LoD Modes & Commands - ResQ
DracoL1ch & ResQ's LoD DotA Mod1. What is Legends of DotA? (LoD):
Legends of DotA, or in short, LoD, is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits - you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper's Take Aim and Lanaya's Psi Blades and you're good to go! There are countless possibilities!
LoD Maps do not have AI support. They can only be played with the most recent Warcraft 3 patch (1.26).
2. Where can I play LoD?
There are multiple clients and communities that play and host Legends of DotA. We recommend playing on Ranked Gaming Client (RGC, Download client here: www.rankedgaming.com) as it offers the best gaming experience for everyone, such as free hostbots for every player in every region of the world, a community-style interface and room system (similar to IRC or original Warcraft 3 Battle.net) and many other advantages. Try it and you won't regret it!
Once you've downloaded RGC, you need to join a LoD room suitable for your region:
If you're in Europe or Russia/CIS, type: /j lod
If you're in South America, type: /j lod sa
If you're in Asia, type: /j lod asia
If you're in Iran, type /j iran lod
For CIS players Garena room is available - Russia LoD DotA Room.
3. Where can I download LoD?
You can always download the most recent stable LoD release and view changelogs here:
4. Modes, Balance & Commands
Recommended mode: -SDZM3LS (mode is auto-entered if Player 1 doesn't enter a mode)
- ap All Pick, provides the full hero pool
- ar All Random, everyone gets a random hero and random spells
- sd Single Draft, everyone gets a random choice of 10 heroes
- md Mirror Draft, both teams get the same hero pool
- rd Random Draft, both teams picks in order 1-2-2-2-2-1 from 14 random heroes pool with random skillsets
(move your mouse over --- underlined text to view the attached note)
- bo balance off
- d2 Provides a choice of 20 heroes.
- d3 Provides a choice of 30 heroes.
- d4 Provides a choice of 40 heroes.
- d5 Provides a choice of 50 heroes.
- s5 allows you to pick 5 skills.
- s6 allows you to pick 6 skills (1 extra ultimate and 1 extra normal ability).
- ra Random Abilities, the extra abilities from s5 & s6 are chosen randomly
- fn Fast Neutrals, first neutrals spawn already after drafting, then 30 seconds after, then the normal 1 minute spawn
- ss See Skills, allows you to see the enemy skills while drafting as well
- ff fast finish, enables usage of the -ff command (only usable after minute 20)
- ab Anti Backdoor, massively increases backdoor protection
- ul Unlimited Level
- os One Skill, skills can't be picked twice on each side
- eb Extended Balance, adds a few more optional balance adjustments (which can be viewed below)
- ls Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 2 passive skills, more than 2 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns
- 3ls 3 Limit Skills, you cannot have more than 3 passive skills, more than 3 skills from a single hero, or more than 2 stuns
- ma Mass Aghanims, allows both ultimates in -S6 mode to benefit from Aghanim's Scepter even outside of -BO
- rc Rearm Combos, allows to combine amost any spell with Rearm
- -si / -ai (-spellinfo / -abilityinfo) displays your teams spells in the scoreboard
- -ff (Fast Finish/Forfeit, only works if mode -ff is entered)
- -wff (Who FF'd, only works if mode -ff is entered)
- -sp (Toggle passive skill display)
- -sddon/-sddoff (System Display Damage, displays any damage you receive or deal overhead, only works in Singleplayer)
- -addtime (Adds 1 minute to the clock when picking skills, can be entered twice by every team, 4 extra minutes possible as max)
- -ready (During the skill picking phase, chooses your remaining skills randomly)
- -reset (During the skill picking phase, resets all your currently chosen spells)
- -r# (During the skill picking phase, resets a spell from 1-6 provided with #, example: -r4 would reset your ultimate)
- -random melee / -random range (During the hero pick phase, chooses a random melee/range hero from your pool)
Complete list of all new spell-IDs for CustomKeys.txt: