Nerf Charge of Darkness!

6 replies to this topic

#1 5togo

5togo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

A cd or mana cost nerf would be fine, thank you.

#2 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Charge of Darkness is currently bugged, it always deals level 4 Greater Bash damage even when Charge of Darkness is Level 1. After this bug is fixed we will see if it still needs more nerfs :)
(this effectively means that on Level 1 charge dealt ~130 damage, with the bugfix it will only deal ~30)

#3 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I can completely agree on this point.

Gerneally im hosting bo-mode, but however if there are 5 man with charge it does make a lot dmg.

My suggestion is:

1. Increase the cooldown (if you charged one time over the map, you can actually use it directly again)

2. Decrease the dmg-output or lower the knockback+range (we could push someone from roshan till the neutrals with 5 charges, this is a bit to heavy imo)

3. If the spell wont be nerfed, remove it from the abilitie's which actually work with rearm

To the previus idea, manacosts alone wouldnt solve it, on int heroes it would be still really powerful.

regards

#4 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hahaha. That reminds me of countless times i call charge bugged bc of dmg reasons. People totaly freak out then and start flaming your skill. Retarded shit. Have this skill on a FB attempt and you gonna rock da shit.

It needs higher mana cost or higher cooldown, even if fixed. You can pretty much spam it in early right now, this sucks

fuk u

#5 sunnymarcell

sunnymarcell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

i would like to ask if the bug that the interface shows that you are attacked if you get charged is fixable.

it would be a huge buff, i know, but the spell can be still nerfed (like manacost, or CD increase), and balanced.

resq lodo is best lodo, cast SoF, instant die lodo.

#6 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

i would like to ask if the bug that the interface shows that you are attacked if you get charged is fixable.

it would be a huge buff, i know, but the spell can be still nerfed (like manacost, or CD increase), and balanced.

Not entirely sure atm if this bug exists in DotA too, have to test a bit first.

#7 ResQhater

ResQhater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

and while ure at it resq nerf the str morph + return combo,pls. annoying, boring. Also read and actually give a fuck about what WB wrote. Lods purpose should be to entertain and not be oversrs imo. In these days u see wards in everygame,ppl picking the "sure thing" instead of fun combos,spells etc. I hope im not asking too much pls resq!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users