Grief-Code

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hey,

since we have a votestart patch there is a huge amount who frequently want to play -ardm... mode.

However, what about an idea to implement this as command?

If people prefere playing more randomized, they should have the option to use -random which automatically randomize a hero+skills.

I know there is an option currently like the usage of -ready, -random. But on a SD game they still have a huge disadvantage.

Random skills and 200 gold more is a  bit to less IMO. Might they should gain 500 gold more.

If this is implement directly as command, users can directly get there 4,5 or 6 skills and display them to the team. Of course they do not have the option to change/touch them anymore.

So the team can may pass along the randomed skills. Also the hero should be directly set and reserved, so you have a bit more time to see what you got and think about the items you could buy which matching to the hero.

Its also on this point difficult, -ready, -random and you first need to review your hero before you can start buying something -> 30 seconds lost which could be farmed on neutrals if -fn is enabled (as default on our bots)

Just an idea/suggestion, what do you think? All opinions are welcome.

Regards

#2 Whiteboard

Whiteboard

Ancient Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

As this topic seems sadly deserted, I will offer my sympathy with a reply.

---

Long version:

It is an overkill refining method of what is allready done by the players in the game - to have it as a feature.

As long as it doesnt fuck up any coding in the process of implementing this, I see no reason why it shouldnt be (in the long run).

But the real question is: Motivation of coders vs feature (if they find it unesc by their standards, they will most likely ignore this suggestion).

But as my oppinion is, the further you refine the product -> The better.

If there is need for this feature, if players will find this satisfying to use once implemented, you got my full support as I concur to this concept.

---

Short version: Yes.

GG humanity, as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users