Photo

Skills i'd like to see buffed in future updates.

Balanace Meta Buff

193 replies to this topic

#21 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

Wild Axes: move from 90/120/150/180 to 100/135/165/200.  Area of effect from 125 to 128 (his attack range)

Searing Arrows : move from 30/40/50/60 to 35/50/65/80

Venomous Gale: buff to 25/25, 50/50, 75/75, 100/100  Change hotkey as well to something not used often

Haste:  remove the G hotkey.  make it all passive.  I dont know how many times I forget haste has a hotkey and hit G when I need to laguna.  The active is silly anyways since you slow down a bit as soon as you press it.  

#22 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:07 AM

Ha.  I didnt read the poison goes off every 3 seconds for 15 seconds.  No one picks that skill where I play.  Just wanted to make it stronger.  Ill edit that.

#23 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 August 2015 - 11:44 PM

Holy Knight's Hand of God: (currently 200/300/400)

Buff heal to 225/350/475 and sceptered version to 440/540/640 and still keep the reduced cooldown.

This should make it more pickable.

#24 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:13 AM

Buff heal to 225/350/475 and sceptered version to 440/540/640 and still keep the reduced cooldown.

Better to rework his Ult completely. Never saw his ult was picked...

#25 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:00 PM

Heals all allied units including summons, images, creeps, ect for the same amount as heroes.  I think thats a significant improvement over current specs.

#26 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hand of God now restores 100% of all allies health. Same applies to mana.
 - Cooldown changed to 120 / 80 / 60.
- Aghananims cooldown changed to: 30 / 20 / 10.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#27 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:55 PM

Hand of God now restores 100% of all allies health. Same applies to mana.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

Sincerely? Are you sure?  :rolleyes:

#28 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

Second coming of Cricket has arrived.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#29 Hillomunkki

Hillomunkki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Wrath of God now deals 100% of all enemies' health. Same applies to mana.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

#30 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:14 PM

If the aghanims cooldown is too low at 30 move it up some.  70/55/40 is fine.  Lower the regular cd though to 105/90/75.  The heal as it stands now is too weak to have a significant impact in an LoD game.  Lod nukes and carries are so much stronger and do much more damage than regular dota.  The heal needs to be buffed.

#31 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:48 AM

Agreed, Hand of God is weak and doesnt offer enough power.

Buff the cooldown and heal values unless staff can be arsed to add a new effect.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#32 Jiminy_Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

Played with the new hand of god and it's still pussy as can be.  New bestest idea:  Give hand of God the same aoe damage as omni knights heal.  Me thinks this will be sick.

#33 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:27 AM

Open Wounds'es Aganim Version: Add AoE cast instead of single.
Vendetta's Aghanim Version: Add 1 sec Stun and While in Vendetta you are same movespeed as Shapeshifter (lycan/wolf)
Searing Arrow's Aghanim Version: Arrows in all directions.
Metamorphosis's Aghanim Version: Adding 2 Illiusions (of yourself) on the top chasing enemies under the effect of Reflection and has 40% damage last until the duration or dispelled. Illiusions aren't controllable or targetable, they are like reflection. If Metamorphosis is off during Reflection, the illiusions will disappear aswell.
Reflection's Aghanim Version: Reduce armor by 1/2/3/4 and Silence during the period. Negative armor is over-rided, so if you place other Debuffer (for example, Amplify of Slardar), it will replace the current one.
Jinada's Aghanim Version: Add Track on contact which have 5/10/15/20 duration. Which, doesn't stack with other, Track.

#34 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:26 AM

Open Wounds'es Aganim Version: Add AoE cast instead of single.
Vendetta's Aghanim Version: Add 1 sec Stun and While in Vendetta you are same movespeed as Shapeshifter (lycan/wolf)
Searing Arrow's Aghanim Version: Arrows in all directions.
Metamorphosis's Aghanim Version: Adding 2 Illiusions (of yourself) on the top chasing enemies under the effect of Reflection and has 40% damage last until the duration or dispelled. Illiusions aren't controllable or targetable, they are like reflection. If Metamorphosis is off during Reflection, the illiusions will disappear aswell.
Reflection's Aghanim Version: Reduce armor by 1/2/3/4 and Silence during the period. Negative armor is over-rided, so if you place other Debuffer (for example, Amplify of Slardar), it will replace the current one.
Jinada's Aghanim Version: Add Track on contact which have 5/10/15/20 duration. Which, doesn't stack with other, Track.

