Photo

Skills i'd like to see buffed in future updates.

Balanace Meta Buff

193 replies to this topic

#41 maverickrohan

maverickrohan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

I have suggested this 2-3 times in the past but has never been done. 

Jakiro - Liquid Fire

I used to pick this skill all the time when I made pushing builds but now this skill is almost NEVER picked cos it has been brutally nerfed.

How about restoring it to how it was and removing the orb/buff placer part of it.

i.e. 

5 sec CD with Autocast

5 sec duration for the 25 DPS

No Mana

No Orb/Buff placer

This skill was never OP and even with these changes is not going to be OP ... it has just been nerfed for no reason to a point where no one picks it at all.

PLEASE CHANGE IT!

Vocal Trance | Warcraft III - DotA LoD | Formula 1 | Windows Phone | Windows 8 | Streamathons | Geek Culture | Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track

Power Stride & Ready to Ride!

#42 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

I have suggested this 2-3 times in the past but has never been done. 

Jakiro - Liquid Fire

I used to pick this skill all the time when I made pushing builds but now this skill is almost NEVER picked cos it has been brutally nerfed.

How about restoring it to how it was and removing the orb/buff placer part of it.

i.e. 

5 sec CD with Autocast

5 sec duration for the 25 DPS

No Mana

No Orb/Buff placer

This skill was never OP and even with these changes is not going to be OP ... it has just been nerfed for no reason to a point where no one picks it at all.

PLEASE CHANGE IT!

I've seen it often with pusher build (its still anti-tower skill) or aftershock. I think, they changed it, because its buggy with Burning Arrows of Huskar or something.
Maybe buff it a little, give more cast range point but make it with cast time, would make it great ;)

#43 Hillomunkki

Hillomunkki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:06 PM

Liquid Fire could use Reflection's 6.85 treatment, increase the cooldown and make it apply the dot to everyone in pbaoe around the caster.

#44 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

Make the skill Sprint (of Slardar) give anti-stun effect. Damage applied but stun debuff - not placed while Sprint is activated. Same as bash debuff.

For the balance reduce its duration and maybe increase its CD.

#45 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:14 PM

Make the skill Sprint (of Slardar) give anti-stun effect. Damage applied but stun debuff - not placed while Sprint is activated. Same as bash debuff.

For the balance reduce its duration and maybe increase its CD.

This one is poorly explained, but I like the concept.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#46 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

Sprint
Duration 6 sec/Cooldown 40
Reduce debuffs and stuns duration according to lsd mode (it was that, right? the anti-stun mode)

#47 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:41 AM

Sprint is just fine the way it is now.

Centaur DOuble Edge -   on killing enemy Hero with the skill you recover 200 / 300/ 400/ 500 HP  (per Hero) 
-Aghanimed Double Edge ​​ - increase the AoE to 300 and slows the affected targets by 25/30/35/40% for 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds

Multicast support for Primal Spit (drunk panda ulti)
Synergy support for Primal Split :  
    - Fire ​​​ panda  : adds 250/500/750/1000 HP  and the burning AoS is buffed to 50/55/60/65
    - ​Earth panda : adds 10/20/30/40 attack speed  and Pulverise ability is buffed from
20%​ for 40 dmg to 25/30/35/40% for 50/60/70/80 damage
    - S​torm panda : increase range to 600/700/800/900 , Also adds chainlightning ability - 50%​ to cast lightning for 100 damage ( additional targets 2 / 3 /4 / 5 )  - 500 AoE bounce range

#48 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

Gravekeepers cloak does not seem to be worth a shit vs heroes.  In woods you can tell it blocks damage but vs heroes it seems all magic goes through at 100%.  Buff it it sucks.  Berserkers Blood and reactive armor are very nice and gravekeepers is borderline useless.

#49 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

Gravekeepers cloak does not seem to be worth a shit vs heroes.  In woods you can tell it blocks damage but vs heroes it seems all magic goes through at 100%.  Buff it it sucks.  Berserkers Blood and reactive armor are very nice and gravekeepers is borderline useless.

