"Passive" MC

5 replies to this topic

#1 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

We all know that -> There is razes in S6 + MC and you want it. You fucking want it.

As everyone should know there is a max. of 6 displayed skills. With Razes and 5 other skills it wont work, so you pick 2 passive.

From my pov, MC should be considered a passive aswell. It should hide when you enter -sp. But it does not! Even when you upgrade it with Aghas, it stays! It fucked me once. I had Razes with 2 other passive (Brilliance Aura, Goblin Greed) so i had 6 Spells shown (razes, random spell, random spell, multicast). I had MC on slot 4 and had enough mana to get the agha - too bad.. the mc spell was still shown. I could not use the fucking fireblast..

Actually i dont believe its intended that way. MC should hide on -sp or should at least hide when you upgrade it (so the new fireblast is shown) or hide when its picked on slot 6 (cant be upped by agha).

AFAIK it was like that back in 6.74c

That is why i post it in bugs. Its really annoying for everyone that loves playing with razes/mc :)

regards

fuk u

#2 MYSTATSOWNFILIP

MYSTATSOWNFILIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

MC always did hide on SP, not sure if its changed

#3 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

MC always did hide on SP, not sure if its changed

Could be, since we stealthily changed -hp into -sp  in the open beta patch v3a so we finally get some bug reports on it, and we do! :)

#4 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Probably i had a game where bacardiasmus couldnt hide mc with -SP, he was relaly upset :D

#5 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

While at it, Geminite Attack is disabled when -sp remains active.

I cant recall if the icon is removed or what not, but the additional strike never occurs whenever you decide to hide your passive skills.

GG humanity, as always.

#6 ResQ

ResQ

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

While at it, Geminite Attack is disabled when -sp remains active.

I cant recall if the icon is removed or what not, but the additional strike never occurs whenever you decide to hide your passive skills.

-SP does not work on Geminate Attack, the spell is not in the list of passives that can be hidden because it does not function if hidden. Thus, the icon is not removed either. (in short: -sp ignores Geminate Attack)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users