Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

Report any bugs you encountered in verson 6.85g here

#2 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

Swipes doesnt incerasses lifesteal anymore is that supposed to work like this?

Juxtapose immages get automatic selected even when youre Shopping or click on a enemy its pretty disturbing in some ways

Shadow Poison from Shadowdemon got 4 seconds cooldown time instead of 2,5 like the tooltipp sais

Edit: Supernova doesnt reset the cooldown of Reincarnation even after full Duration of Supernova

#3 whiteicefire

whiteicefire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:29 PM

towards end of game hero bugged not sure how will try to repeat process find out how but it made all skills stop turn greyed out not even perma invis worked :/

#4 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:47 AM

i recall having a game that dust status was suddenly bugged and became permanent status on one of my team mates

#5 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:17 AM

http://storage.entga...ile=7063437.w3g I was Dark Seer, when using Flesh Golem I permanently turned into Undying. No idea of my stats changed, but if they did, then not by a lot. Also caused a weird delay between my skills after it happened, but Flesh Golem remained accessible and usable. Happened after I got my octarina in around minute 15:00-20:00 or so.

My skills were enchant totem, aftershock, arc lightning, rofl, static remnant and flesh golem.

#6 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:00 AM

http://storage.entga...ile=7063437.w3g I was Dark Seer, when using Flesh Golem I permanently turned into Undying. No idea of my stats changed, but if they did, then not by a lot. Also caused a weird delay between my skills after it happened, but Flesh Golem remained accessible and usable. Happened after I got my octarina in around minute 15:00-20:00 or so.

My skills were enchant totem, aftershock, arc lightning, rofl, static remnant and flesh golem.

Known bug with octarine core and morphing spells, probably a wc3 issue, ergo can't be fixed.

#7 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:20 AM

Maybe octarina could be changed, to not touch morphing spell cooldowns then? I doubt anyone gets otarina for smaller downtime on morphing spells.

#8 vHAPpY

vHAPpY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:10 PM

Borrowed time still activated even when doomed.

#9 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

Under Berserker's Call you lose hero selection for the duration. Not sure if happens every time because it took me attempts to figure out what is going on.

#10 vHAPpY

vHAPpY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:04 AM

desolate affect neutral creeps and ancients / roshan ? is this normal or a bug?

#11 Mirar

Mirar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:53 AM

Berserkers call is supposed to make you loose controll of your hero if i readed changelog right

#12 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:20 PM

Happaned all the time if you pick Chemical Rage and octarine, you are alchemist for the rest of the game (only armor and normal dmg is changed, and you are meele ofc) xD

desolate affect neutral creeps and ancients / roshan ? is this normal or a bug?

It was added recently that it works on units too.

Berserk's Call if casted, when units are forcing with attack on someone, not to force into berserk's one. (taunt disable only armor bonus)

The artifact, Cranium Basher, proc more than usual and it seems to have 0 cd if you have enough Attack speed, which cause perma bash.

#13 vHAPpY

vHAPpY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:22 AM

ow my bad tnx for the info

#14 PancakeSpecial

PancakeSpecial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

Replay: https://replays.game...st++ 101826.w3g

Between about 23:15 and about 25:40 Freezing Field became permanently active.

It happened in the middle of a fight: I activated and died, ff kept firing at point of death. When I respawned it was still going and followed me until I manually activated ff again.

Is it supposed to be possible for a big crit (one hit build) to cut through bt and insta-kill even if bt was activated first? This happened more than once in this game (e.g. 25:47 and 34:58).

Timestamps are approximate (based on lobby log); I will double check them in replay when I get a chance.

I get that the berserk call behavior is intentional but losing focus is incredibly annoying.

#15 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:49 AM

blackhole still affects me even if i already had bkb, pls fix!!! theres no counter to rearm blackhole

#16 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:16 AM

blackhole still affects me even if i already had bkb, pls fix!!! theres no counter to rearm blackhole

Black Hole, Grim Reaper, Doom, Primal Roar, Amplity Damage, Track and couple of other ultimates are in the list who trigger through spell immunity.

PS: I was vs Rearm-Hole too, but somehow i survive, using BKB + BM and moderate HP (at the end using satanic to recover)

#17 Entrails

Entrails

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:07 PM

Black Hole, Grim Reaper, Doom, Primal Roar, Amplity Damage, Track and couple of other ultimates are in the list who trigger through spell immunity.

PS: I was vs Rearm-Hole too, but somehow i survive, using BKB + BM and moderate HP (at the end using satanic to recover)

i had a rough time using bkb and bm when another enemy had rearm eclipse. and blackhole caster had ghost scepter so insanitable hunger didnt too much :(

#18 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:57 PM

Replay: https://replays.game...st++ 101826.w3g

Between about 23:15 and about 25:40 Freezing Field became permanently active.

It happened in the middle of a fight: I activated and died, ff kept firing at point of death. When I respawned it was still going and followed me until I manually activated ff again.

Is it supposed to be possible for a big crit (one hit build) to cut through bt and insta-kill even if bt was activated first? This happened more than once in this game (e.g. 25:47 and 34:58).

Timestamps are approximate (based on lobby log); I will double check them in replay when I get a chance.

I get that the berserk call behavior is intentional but losing focus is incredibly annoying.

Triggered heals can't heal for more than your max ehp. Which is why 1 hit builds (either physical, cleave, or  lifebreak variations) bypass borrowed time/backtrack/dispersion/etc.

#19 vinhvdt

vinhvdt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

Rework on Succide, Squad, Attack! pls. No EXP, No Bonus Gold, still increase enemies INT/STR when die.

#20 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:09 AM

Please try to keep non-bug reports out of the bug report topic, the majority of answers in this bug report thread aren't even bugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users