Agreed.

I've picked Gravekeepers on a few ocations with the faith it would block huge nukes.

Rarely the case. The layers gets chipped off quickly rendering you as vurnable without it as you were with.

I suggest giving a decaying timer to each layer:

- At first damage instance from a hero - Maintain full protection for 3 seconds.
- Once 3 seconds have passed -> first layer is removed.
* Repeat for all additional layers.

Ergo, you keep the top layer for further damage instances for X seconds after the first damage source before a new one is stripped down.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#50 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:50 AM

The removal of the layers should be relative to how strong the damage is.  Sub 100 damage the layers should hold.  100-200 damage instant causes one layer to be removed, 200-300 2 layers removed and so on.  i.e a mc zues hits for a 3x multi at 500 damage the first strike gets nearly all blocked but the second nearly all goes through and the third goes through completely because the cloak is down.  Move the cloak more in this direction and we should have another armor that's worth taking.

#51 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:58 AM

Heartstopper Aura:

I want this buffed a bit because at level one Axe is still hp regening when you are chasing him with heartstopper.  Diddnt exactly stop his heart...  I say bump the skill by either .1 or .2% at each level.  In lod things happen a lot faster than regular dota so having a slightly stronger heartstopper aura makes sense.

#52 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:20 PM

The removal of the layers should be relative to how strong the damage is.  Sub 100 damage the layers should hold.  100-200 damage instant causes one layer to be removed, 200-300 2 layers removed and so on.  i.e a mc zues hits for a 3x multi at 500 damage the first strike gets nearly all blocked but the second nearly all goes through and the third goes through completely because the cloak is down.  Move the cloak more in this direction and we should have another armor that's worth taking.

Too balanced.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#53 sewww

sewww

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

About Heartstopper Aura -   this skill needs a little buff  - smting like
lvl 1 :  0,6% of current HP  + 0.25% of max hp + 1 pure dmg
lvl 2 :  0,9% of current HP + 0.5% of max hp + 2 pure dmg
lvl 3    1,2% of current HP + 0.75% of max hp + 3 pure dmg
lvl 4   1​​​​,5% of current HP + 1% of max hp  + 4 pure dmg

This is how thi​s aura will be very strong  early game ,  strong mid game and  average in late game .

#54 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:29 PM

I think adding 1/2/3/4 hp per sec loss and moving to .7/1/1.3/1.6 would work and so would just going to .8/1.1/1.4/1.7.  If this is too much scale back to plain .7/1/1.3/1.6

#55 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

I think it can't be % of current HP. Only % from max HP or plain static value.

#56 Shieldbreaker

Shieldbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:53 AM

Just having it always work would be a huge buff, instead of it being a cointoss whether it will even apply.

#57 maverickrohan

maverickrohan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:48 AM

Buff my liquid fire first ... HS aura is too OP based on what is proposed!

Vocal Trance | Warcraft III - DotA LoD | Formula 1 | Windows Phone | Windows 8 | Streamathons | Geek Culture | Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track

Power Stride & Ready to Ride!

#58 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

Liquid fire could be a nice cleave attack of your heroes skills in the aoe.  So for example if you have venos poisoin passive a lquid fire would spit the poison on the aoe as well.  Dont make it aoe crits, tidebringer already does that.

#59 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

Liquid fire could be a nice cleave attack of your heroes skills in the aoe.  So for example if you have venos poisoin passive a lquid fire would spit the poison on the aoe as well.  Dont make it aoe crits, tidebringer already does that.

Multishot impetus with bounce and bash, please.

#60 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

Unstable Current - Also underpicked as fuck. Add a new game mechanic / bonus or buff current values.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

add a 15% chance from physical hits to release a 20/30/40/50 damage chain lightning that jumps 2/3/4/5 times in a 500 aoe.  Last enemy unit to get hit gets double damaged.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Balanace, Meta, Buff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users