Minor things

5 replies to this topic

#1 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:57 PM

Anti-Mage base str  is still 20 instead of 22 (doto2 since 6.82)

Juggernaut base dmg is wrong for ages (44-48) since he got buffed long time ago should be 50-54 with 26 start agi and 1.4 base attack time, attack point is good but i would suggest buff mb to 0.2 (keep the imba agi gain :D so we get another good melee model next to ogrelord).

Ogre was nerfed long time ago fireblast 275>220 its still 275 in lodo(unrefined stay same 275 btw), he got +1 armor and 2.5 base hp regen buff cuz of this nerf also long time ago.

Silencer agi gain in doto2 is +3 per lvl

Lodo arc description damage is wrong (damage is lower when u pick hero)

I hate nerfs done with oracle and windruner so revert those back pls i miss those imba base attack point and time.

Currently there is only one melee hero with decent attk time and attk point its ogre lord, 2 much power rangers need more melee power.

Buffing few melee heroes could help us overcome this range carry meta.

#2 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

Ogre lord sucks, the best melee base hero by far is antimage, due to his insane BAT. Ogre lord has medicore stats with 1,8 BAT.

Problem is, no hero can have too insane stats, balanced out by crappy BAT/points/movespeed, since you can always pick transformation skills and have an insane hero, due to the stats.

#3 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

@ Shieldbreaker stats, BAT, CP and AP are important in 4 skill mode and picking from 11 heroes pool does not guarantee transforms. That's difference vs mode you obviously play since u talk like that. Lod is balanced around 4 skill mode not 6 spell clusterfuck with 50 draft and balance off. Some heroes are way stronger in lod vs normal doto like potm, sf, medusa etc even juggernaut is way stronger in lod cuz of insane agi gain.

I play 4 spell mode and models seem important in that mode and i like to have different options. Am sucks and for long time hes on never pick list cuz of low stats, who care about bat when u die in 3 sec when pick him. He needs buff smt like lod geomancer +3 agi more armor and more str etc.

#4 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:19 AM

AM has 17% more dps, making him the superb choice for any agi attacker build, and his stat growth of +2 str/+2,8 agi per level, on top of decent starting stats and 315 movespeed is great, only his armor is low. You can pick crappy ogre lord with 50 average base damage, 5% less dps and medicore stat gains. If you want actually strong level 1 fighters, then spiritbreaker and pit lord are your bets, not ogre lord with his crap stats for both attacking and casting (0,4s cast point).

And 4 skill mode and 6 skill mode does not differ in the slightest way until a hero reaches level 5, and you talk about early game stats. And jugger has 3,1 agi gain, strong, but far from insane, terror and pa have more, and riki has more for most of the game too. On top of jugger having the worst melee base damage at level 1 in the game.

Have you ever played any lod at all?

#5 MANBEARPIG

MANBEARPIG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:27 AM

B) U funny M@n /j lod (RGC) and 1x1 me see did i ever played lod B)

Now back off its my whine thread. Stop stealing my attention

p.s pitlord and bara classic 6 spell player talk

#6 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

Bara , Pit , Trent  ,  Arc warden, alche , D Seer /   are classic picks for all modes , those are one of the strongest heroes early mid game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users