinion about me goes, I dont fucking care.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#8 BagiPofiksiPliz

BagiPofiksiPliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

#1(Triggered heals) Actually it is logical. Each of these skills heals accordingly instead of reducing damage taken.

-> Thus when you go above 100% you get healed instead for all % amount above 100%. Every time.

That makes it a feature, intended or not by developers.

#2 Language, it's fucking common sense. You want to communicate with others for the sake of the development of the map.

And get this < TO BE UNDERSTOOD AND UNDESTAND OTHERS >.

For that reason I don't use my native language (Swedish) or try to communicate using jpg's or just facerolling my keyboard expecting shit to make sense to others.

I know Russia has it's own terms and conditions for socializing (drinking vodka and speaking in russian tounge) but this is a middle way for a the sake of a map.

#3 Essence of the map - Personally, I prefer triggered heals as they are because they are fun to exploit and extremely overpowered.

Every game has it's problems, I happen to enjoy them.

And as far as your oppinion about me goes, I dont fucking care.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

#1 Во первых
Вы сказали это логично, но отталкиваясь от текущей механики скилов. Моя позиция другая, я опираюсь на описания скилов.

Давайте почитаем описание Backtrack.
Шанс 25% избежать урон.
Спектр3 100% шанс избежать 24% урона
Брист3 100% шанс избежать 40% урона

Например, юнит получает 100 урона
Спектр3 снижает урон на 24
Брист3 РЅР°  снижает СѓСЂРѕРЅ РЅР° 40
Р’ СЃСѓРјРјРµ 64

Басктраск должен снизить оставшиеся 100-64=26 урона

Юнит снижает урон на не более чем на 100% от полученного урона.
Это логично. То что вы опираетесь на механику, не логично!
Я вижу следующие условия:
Юнит получил урон:
Если Backtrack То
   Восстановить С…Рї
Р?наче
   Если спектра
      Восстановить С…Рї
   Если Р±СЂРёСЃС‚
      Восстановить С…Рї
Туда же можно добавить Refraction

Например способность Atrophos1
Снижение урона на 120%
У героя атака 60+0
После применения способности, атака становится
60+(-72)
Когда он атакует юнита он просто наносит 0 урона, потому что урон снижен, Цель не получает хил в размере 12, просто 0 урона
Ты можешь иметь атаку -10000, но когда ты атакуешь, цель не получает хил, она просто не получит ничего.

Тоже самое написанно РІ описании заклинаний, всех! РЈСЂРѕРЅ снижается. Р? это логично.
Ты постоянно говоришь о хил, а я говорю о снижении урона.
Я прав, ты нет.

#2 Во вторых
Мне не нужно общаться с кем либо, мне тут ненужен никто, я обращаюсь именно к разработчику.

Ты сказал, мне нравится эта недоработка. А мне наплевать что тебе это нравится. Недоработка должна быть устранена.

#2#3
Р’ данный топик люди заходят чтобы сделать РёРіСЂСѓ лучше. РўС‹ заходишь, чтобы этому помешать, потому что  тебе нравится текущая ситуация. РЇ РїРѕРЅСЏР» твою позицию.

ЧТо мы имеем: Юнит получивший урон должен восстанавливать не более 100% от полученного урона. Все кроме тебя заходят в этот топик, чтоб сделать игру лучше, ты заходишь помешать этому.

# 1 First
You said it is logical, but starting from the current mechanics skills. My position is different, I rely on the description of skills.

Let's read the description of Backtrack.
25% chance to avoid damage.
Spektr3 100% chance to avoid 24% of the damage
Brist3 100% chance to avoid 40% of the damage

For example, the unit receives 100 damage
Spektr3 reduces damage taken by 24
Brist3 to reduce damage by 40
In total, 64

Basktrask should reduce the remaining 100-64 = 26 damage

A unit reduces damage by not more than 100% of the damage.
This is logical. The fact that you are relying on the mechanics, it is not logical!
I see the following conditions:
Unit received the damage:
If Backtrack That

Restore hp
otherwise

If the spectrum

Restore hp

If Brist

Restore hp

There you can add Refraction

For example the ability Atrophos1
Reduced damage by 120%
The hero attack 60 + 0
After applying power, the attack becomes
60 + (- 72)
When he attacks the unit he just does 0 damage, because the damage is reduced, target does not receive the healing of 12, just 0 damage
You can have attack -10000, but when you attack, the target is not healing, it just does not get anything.