#OP - Weak upgrade for an aghanims.
- It will be a simple powerboost when you get ahganims for something else.

#Vendetta - Please no slapped on stuns. Rather implement the current aghanims for Vendetta.

#Searing Arrows - Just how did you mean this would work?
- Split Shot (Medusa) <VS> 50 degree angle of a projectile shot from center of hero with each attack?

#Metamorphosis - 2 untargetable illusions with patrol command, not bad. I like it.

#Reflection - Let the armor debuff stack.
- Approved.

#Jinada - If regular Track replaces "orb"-track. Yes.
- Approved.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#35 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:03 PM

#Searing Arrows - Just how did you mean this would work?
- Split Shot (Medusa) <VS> 50 degree angle of a projectile shot from center of hero with each attack?

Well I'm not sure, but I think, Defeaning Blast(or so) Invoker, is working now the same way? (all direction instead of wave)
Sorry, I don't remember, in which map i had seen that, simillar or near the same as that effect (was long ago).
If not, then "summon" 1/2/3/4 arrows (depend on skill level) infront of her?

#36 sm0ke

sm0ke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

Well I'm not sure, but I think, Defeaning Blast(or so) Invoker, is working now the same way? (all direction instead of wave)
Sorry, I don't remember, in which map i had seen that, simillar or near the same as that effect (was long ago).
If not, then "summon" 1/2/3/4 arrows (depend on skill level) infront of her?

As far as i know WC3 not allow you to split autocast-attack-modifier spell via split-shot. It will autocasted only to primary target. More say, aga should not append Duza split shot spell to any of the autocasts in LOD. I am total against this suggestion.

#37 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:24 PM

As far as i know WC3 not allow you to split autocast-attack-modifier spell via split-shot. It will autocasted only to primary target. More say, aga should not append Duza split shot spell to any of the autocasts in LOD. I am total against this suggestion.

Sorry for the missunderstand i mean Elune Arrow, i thought i post the right name from the start... /

#38 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:24 PM

Adaptiness:
100/150/200 mp on Str.
15/20/40 Damage on Agi.
100/150/200 HP on Int.
As bonus to the current effect?

#39 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:59 AM

Sorry for the missunderstand i mean Elune Arrow, i thought i post the right name from the start... /

No nova for Elunes Arrow. However a shotgun effect is cool.
- Requires aghanims.

- Sincerely, Whiteboard.

GG humanity, as always.

#40 UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

UzuMaKi_NaRuT0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

Grim Reaper's Aghanim Change:

Giving Cripple (the old one, that reduce dmg/speed) by 20/30/40% afterwards for 5 sec (after the stun period).
The current versions, doesn't allow you to Buy Back more than once, so the fuction to ban you from Buy Back while under its effect is useless.

Axes (Berserk Troll) (Meele): Improve it, Also 4/12/16/20% Damage reduce on those under its effect.
Axes (Berserk Troll) (Range), Improve it,Giving also the hero, 7/12/17/22% MS and AS while enemy is under its effect.

Darkness's Aghanim Change: Giving you Fear abillity as bonus.

Blade Fury Aghanim (Yurnero): Slowing all units by 2/10/18/26% MS and pull them to you. Spell Immunity via BKB/Rage/Repel Won be affected by these effects.
Remove Attack Command while in Blade Fury, because you can trigger crit/mjonir/desolator/diffusial,etc.

Winter's Curse (Frost Wyrm): Giving 70% Damage and AS to those under its effect, and the spell is prolonged by 0.6/0.8/1 sec.

Pulse Nova Mana cost Change:
Reduce 1% (current mana) + 15/20/25 mana per sec.(In aghanim version only 1% mana/s.)

Borrow Time Change:
Only remove Negative buffs, at the end of duration. CD is increased by 5 sec.
Aghanim version: Doesn't Reduce dramaticly CD. Give you 10/20/30 hp reg while is activated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Balanace, Meta, Buff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users