Ancient aparition changing hero

6 replies to this topic

#1 Rikimaru

Rikimaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

So i was playing ancient aparition with "chemical rage" and when i got "octarine core" the cd reduction item - i died while i was in the rage form and respawned as alchemist (still while int and with aa's cast time and stats but i was melee now)

this bug happened right after i got octarine core so i think that is the cause - i have also seen this on the enemy team in another match where AA got octarine core with lycan wolf form and transformed into lycan.

this is kind of a pain since you become melee and change movespeed, but other than that it doesnt really change anything.

i took a bunch of screen shots - where you can see my chat name is "Riki.Maru (ancient apparition) but i am alchemist in normal form.

but apparently "you aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" even though i just went in under warcraft 3 screenshots

the reason why i cant upload the images may be because im in windows 10.

#2 Rikimaru

Rikimaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:31 PM

the guy on the enemy team changed into normal lycan with normal ms - not permanent full ms* forgot to clarify

#3 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:09 PM

This is a known wc3 bug and can't be fixed (as to our knowledge).

#4 Rikimaru

Rikimaru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:31 PM

does it only happen with AA or can it happen with multiple heroes? thats the gamebreaking question :)

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:51 AM

does it only happen with AA or can it happen with multiple heroes? thats the gamebreaking question :)

Read the bug report thread, your hero doesn't matter, if you buy octarine and use a morph spell = you change into the base form of that morph.

#6 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:37 PM

Read the bug report thread, your hero doesn't matter, if you buy octarine and use a morph spell = you change into the base form of that morph.

hmm so for example. the bug made me alche ( range hero originally ) does it affect range and stats per lvl?

#7 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

Inb4 tanks goes ranged with Artic Wyrm.

- Regards, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic