#1 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Drafting allows 2 disables to be picked.

Uncertain if Dimminishing return is still active ( Will investigate later ).

Assasinate(+) is banned in LoD channel (I do not know the reason).

Marksmanship (New + Old) Grants no benefits to Int and Str models.

Trueshot Aura grants less than intended benefit for Int and Str models.

Devour can be picked with morphing abilities.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#2 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

Jinada crit 2 hits instead of 1, if you pick overpower = 3 critical hits

#3 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

Burning Spears ignores silence.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#4 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

Entering Chronosphere instant recharge want to maximum.
Torrent cant affect Chronopshere units.

#5 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

On later investagation, Assasinate with aghanims works as intended. But was banned for being overpowered.

Balance note to draco: Include either bonus for this spell with aghanims, not both.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#6 resqbiggestfan

resqbiggestfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:35 AM

Devour + troll rage or alche rage is not bug it was enabled 2-3 versions ago.  Disable gyro and omni ult ppl are crying when they are used and i got banned cose i used one of those combos in rearm combos mode + balance off B)

Seems like old dota bug with  chrono is reintroduced after hero get in chrono once every few secons after this hero still getting animation like hes getting bashed altho hes hitting and walking normaly also i was able to walk inside chrono dance+alche ult. There is still some bug with heroes getting invulnerable i will post replay links but replays are bugged like ppl are desync so its not worth it but mb those 2 replays are not bugged i hope.

http://stats.ohsystem.net/game/204780/ invulnerable obsidian

http://stats.ohsystem.net/game/203369/ walking inside chrono

i dont have this replays saved on pc this one from site might not work no clue why they are bugged

edit : checked both replays both bugged mb its problem with my wc3 i can only watch replays saved by me and not downloaded from site (this wasn't case in previous version) players are acting normal for while then everything go so wrong like watching replays with different wc3 patch . In the image attached 3 players afk on both side that wasn't case in game -,- and getting pwnd by creeps.

re/edit: replays definitely bugged and not just for me proof:

•  
  •  
  •  

Re: ban plz

icon_post_target.gif by i0nlytank В» 03 Feb 2015, 19:12 В» chrome.png  window81.png   monitor.png Please learn how to submit ban requests. Checking.

• [03 Feb 2015, 21:19]

Well, I downloaded the replay twice and watched it. The replay seems to be corrupted, and when I watch it, all the heroes sit at the fountain the entire game. So, unless you can provide screenshots (which is what you should do anyway), then I will close this. Also, watch your flaming in game, or get used to being muted.

Attached Files

#7 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:50 AM

Drafting allows 2 disables to be picked.

That was changed on the game mode if im not wrong.

This got proven that its working here, maybe there is a reason why it happen sometimes and maybe sometimes not.

Jinada crit 2 hits instead of 1, if you pick overpower = 3 critical hits

This is not a bug, its probably a part of game mechanics and known since XX Versions, you can pick a range hero with a slow attack animation (sky, krö B) and simple get overpower+totem+jinda and you can kill easily some heros, the totem has probably the same effect and will also trigger on the hits.
The multicrit and attack is counted and working as long as the first hit doesnt hit the target, so with more range (take aim, psy blade) you could also get 4 or 5 crits.

Devour + troll rage or alche rage is not bug it was enabled 2-3 versions ago. Both marksmaships works fine atleast in mode we play mb mode issue? Disable gyro and omni ult ppl are crying when they are used and i got banned cose i used those combos in rearm combos mode + balance off B)
Seems like old dota bug with chrono is reintroduced after hero get in chrono once every few secons after this hero still getting animation like hes getting bashed altho hes hitting and walking normaly also i was able to walk inside chrono dance+alche ult. There is still some bug with heroes getting invulnerable i will post replay links but replays are bugged like ppl are desync so its not worth it but mb those 2 replays are not bugged i hope.

http://stats.ohsystem.net/game/204780/ invulnerable obsidian
http://stats.ohsystem.net/game/203369/ walking inside chrono

i dont have this replays saved on pc this one from site might not work no clue why they are bugged

The replays from my system are fine, dont worry about that.
About the global spells and the rearm, its probably part of my modes. We used to have -rc in our mode which allow these combinations. Its getting indeed really difficult as soon as gyro got aganihms. And i think omni ulti wasnt noted when banning specific combos, i also think that centaurs ulti wasnt noted, which could be also really overpowered with rearm.

And still one of the most OP combos is sunstrike+mc+rearm ;-)

However i will note these two combos to the list, maybe gyro ulti should be limited to 2000 range with agha.

So far the list got updated.

#8 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:51 AM

Multicasted Static Link causes permanent lightning effects on the ground.

- Sincrerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#9 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:28 AM

Burning Spears not work properly.
Essence Shift with Burning Spears more not work. (like 90% of attacks you don't burn and/or steal stats).
Time Lock with Burning Spears (Off) 0% proc, Burning Spears (On) ~70% proc.
Marksman (Traxex) not remove properly, before even invis heroes remove her, now if u chase her (be visiable) but not reach the hit = bonus not removed.
Haunt's Illiusions aren't effected by Chronosphere. Even, they focus on Chronosphere's caster.
Permant Invisiable without -bo is having 0 sec pre-cloack time. With -bo you can even attack while Invisiable.
Shuriken Toss on multicast, only the main dmg is multiple, AoE is 1 time.
Grow! (Aghanim), if you are meele, its set to 257 Range (tested all heroes)/ if you are range - 657 (only tested with 500-600 range form/heroes)

And off-topic one:
Even without -ma, both ultimates are Improved.

#10 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:21 PM

And off-topic one:
Even without -ma, both ultimates are Improved.

The reason for Aghanims improving anything and everything (While also lacking the Aghanims visual effects).

Is because, the item it'self has been reworked.

Previously, Each ultimate had it's own designated copy of aghanims. Which the game identified and allocated for you on purchase.

Now, There is but 1 aghanims, that contains all the upgrades for all abilities in the game. (That has an aghanims upgrade).

Result being, getting all abilities upgraded.

Thesis states that either the old Aghanims has been removed from the maps database or the mode fails to link and associate the variables to their rightfull circumstances and purposes.

In short, mode went retard and cant find old Agh to use on abilities (as it previously did versions ago).

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#11 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

Boulder Smash + Multicast has a rare occurance of pushing the dummy unit instead of the target.

While the target takes full damage of additional casts, when the dummy is pushed for inexplicable reasons. The original target is pushed for another 5k ish range.

On rare ocations that this does happen 2 additional bugs may occur:

- The targeted unit warps to another part of the map (while pushing before halting)

- The target unit begins to swirl in arced circles (before halting).

Pounce is temporarily removed from interface. Thought working as intended. 

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#12 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

The reason for Aghanims improving anything and everything (While also lacking the Aghanims visual effects).

Is because, the item it'self has been reworked.

Previously, Each ultimate had it's own designated copy of aghanims. Which the game identified and allocated for you on purchase.

Now, There is but 1 aghanims, that contains all the upgrades for all abilities in the game. (That has an aghanims upgrade).

Result being, getting all abilities upgraded.

Thesis states that either the old Aghanims has been removed from the maps database or the mode fails to link and associate the variables to their rightfull circumstances and purposes.

In short, mode went retard and cant find old Agh to use on abilities (as it previously did versions ago).

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

I know that prev. Aghanims were buggy with forms, making ultimate unlearned.
The question was, should we use -ma (mass aghanim) to work on both ultimates or not. I want to work on both, but if it work without that mode, it would be good to know *even if it end up being useless* .

#13 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

Please create a diffrent thread for this issue outside my bugreports.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#14 TrueLies

TrueLies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

Mana break is not working on illusions and as much as I recall it used to work.

P.S.

I forgot to mention that it is not working on ranged illusions but it works on melee, while diffusal blade works on both.

#15 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

Briliance Aura, is giving, on some heroes hp reg also. Example : Axe
Whenever there's -bo or not, Totem is giving full dmg with Jinada/Tidebringer/ Warpunch.

Tidebringer not work properly, sometimes you not cleave.
Critical Strike skills and items not work properly (Jinada is not included) if you have added damage for 1 hit - totem/tidebringer/reality rift/etc. Example: You crit while that dmg is added = all other crits will be the same (even if u don't add dmg via spells).
Geo Strike (Geomancer's passive), stack itself, like Burning Spears, but it shouldn't. (Only with other Geo Strike should).
Heartstopper Aura is automaticly turn off, if the enemy has Heart of Tarrasque (not disabled).

Off-topic:
Is it possible to change Return and Corossive Skin, from "whenever the unit start attack/spell" to "whenever landed attack/spell"?
1. Because Return with Duel/Berserk Rage, if you are cought just before the invis and don't wanna break it. You normally will click stop or something, but that automaticly trigger Return.
2. Even if you start attack (hero begin attack animation) , but click stop or whatever, your hero is slowed already by Corrosive Skin.

#16 PancakeSpecial

PancakeSpecial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

Off-topic:
Is it possible to change Return and Corossive Skin, from "whenever the unit start attack/spell" to "whenever landed attack/spell"?
1. Because Return with Duel/Berserk Rage, if you are cought just before the invis and don't wanna break it. You normally will click stop or something, but that automaticly trigger Return.
2. Even if you start attack (hero begin attack animation) , but click stop or whatever, your hero is slowed already by Corrosive Skin.

I'd argue that this is intended behavior. Craggy works the same way and will proc *preventing* the attack; if corrosive is changed craggy should also change, probably some others too... but it seems to me in all three cases that before is correct.

#17 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

Please take suggestions to skills in the suggestion forum.

This is a bug report thread.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#18 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

Incohatus model ignores landmines.

Flaming Lasso permanently disables your attack mechanic if you break the leash. (Soft fixed by recasting it for its full effect).

Chakram permanently disables your attack mechanic if you die while it is active. (Soft fixed by recasting it for its full effect).

- Side note: It was mentioned in the patch notes that the additional Chakram was fixed, while it was the original that was bugged in the first place.

- Unresolved bug regarding unit orders while blade is retracting.

Long ranged units have tendency to stopping and turning before proceeding to attack a target further than 600 range.

Moon Glaives bounces to stealthed hostiles.

Dimminishing Return is inactive.

Hand of Midas is disabled (converted into courier edition) when the Spirit Bear is re/summoned.

Snowball has missing tooltips.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#19 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:31 PM

Return is somehow not working properly, doing only 1 damage to the enemy that stroke, doesn't know the reason, but here's replay.
More info:
Maybe Moment of Courage plus Quiling Blade is the reason.

Attached File  bugg return 1 dmg.w3g   485.93KB   0 downloads

Charge of Darkness sometims stops before reach the target or/and change the target itself.
Arc Lightning (Zeus) Visual effect is lost if the target is about to get killed from the spell.

Edit:
Blademail is bugging Totem Enchant, making it last 5 sec, instead of 1 hit.
Blademail is damage before the actual hit, so u can die before kill the enemy with that "hit/spell".
Blademail doesn' return damage to you, using Friend's Grip, while possessing aghanim scepter.

#20 aisguard

aisguard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:48 PM

This got proven that its working here, maybe there is a reason why it happen sometimes and maybe sometimes not.

Please pay more attention.The new(40/60/80agi) marksmanship really doesnt give dmg to intel and strenght models.The old one working doesnt mean the new one does as well.Its not like Whiteboard was the only one to report this-so many other ppl did too.

Attached File  WC3ScrnShot_020915_181223_01.png   2.12MB   0 downloadsAttached File  WC3ScrnShot_020915_181631_05.png   2.19MB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bugs, Gltiches, Exploits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users