- Linken's Sphere isn't working correctly, drops on the ground

#2 vinhvdt

vinhvdt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:37 AM

Rune drops on the ground when you stored rune into bottle and affected by some skills (T Des, D ShadowDemon, Cyclone ...) after 2m.

#3 UniversalMan

UniversalMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:31 AM

Is it intended or not that practically none of the spells and abilities checks whether the target is mechanical unit or not? I know the only exception with Heartstoppers. I can cast Fireblast, Frost Nova etc on Meat Wagons and they take damage and side effects like normal units. Especially annoying with Radiance.

#4 UniversalMan

UniversalMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:38 AM

Also Marksmanship works only on ranged AGI heroes. On anything else it does nothing, just wasting skill.

ASU Grow! doesn't work on ranged heroes. It only provides 107 bonus range, but doesn't give cleaving attack and demolish against structures. I think it is intended but the desription says nothing about it. So you should write a warning about it. Else change the ASU Grow! skill and balance it.

#5 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:03 AM

Is it intended or not that practically none of the spells and abilities checks whether the target is mechanical unit or not? I know the only exception with Heartstoppers. I can cast Fireblast, Frost Nova etc on Meat Wagons and they take damage and side effects like normal units. Especially annoying with Radiance.

6.85 or 6.84 change from dota2 removed their mechanical type.

#6 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

Typo on Glimmer Cape item, in shop it says it gives 55% magic resistance and when you buy it then it's 45% magic resistance.

#7 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:44 AM

There is something wrong with LS and 3LS modes. Whether it is LS or 3LS you can always go full passive build i.e. you can have more than 2 or 3 passives.

Another problem with 3LS mod is that it limits you to only one disable instead of two.

#8 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

There's nothing wrong with that, maybe the descriptions in -gameinfo are outdated. They're functioning as wanted, no restrictions on passive picking whatsoever, and only 1 disable allowed.

#9 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:58 PM

Well, I was reading the text on the front page of website, and it says:

• ls Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 2 passive skills, more than 2 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns
  • 3ls 3 Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 3 passive skills, more than 3 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns

Is this text outdated?

#10 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

Well, I was reading the text on the front page of website, and it says:

• ls Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 2 passive skills, more than 2 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns
  • 3ls 3 Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 3 passive skills, more than 3 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns
Is this text outdated?

Yup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users