Fun with rupture

7 replies to this topic

#1 MYSTATSOWNFILIP

MYSTATSOWNFILIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Personally i find playing with rupture the most fun in LoD maps.

I play bo s6 on chevelle bots:)

so pick hook, leap, dive, rupture, flaminglasso and skewer.

rupture the player, hook him, lasso him, use dive and leap in the middle of your dive and end with a nice sweker

just watch that beatifullllllll rupture dmg:)

#2 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

Well what can i say.. Its a good combo. Tho in S4 with decent players its hard to pull off since people will stick together and play with obs n stuff (Maybe you should try lod game on rgc to understand what i mean ^.^ i play on chev bot aswell you simply cant compare individual skills its more than a huge difference)

fuk u

#3 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

Well, we have currently our main modes, but we want to add soon more bots and add similair modes as on rcg.

Of course we need an idea how we can seperate the modes from statspage, but this isnt a maintain thing, i dont like to mix up 'simplemodes' d3bo with d2eb for e.g.

If you play on the europe lod at rcg it doesnt make sense, you cant fill your games in less than 2 min, we can :) We already were in a lot discussion to broadcast our games to the europe lod section of rcg, but atm it doesnt look like we can manage this soon ;)

#4 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

its rgc son and how can you broadcast it in rgc?

*Tips fedora*

#5 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

The handle is pretty easy. We can broadcast to lan, and Roger can simply implent that on the gamelist at the LoD channel.

Probably the bots have a diffrent packet sending on the join event. This need to be converted, and this is the main point. Then you actually can join via lan into the game.

Yea i know, im always changing the letters :D

#6 sunnymarcell

sunnymarcell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

The handle is pretty easy. We can broadcast to lan, and Roger can simply implent that on the gamelist at the LoD channel.

Probably the bots have a diffrent packet sending on the join event. This need to be converted, and this is the main point. Then you actually can join via lan into the game.

Yea i know, im always changing the letters :D

you mean you host the server in battle.net, and you can open your game via RGC, so people with pirated wc3 can join as well in LAN?

why not simply move the channel to RGC? i think 90% of dota players have pirated wc3, so people playing in your channel will grow. although battle.net is a lot more stable than RGC due to sudden hostbot deaths and server crashes, but its very rare.

but i dont think we should discuss it here.

OT: the most cancerous combo in LoD imo is hook+rupture (jinada+SoF follows it), its simply a guaranteed hook hit, and you take shitloads of pure dmg, and it only takes 1 normal spell and 1 ult.

resq lodo is best lodo, cast SoF, instant die lodo.

#7 Grief-Code

Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

No, totally diffrent :P

We have our own server, and we hosting the bots there, we broadcasting the games to all official B.Nets, server.eurobattle(you dont need a key there also) & garena (also no key needed).

But in additional we thought about broadcasting it to RCG, because ResQ saw the potential that the games will fill more faster for you & for us( but we had already a lot improvements on that :P )

HooK+Rupture+Force staff :P

#8 MYSTATSOWNFILIP

MYSTATSOWNFILIP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

Il come find yall on rgc then =)

OT: also boulder smash is a lot of fun with the skill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users