6.85g Bug Reports

51 replies to this topic

#41 estaffer

estaffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

there was a bug mentioned in lod asia about taking spells from another player's tavern. case was Furion's Teleport skill was not available to a player's skill pool however he was able to take it but it was required for the skill to be available (not picked by a teammate).

now they reverted the map back to 6.83j since the bug was being abused.

#42 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:54 PM

- Winter Wyvern model ignores land mines.

- Placing land mines from upper ground on to lower and vice versa result in incorrect placement of land mine, they end up beneath you or on top or bottom of the ramp. Not a big deal but you have to position your hero properly before placing them to avoid this from happening.

- It is possible to see enemy in the fog when they are attacking with lifesteal effect, look for yellowish effect at ancients camp:

http://i.imgur.com/djfS0cJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ScPVBaR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AzNthxR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/av5i8lh.jpg

If replay is need I can provide.

- As whiteicefire said, it is possible to pick a hero before others if you set tavern to control group.

#43 DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

but everybody can make control group of his tavern, what the problem?

Remember that English isnt my first language. I have really tough time speaking it, tho can read freely.

#44 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

but everybody can make control group of his tavern, what the problem?

After last spell is picked taverns are faded for short period of time, thus preventing you from directly clicking on tavern with your mouse.
But if you set tavern to control group you can select it during fade time and pick hero before others while they are still waiting for fade to end.
Not everybody knows this and those who knows are abusing the system that is build to give everybody equal chance to get hero they want.

#45 Hillomunkki

Hillomunkki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

After last spell is picked taverns are faded for short period of time, thus preventing you from directly clicking on tavern with your mouse.
But if you set tavern to control group you can select it during fade time and pick hero before others while they are still waiting for fade to end.
Not everybody knows this and those who knows are abusing the system that is build to give everybody equal chance to get hero they want.

The purpose of it was to stop people from accidentally picking a hero when they were trying to pick a spell instead.

#46 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 10:08 PM

there is never an equal Change to get the hero you want, since controll Group let you select the tavern faster even in the older Versions (you dont have to move your mouse then)

if you got a littlebit better Internet you got some miliseconds more too

#47 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:17 AM

Control group abuse has been fixed for next version.

#48 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

Meepo is still out of the picking list, but its in skill picking list..
Casting Elder Form during roots will remove them. Usually its impossible, i know the moment of transform it can dispell the projectile but you can active the form within 1 sec too, before the damage is applied yet.
The Tree within the river near bot rune can't grow up.
Some time even within 500 range you can't steal INT (from Glaives of Wisdom)/and get STR (from Flesh heap). I think its transformation issue.
Flesh Heap before apllied STR even from the prev. kills (before learning/upgrading the skill) now its not like that. Is it intentional?

#49 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

- Viper strike can be multicasted but only one instance of damage is applied. Same is for Poison nova.
Venomous gale and Shadow strike initial damage is applied if multicasted but damage over time is not.
Only Poison touch's damage over time works with multicast.
Can you make damage over time work with multicast for Viper strike, Poison nova, Venomous gale and Shadow strike?

- Amplify Damage can be multicasted but it acts like only one instance of spell is applied.

- During spell picking all spells are shown as lvl4 but Incapacitating Bite is shown as lvl1.

#50 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Wards act like creeps, so even if you enter enemy base via teleport/blink or normal and attack base (without creeps), bd system does not detect it as BD....

#51 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:16 PM

blackhole still affects me even if i already had bkb, pls fix!!! theres no counter to rearm blackhole

Other items are also available for casting while affected by Black Hole.

I personaly favour saving myself with cyclone.
- Additionally you can silence or hex him.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#52 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

Invoker used Sun strike with 0 CD.
Attached File  Sun strike no cd.w3g   88.06KB   2 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users