The same is written in the description of the spell, everyone! Damage reduced. This is logical.
You're always talking about healing, and I'm talking about reducing the damage.
I'm right, you're not.

# 2 Second
I do not need to communicate with anyone, no one is unnecessary to me here, I am referring specifically to the developer.

# 3
You said, I love this glitch. And I do not care what you like. Defects should be eliminated.

# 2 # 3
In this topic people come to make the game better. You go to prevent it because you like the current situation. I understand your position.

What we have: Unit received damage should recover no more than 100% of the damage. All except you go in this topic, in order to make the game better, you come to stop it.

#9 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

#1 Во первых
Вы сказали это логично, но отталкиваясь от текущей механики скилов. Моя позиция другая, я опираюсь на описания скилов.

Давайте почитаем описание Backtrack.
Шанс 25% избежать урон.
Спектр3 100% шанс избежать 24% урона
Брист3 100% шанс избежать 40% урона

Например, юнит получает 100 урона
Спектр3 снижает урон на 24
Брист3 РЅР°  снижает СѓСЂРѕРЅ РЅР° 40
Р’ СЃСѓРјРјРµ 64

Басктраск должен снизить оставшиеся 100-64=26 урона

Юнит снижает урон на не более чем на 100% от полученного урона.
Это логично. То что вы опираетесь на механику, не логично!
Я вижу следующие условия:
Юнит получил урон:
Если Backtrack То
   Восстановить С…Рї
�?наче
   Если спектра
      Восстановить С…Рї
   Если Р±СЂРёСЃС‚
      Восстановить С…Рї
Туда же можно добавить Refraction

Например способность Atrophos1
Снижение урона на 120%
У героя атака 60+0
После применения способности, атака становится
60+(-72)
Когда он атакует юнита он просто наносит 0 урона, потому что урон снижен, Цель не получает хил в размере 12, просто 0 урона
Ты можешь иметь атаку -10000, но когда ты атакуешь, цель не получает хил, она просто не получит ничего.

Тоже самое написанно в описании заклинаний, всех! Урон снижается. �? это логично.
Ты постоянно говоришь о хил, а я говорю о снижении урона.
Я прав, ты нет.

#2 Во вторых
Мне не нужно общаться с кем либо, мне тут ненужен никто, я обращаюсь именно к разработчику.

Ты сказал, мне нравится эта недоработка. А мне наплевать что тебе это нравится. Недоработка должна быть устранена.

#2#3
Р’ данный топик люди заходят чтобы сделать РёРіСЂСѓ лучше. РўС‹ заходишь, чтобы этому помешать, потому что  тебе нравится текущая ситуация. РЇ РїРѕРЅСЏР» твою позицию.

ЧТо мы имеем: Юнит получивший урон должен восстанавливать не более 100% от полученного урона. Все кроме тебя заходят в этот топик, чтоб сделать игру лучше, ты заходишь помешать этому.

# 1 First
You said it is logical, but starting from the current mechanics skills. My position is different, I rely on the description of skills.

Let's read the description of Backtrack.
25% chance to avoid damage.
Spektr3 100% chance to avoid 24% of the damage
Brist3 100% chance to avoid 40% of the damage

For example, the unit receives 100 damage
Spektr3 reduces damage taken by 24
Brist3 to reduce damage by 40
In total, 64

Basktrask should reduce the remaining 100-64 = 26 damage

A unit reduces damage by not more than 100% of the damage.
This is logical. The fact that you are relying on the mechanics, it is not logical!
I see the following conditions:
Unit received the damage:
If Backtrack That
   Restore hp
otherwise
   If the spectrum
      Restore hp
   If Brist
      Restore hp
There you can add Refraction

For example the ability Atrophos1
Reduced damage by 120%
The hero attack 60 + 0
After applying power, the attack becomes
60 + (- 72)
When he attacks the unit he just does 0 damage, because the damage is reduced, target does not receive the healing of 12, just 0 damage
You can have attack -10000, but when you attack, the target is not healing, it just does not get anything.

The same is written in the description of the spell, everyone! Damage reduced. This is logical.
You're always talking about healing, and I'm talking about reducing the damage.
I'm right, you're not.

# 2 Second
I do not need to communicate with anyone, no one is unnecessary to me here, I am referring specifically to the developer.

# 3
You said, I love this glitch. And I do not care what you like. Defects should be eliminated.

# 2 # 3
In this topic people come to make the game better. You go to prevent it because you like the current situation. I understand your position.

What we have: Unit received damage should recover no more than 100% of the damage. All except you go in this topic, in order to make the game better, you come to stop it.

Med nuvarande omständigheter är det så att spel motorn har blivit kringgått från konceptet att du får helning istället för nersänkt skada.

- Hade det gГҐtt sГҐ hade det varit sГҐ innan din post hade dykt upp vid det hГ¤r laget.

Och jag accepterar som det Г¤r.

Den bästa lösningen utifrån den nuvarande situationen är att man lägger in fan-gjort tillägg till banan som upplyfter andra förmågor som i sin tur kan användas för att stoppa just det här som du klagar på, triggade helningar.

Mer konkret, magier och förmågor som förhindrar helning och/eller att livspoäng går uppåt.

- PГҐ samma funktionella nivГҐ som Is smГ¤ll frГҐn UrГҐldriga VГҐlnad gГ¶r och har blivit applicerat pГҐ Gift Cirkel.

Primärt ditt förslag kommer trycka tillbaka banans produktion med ungefär ett år utav bugg testar som kommer garanterat förstöra att banan funkar över huvud taget och är helt enkelt inte värt försöket i den stora bilden.

Hela forumet kommer blir sönderknullat av fler ryssar som skriver på ryska att saker inte funkar pga man försökte ändra på skripterna till dessa förmågor som helar istället för att sänka mängd skada tagen.

Du har helt enkelt ingen aning om vad du begär och vilka konsekvenser dom innebär.

- Г„rligt, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#10 Guest_Labkhand_*

Guest_Labkhand_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:13 PM

Med nuvarande omständigheter är det så att spel motorn har blivit kringgått från konceptet att du får helning istället för nersänkt skada.

- Hade det gГҐtt sГҐ hade det varit sГҐ innan din post hade dykt upp vid det hГ¤r laget.

Och jag accepterar som det Г¤r.

Den bästa lösningen utifrån den nuvarande situationen är att man lägger in fan-gjort tillägg till banan som upplyfter andra förmågor som i sin tur kan användas för att stoppa just det här som du klagar på, triggade helningar.

Mer konkret, magier och förmågor som förhindrar helning och/eller att livspoäng går uppåt.

- PГҐ samma funktionella nivГҐ som Is smГ¤ll frГҐn UrГҐldriga VГҐlnad gГ¶r och har blivit applicerat pГҐ Gift Cirkel.

Primärt ditt förslag kommer trycka tillbaka banans produktion med ungefär ett år utav bugg testar som kommer garanterat förstöra att banan funkar över huvud taget och är helt enkelt inte värt försöket i den stora bilden.

Hela forumet kommer blir sönderknullat av fler ryssar som skriver på ryska att saker inte funkar pga man försökte ändra på skripterna till dessa förmågor som helar istället för att sänka mängd skada tagen.

Du har helt enkelt ingen aning om vad du begär och vilka konsekvenser dom innebär.

- Г„rligt, Whiteboard.

Whiteboard , i were reading ur messages, why change it to another language ?

#11 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

Det är kört.

Därför.

GG humanity, as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic