#1 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Lately I've been using a faceroll build on -rgc mode (sdzm3lseb). It's a nice way to start a combat, and bring friends to the battle. Here are some skills to start a faceroll with (phase 1) :

1. Snowball 2. Blink 3. Time Walk 4. Burrowstrike (with 0cp) 5. Rolling Boulder [and many more I can't remember]

Faceroll is followed up by aoe, non-targeted nukes, like stomps, starfall, sandstorm, ravage, scream of pain, exorcism(casted before snowball) etc.. However a faceroll build probably needs lots of HP and armor. Most of the facerolling skills require a big aoe stun, or vacuum + stun. On the other hand, if you pick snowball, you can just bring your allys straight to battle + 150dmg and 1s++ stun. Had a nice long game with Rubick (faceroll). My skills were Snowball, Slithereens Crush, Starfall and Exorcism. Early game was good, since i had 2 stuns, and a nice carry farming besides me. Late game was good too, I bought bloodstone, blademail and black king bar, and exorcism dealt enormous amounts of damage to enemies. It is really cancerous when you run with exorcism, we all know that. Some of the sentences may not make any sense, because I write this out of boredom ;) . Here's a replay of my faceroll :) V

Attached Files

*Tips fedora*

#2 Djargoo

Djargoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Get in team with squeakers he will make the balance so you are in stacked team then you can faceroll with any hero and win

fuk u

#3 Meatmuffin

Meatmuffin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

das true, squeakers is an faggit

*Tips fedora*

0 user(s) are reading this topic